S/fur

s/fur
Punch yourself in the gut as hard as you can, right now.
If the result is crippling pain, you have weak abs.
If the result is not crippling pain, you're a weak puncher.

Other urls found in this thread:

fur.buzz/sfur
youtube.com/watch?v=tD4q3leE5Uw
fur.buzz/sfur
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

mammals are inferior. reptile master race!

It's so bloated right now I'd prolly vomit

but it has mammary glands.

>no fur

Sometimes

oh shit, i've been defeated

fur.buzz/sfur

>SKUNKED

youtube.com/watch?v=tD4q3leE5Uw

Or you have actually sustained many and more blows to the gut and are used to it

I don't care who you are, if you're not in the top 1% of all people I could take a punch to the solar plexus from you and be cool.

Is it true that biblical angels and demons are incredibly strange and abstract compared to those depicted by artists of the current and last millenium?

Need moar of this pic

post femdom plz

>t. weak arms

Never seen an illustrated bible

do you like snakes? i love snakes

Sneks are nice, but it always looked weird to me when they're the size a of a man and don't have legs

But you have seen depictions of angels.
Those white-winged, white-robed beings with a halo.

These depictions may contradict older versions of the bible.
Maybe they're in line with newer versions, newer versions of the bible are somewhat less strange.

Slippery Tube Dude
>STD

hnng

kek

>you have seen depictions of angels
Also of Jesus as a curly-haired, pale skinned European; which kinda contradicts w/ the geographics in the bible

I dokn't think there's "official" bible art

I'll get off the ride for tonight, see you.

I don't know, some middle easterns have pretty light skins

You're supposed to remain seated 'till the plane reaches the terminal

G'nitey tho

>snek

let's get serious

alright!

fur.buzz/sfur

Sure, especially many israeli could pass fur white ppl

Butt Jesus is picted tall and it's face is European

Wonder if the Discord pawster's related to ya

I've always seen him more persian than anything. But if you think about it, most of the followers are white people so it'd make more sense if he looked like them

What's the most literal version of the bible?
All the English versions I find seem to be missing a lot of information, whether it is missing details on certain entities or not mentioning certain entities at all.

SWTG - Start with the Greeks. Or you can just learn hebrew

Maybe Mary was from Europe? As far as I know they never said her origins in the Bible.

Weren't the Greeks just an irrelevant but sophisticated collection of states during the time the bible as we don't know it was written?

I don't think she's a filthy Gaul. My money is on Persian or Hebrew origins, they're pretty light skinned. Some aryan origin like that

>I've always seen him more persian
Cannot see that at all, purrsians look way too asian

>most of the followers are white people so it'd make more sense if he looked like them
That's proably got more to do w/ the ethnicity of the artists who drew it

It would explain why she was pregnant yet unmarried; if she was local, she would have known that was punishable by death.

I think they were incorporated into Rome by the time Jesus was around. This was the prime time of the Roman Empire

I'd love this pic without the rope. Does that variant exist?

There's a reason Jesus was born while he was surrounded by sheep, I'm sure she knew what was up

They don't too asian, they look like Iranians mostly

I don't know, I haven't seen it if it does

Obviously the author's original, in it's original language will always be most accurate. A translation is an interpretation and knot everything does translate

ok
good luck out there

>Jesus was a time travelling New Zealander
Or just a Welsh person, but I prefer the Occam's Wig philosophy.

Anyone have assjob? Or more ass

>Iranians, asians
Well I'm literally seeing two different races

Hell, just look up w/ Google Images or smth

Have you ever thought why Joseph was pictured as an elder man? In most illustrations and pictures he's shown as an older guy, but in fact he was probably 15-17 since that was normal age for marriage.

>Iranians, purrsians
Foxed.

Very probably doeskn't

>assjob
You may have just invented smth new

Their age is possibly specified somewhere.
The bible mentions a lot of old parents, oldest I've seen in the bible was 70 years old when they had children.

fur.buzz/sfur

What's your deal?
You shill whatever that link is harder than I shill Ring Runner, and that's saying something considering that at least 90% of all mentions of that game on Sup Forums are me.

Its botnet doeskn't have enough nodes

Someone skipped leg day

Maybe if they didkn't take a vehicle to the gym butt rather walked they didkn't need leg days

Ayy, I'm smoking too.

By the way, would someone mine mentioning that game about 100 times to bring that percentage down?
Because it's just ridiculous.

Yeah: dick