Hey b/ I'm kinda worried. My goal is to look like a femboy so I workout only doing cardio (treadmill...

Hey b/ I'm kinda worried. My goal is to look like a femboy so I workout only doing cardio (treadmill, biking etc) right now I'm kinda overweight though (180lbs at 16) but someone told me if I only do cardio my skin will become saggy and horrible. Is this correct and if so what do you recommend I should do. Also I want my ass to get bigger how would I do that ? Thanks anons

TL;DR: will doing cardio only make my skin saggy and how do I get a bigger booty.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/keto/comments/27vx2z/beginners_guide_to_keto/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bodyweight exercises son. also squats plus lunges (front + side) and biking/walking stairs will get your butt round and firm.

Kinda in same situation (15m), do the 30 day squat challenge. The cardio thing, I have no idea, but I assure you the challenge will leave you with an ass of a goddess.

>16
Banned

Chill im only tryna ask a question jeez

Show dick op

If you only do cardio you are barely going to lose any weight by the way. 5 lbs at the most, weight loss isn't black and white there are a lot of variables. And pure cardio is literally the worst way to lose weight, diet changes work 10 times better. Also lifting weights burns, literally so many more calories without exagerating. I know you clearly aren't wanting to gain muscle though, do a keto diet. I lost 75 lbs in 4 months and then was finally fit enough to join Boxing.

What I was talking about ^^^^

>literal underage faggot

Get more testosterone in you, boy. Quit polluting your body with estrogen.

biking will get your calf muscles to grown, it's not really good for bois like us.

>My goal is to look like a femboy

Traps are fucking gay but doing squats with weights should give you a big ass. I have been doing squats for 10 years now and my ass is soft and big.

Bull. You use your whole leg plus glutes to bike.

I had the same problem once but everything got better after I killed myself

I mean i dont really eat anything if thats suposed to help ? Whats keto though ?

Ban this underage faggot

Starving puts your body in crisis mode and causes it to hold fat more. If you want to lose weight, eat less but NEVER starve yourself.

Thanks for that saved :3

just get on hrt you fag

Keto is eating very very low carbs, moderate amount of protien, and high fat. believe it or not eating fat is actually incedibly good for you, its when you eat a combination of fat and carbs does your body retain weight. On keto you will lose 8 lbs in 1 week but thats just water, after that you go into ketosis, your body switches from burning sugar as fuel to burning your fat cells as energy. Don't believe anyone if they say it's unhealthy, or dangerous. That just means they are straight up ignorant on the subject and have done no research, myself, my wife, a ton of my friends, my parents all do it. I started doing it and it spread like wildfire to all of them, my overweight friend who used to be 350 lbs is now 210 and has been doing it for about a year and a half. It's kind of amazing.

reddit.com/r/keto/comments/27vx2z/beginners_guide_to_keto/

Thanks dude c: but is the person correct when they told me if i only do cardio my skin will get saggy ?

Squats = big ass. Cardio = weigfht loss. A lot of skin will make your skin saggy though because that is how skin works. But makeup should probably fix the worst parts of it.

Forget that, id rather stay chubby than have saggy skin tbh. Looks nasty

you don't weigh enough to get saggy skin. just drop to 160

160 is overweight tho haha

At 16 I was worried about my art and if 'Iron sky 2' would get crowdfunded. My how times have changed.

Well some people are different, i wanna be a femboy

I want to be a femboy too, but i'm getting old, i'm 23 :(

That isnt bad, youre not too old, i know one or two who're about your age ^^ just try im sure youll get somewhere

oh thank you :3 I didn't go for it yet because i find myself ugly, and i dont want to be a ugly girl >.< my nose is too big like on jew level is ew i think there is no fix for me