Thoughts on this movie Sup Forums...

Thoughts on this movie Sup Forums? I heard it was his best work since valhalla rising and that almost everything is fap material... so, is there a decent torrent already?

Very very pretty and has a great, unsettling atmosphere.

Falls down in the third act though, in a similar was to Sunshine, but still a good watch.

>Elle Fanning
My boner is diamonds

Blu-ray release date is set to September, 27

Web-DL when?

If you like Valhalla's slow pace then you'll dig it. Lotsa OGF style gore. 80s noir fetishism too. My personal fav of Refn's. Abbey Lee steals the show too.

Is there a torrent for this movie that's still in theaters? Gee I wonder you fucking braindead idiot. Sorry, I was being sarcastic there, no there isn't a good torrent.

This deserves to be viewed on a big screen in the highest quality possible. Wait for blu-ray (and not some fucking web-dl) or go watch it in theaters.

bump

waiting on a stream for this too

>waiting on a stream for this too
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
YOU FUCKING GARBAGE PIECE OF HUMAN SHIT. STOP FUCKING POLLUTING THIS BOARD WITH YOUR TRASH POSTS.

WHY DON'T YOU FUCKING WATCH IT ON YOUR NOKIA IPHONE INSTEAD? GARBAGE. HUMAN. TRASH. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

No.

Liked it, can't wait to watch it again. A bit of an anti-climactic end and the film sort of simmered off after Elle Fanning died

Whats wrong with streaming?

I'm hoping something like this is the blu ray box art (because I will be buying this) but I'm sure it'll be something shitty.

Every single shot in this kino (every single one) is a masterpiece.

>Ellesthetics_01.jpg

You got any more senpai? I really like this.

That poster makes it look positively giallo. Is ther some Argento shit in it?

You gotta see it on the big screen. Plus you're supporting our favorite autist Refn that way.

Quite something on the big screen. Bloomin' bootiful. Tempted to watch it again

It doesn't even get showings in my bumfuck city. Sauce for it online?

It's the best film of 2016 so far.

Refn rankings (objective):
Only God Forgives
Drive
The Neon Demon
Bronson
Valhalla Rising
Pusher II
Pusher
Fear X
Pusher III
Bleeder