I'm writing a fictional story in which the main character, a middle-aged man/cave troll living in a college town...

I'm writing a fictional story in which the main character, a middle-aged man/cave troll living in a college town, wishes to write an ad for craigslist to find a woman willing to bang it out with him in exchange for access to his stash of benzos and opiates. He doesn't know any skanks or dealers in this town. How should he proceed? I want my book to be realistic. Thanks, Sup Forumsros.

Dumping models as payment.

I am your drug god!! m4m

--

well hung 28 yo user seeks young sub for a night of partying . I have access to plenty of "enhancers" so our night can last until morning. Must be black and under 23.

You may NOT contact this poster with unsolicited offers

>I'm writing a fictional story

yeah ok

OP going to jail

..you're going to have to have to know people. it's 100x easier than normal dating, but there's no getting around knowing people. knowing guys is fine, as they'll have female friends that will gravitate towards you.
i lived that life for quite a while. nothing hotter than putting that needle into a teenage girl for the first time and fucking her all night, when you're ridiculously older and uglier than her.