>have 24 years old borderline gf
>I know how to handle her except one thing
>we love eachother, we've been together for 1.5 year
>our sex is flawless and we really enjoy it, we both agree it is insanely good
>recently, she became pretty much asexual
>we have sex maybe once a week, we meet 3-4 times a week
>does none of the kinky things she did before, eg surprise blowjob
>rejects me when I try to do something sexual
>she tries to control our sex life - she decides when we have sex or when we don't

I talked with her about it, she said that she has episodes of low libido and that I have to wait till it is gone. It wouldn't be a problem, but I feel like a fucking cuck, because she acts like sex is a fucking miracle-gift that she sometimes gives me, and she decides when to give it, pure egocentrism.

What do? Any advices?

I'm not able to help you as I myself am a 18 year old virgin.
But maybe you can do me a favor and give me the name of the girl in the picture?

Dump her. Have some self respect. Develop yourself. Sex & control It's what BPD women do. The last thing you want is this person fucking up your life. Get one worth having and go have fun

Who dat?

>she found somebody that fucks her better and doesnt want you anymore.
be prepared to be one of those faggots that start cu/ck/ threads.

no idea bro, sorry

Can you tell me more about sex & control and BPD women?

Hire a PI to follow her around for like a week and find out if you're getting cucked

Reverse image search gives me 'Emily Grey'

Well OP, I have signs of borderline myself and I date someone who has sociopathic tendencies.

Shit is great when it's great and horrible when it's not, however we still love and respect each other despite our known shortcomings.

If she isn't willing to discuss this beyond "episodes of low libido", which would be a rarity for a 24 year old, then I'd say consider moving on. Is it gonna hurt? Yeah, probably pretty bad, but when you meet that next one who doesn't have BPD, you'll quite possible thank your "ex" for having misfortuned you enough to force you to leave.

Just a thought. My relationship can be insane, but the foundation is there. Doesn't sound like you have the foundation, bud.

Not sure OP, consider the following.
>pic related

stop being a gaylord and handle it.

Control is really a sociopathic trait, not really a borderline trait - however there are few different types of bpd, none of which really have controlling attributes. I think this retarded user hardly knows what he's talking about OP since, let me say it again, folks with BPD don't typially show signs of controlling behavior, in fact it can be quite the opposite, more submissive and yearning/wanting to a fault.

i.e. "Why don't they love me the same way I love them?"

Does she have a history of abandonment? If not, she's not BPD, she's a spolied fucking brat who's probably/maybe fucking someone else.

You complete clown, you have zero understanding of BPD

Really? Show me some evidence of anything you've ever read, ever, that has control & sex as a part of BPD. Go on, I'll be here, waiting.

It's hard to win an argument against an intelligent person. It's impossible to win against a retard.

She was diagnosed with BPD by couple of experienced shrinks when she went for psychotherapy.

>she acts like sex is a fucking miracle gift, pure egocentrism
>can't handle her turning you down for sex

you're pathetic

So you can't show me where you've researched this?

Just confirming that you can't cite your source.

if it's really about her control i can't help
if she's really BPD though I can help i dealt with this.
>ignore her a bit, don't be needy
>Don't try to initiate sex at all. If she tries to goad you into it, you should try to ignore her or at the very least make her work for it.

Also on the offchance she's a normal girl who is not feeling connected, spend a whole day not talking about or initiating sex. Ask her about her day, and how she's feeling. Ask her about that bitch she hates at class / work.
I did this one time out of exhasperation, waited till she finished talking (list good or at least act like it) and was about to go to sleep.
She's like "oh I feel so connected to you" and i'm like sure babe, and she just grabs my pp.
Sometimes feeling connected and understood gets them in the mood, but its kinda gay to listen to her talk for almost an hour straight.

tie her up fuck her till she wants to be fucked repeat even hen she wants to be fucked just keep her tied up