Now that the dust has settled, what's the Sup Forumserdict?

Now that the dust has settled, what's the Sup Forumserdict?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kN_SaHoGwYc
uk.businessinsider.com/suicide-squad-justice-league-cameo-scene-2016-8
youtube.com/watch?v=4m8aAG4OSvg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I've also seen it. Was it any good?

watching the cam right now on my broken iphone. It seems quite good

link?

youtube.com/watch?v=kN_SaHoGwYc

what did the jokester mean by this?

Dude, the dust isn't anywhere close to settling. Give it a few more weeks to fester and for the shitposters to die down, and then we'll be able to discuss its quality.

Potential kino fumbled by studio meddling but it's still decent (but edited shit)

It's okay.
Not the masterpiece DCkeks are shilling for.
Not the absolute garbage Marvelkeks are shilling for.
5/10 or 6/10.

I liked it, needs more joker though.

Rick Flag/Deadshot friendship was silly. Enchantress was a bit silly but good effects with her gyrating constantly.

Just back from it five minutes ago.

It's the same situation as BvS for me. For the week before I seen it, I was told it was a movie that was literally the worst thing to ever exist and is an afront to entertainment itself.

As a result, I was pleasantly surprised at the high quality of the film. Harley was great. Amanda Waller absolutely stole the show. Croc, when they eventually dove in to his character, was surprisingly bro-y. Captain Boomerang was also good. El Diablo and Katana were a little disappointing, but seeing Katana cry while talking to the sword, and seeing the contrast with her earlier hardman persona was very cute. The fight scenes themselves were all pretty fantastic.

Deadshot was okay, his arc ended quite well which makes me a little disappointed that there's going to be a sequel where we'll inevitably see him fuck up. Bat-cameos were okay, although the Deadshot fight scene was edited fucking strangely, it was hard to tell what was going on, and I don't buy that Batman would just stand by while an innocent is placed in the line of fire. He'd have subdued Deadshot no problem and dealt with the fallout after. Joker was okay, hard to get a grasp on the character. In fact, I'd love for a film based on the Joker graphic novel detailing his character from a third party, ie, a nameless henchman.

Overall I'd give it a 7/10 personally.

Sup Forumserdict doesn't exist.
That said, I liked it.

Also, Rick Flagg was another standout character. I went in expecting him to be a pretty unsympathetic character who's also a bit of a cunt, but he actually carried the role pretty well. His relationship with June was shown to be pretty good.

You'll like it if you don't think about it too much

usual websites. Im not one for giving direct links but Im sure a competent fellow like yourself can find it

Joker was acted like a sperg. Good thing they cut his shit. Honestly every time he appeared, I cringed

It's exactly what I thought it was when they first announced it, and I still have the same question.

The most important one being... why the fuck is Harley in this? I know cause it happened in the comics, but I can buy people wanting to make a superhero army, I just don't get why they want her in it... at all...

Leto, Robbie, and Smith were probably my least favorite parts...that and the shitty soundtrack other than that though solid 7/10 movie. I'll will pick up the inevitable "Damaged" version on bluray.
Katana is best suicide :3

Just a hot mess of a movie. It's all over the place with scenes, characters thrown around with no development at all, horrible dialogue. Joel Kinnenman is not a good actor, oof. The Joker was a completely pointless side plot. Deadshot doesn't know how to fight?

Hell fucking no it wasn't a good relationship.
Fucking June was a non-character and the Enchantress was some fucking CGI excuse for a Third Act light-fest that they decided to paste Cara's face on later.

Him being in a relationship with her just makes him seem inexplicably stupid when everything else about his character is capable and focused

stop fucking shitposting goddammit you fucking shits don't you fucking troll people on the internet you queers this movie was ass and it's mostly because of Will Smith

t. Shitposter

It was quite alright. I rate it 7/10, above average when it comes to superhero movies.

Harley was surprisingly nice, but the "Holy shit, he's pretty good" award goes to the Joker. Leto is amazing in character.
The movie looks great and sounded great, photography, cinematography, soundwork, all great, but that is a given with Snyder producing it and Ayer directing.

You will notice the parts that were edited by WB, since theyre all poorly edited, but that doesn't take you out of the movie.
You will also notice that quite a few scenes from the trailer were not in the final movie, this bothered me a lot.
The action scenes are organic, which surprised me.

Something I didn't like about the movie was Croc's makeup and the forced Deadshot-Flagg friendship (which was actually added after WB demanded).

Overall, a 7/10 or 8/10 capeshit.

>Him being in a relationship with her just makes him seem inexplicably stupid when everything else about his character is capable and focused
That was what made his character interesting, though. He was operator as fuck except around the woman he loved, to the point where he was going to dive in and get the Squad killed. Did you miss the point of the character?
>stop fucking shitposting
You first, cunt

>Snyder producing it and Ayer directing
Apparently Snyder directed and edited a single scene

My bet goes on the final fight scene where they're all ganging up on Enchantress

>stop fucking shitposting goddammit you fucking shits don't you fucking troll people on the internet you queers this movie was ass and it's mostly because of Will Smith
>Stop liking what I don't like! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

It was the scene with The Flash in it

The dust doesn't settle until a decent cam leaks due to the tyrannical No Singles Policy that's finally made it to every theater chain in the U.S.

Solid 8/10 harley was qt as fuck, the joker was surprisingly all right, I wanted to see more of him, Deadshot was cool, so was everyone else.

here's a (You) on the house
don't go spending it all in one place

Wasn't it the scene where Joker tells Harley to fall into the vats and then dives after Harley to save her?
Because that scene was really Snyderish. its actually my favourite scene in the movie.

Better than Civil War and Batman v Superman. Worse than new X-Men.

Pretty cool movie if you will ignore "we heroes nao" shit.

Nah, it was definitely the Flash scene

uk.businessinsider.com/suicide-squad-justice-league-cameo-scene-2016-8

Fun capeflick.
I give it a 7, if they release a director's cut with all the scenes they edited out it would probably go up to an 8.

>worse than new Xmen

Lol. BvS and CW are better than the new Xmen.

Hell, the new Xmen is on par with Green Lantern and F4ntastic over how shitty it was

Its absolute trash

This can't be the case, I just saw it alone, although I did enter behind a large group and sat next to people as the theater was pretty full. Did I just sneak by?

no, you are

A failure given the masterpiece Batman V Superman was. Too quippy and silly, ultimately forgettable.
Will wait for Justice League so Snyder can clean the shit i have consumed.

> better than Civil War

What?

>No Singles Policy
Is this honestly a thing in America..?

Not that I'd ever go see a movie on my own anyway, but I don't like that this isn't an option

don't encourage the shitty meme

>Worse than new X-Men.
No.

8/10. An amazing action dramatic thriller

This. Its one of the worst of the year for sure

in no order of the worst flicks i've seen this year:
the fifth wave
warcraft
cell (the one based on kings book)
urge
zoolander 2
blue mountain state the rise of thadland
the brothers grimsby
captain 3
batman v superman dawn of justice
pride prejudice and zombies
x men apocalypse
suicide squad
midnight special. this ones more being disappointed as fuck though

Is this a meme post? Because it gave me cancer.

Singles are more likely to harm others due to their lack in social standing.

REMINDER THAT HARLEY QUINN AND THE JOKER LITERALLY FUCK IN A POOL OF ACID WHILE THEIR FACES MELT:

youtube.com/watch?v=4m8aAG4OSvg

>LITERALLY FUCK
But they don't

sounds good

this was such a dumb scene

>Brothers Grimsby better than all that capeshit, let alone anything

Might want to to consider death.

I tried to record it one my iPhone, but my theater was too close to the showers and the audio came out all garbled

Literally made for reddit teens: the flick

Ever since the Dark Knight Rises shooting, they don't let singles in anymore because it reduces the chances of another lone wolf spree killing. Also, cinemas have always hated singles because they prefer to sit alone with a 1 seat buffer on either side of them which makes seating in a packed house a nightmare, and they're less likely to buy the overpriced snacks which is where the cinemas make most of their money.

Not 26% bad.

Better than BvS.

About a 6.5/10.

stop

>Joker was okay, hard to get a grasp on the character. In fact, I'd love for a film based on the Joker graphic novel detailing his character from a third party, ie, a nameless henchman
That sounds like the best way to handle this Joker, 2bh.

After Suicide Squad, I don't think Leto will come back for anything other than a starring role, but if he's not a part of Suicide Squad 2 or Batflecks Batman film, he's shit out of a luck. A good way to get the character over and satisfy Leto's acting itch would be a Joker solo film with maybe a third act Batman appearing, showing the character from the POV of the henchmen he's normally kicking the shit out of.

They say it applies to all single men, but I've only ever seen them turn away white twenty-somethings

>good
El Diablo's character development
El Diablo's transformation
Enchantress costume
Boomerang

>bad
Joker
Harley Quinn
Cara's acting as June
Will Smith phoning it in
Slipknot dying
Try hard soundtrack

>Better than Civil War
I guess CW wasn't Hot Topic enough for you

Civil War- 7.5
BVS- 3/10
X Men- 2/10
Squad- 5/10

Sort your country out, lads

I went in with low expectations but was pleasantly surprised
It could've been better for sure but it's my favorite DC movie since TDKR
7.3/10

it's bad.
Harley is also terrible and makes the movie so much worse

Harley was awful and Joker was about as intolerable as I expected. Deadshot was boring.

Yep, that's about my assessment. It's not the end-all/be-all of cinematic experiences, but it's solidly above average entertainment.

CRAAAWLING IN MY SKIIIN!!!!

what a piece of shit joker....

>HARLEY QUINN AND THE JOKER LITERALLY FUCK
They didn't unfortunately

It's not acid but that scene was pretty damn good.

Holy shit America, are you fucking serious?

I go to the cinema on my own 80% of the time because I have a cinema monthly card (Cineworld) so I see a lot of shit I wouldn't normally bother with. It's common as fuck here in the UK (well London anyway) to go to the cinema on your own.

[spoilers]But then again, we aren't a nation full of gun toting psychopaths who can't tell the difference between reality TV and reality.[/spoilers]

CW was easily the worst of capeshit movies this year.

Whole plot didn't make much sense. And action scenes were pretty bland, besides Spidey there's nothing good about it. It's just as bad as Age of Ultron - and the disappointment is even bigger considering the quality of The Winter Soldier.

It's a meme. You can watch a movie by yourself if you really want to.

Its crap. Totally insulting to my intelligence.

It was hardly entertaining besides Deadshot, Harley and their interactions. Croc was good too.

Besides that it's pretty fucking boring.

We also forget how to spoiler properly

It was about as edgy, hamfisted and Hot Topicesque as I expected. I didn't hate it but I sure didn't like it.

It's a meme. You can watch a movie by yourself if you really want to.

The stairwell fight that transitions into the Panther encounter is great you pleb.

I liked Waller, Flagg and Joker as well 2bh

>don't have to worry about getting beheaded by refugees everywhere I go
>just have to pay a hooker to go with me
What's the problem?

Entertaining action flick with power rangers tier villain.

>this is the first bit that I see from the movie

litterally reddit: the movie

>I liked Flagg

boy

>What's the problem?
>Can't cross the street without getting fined
>Can't go to a film on your own
>Have to file your own taxes each year
>Can't go to school without getting shot
>Can't go to a gay club without getting shot
>Can't watch TV without getting beaten over the head by liberal propaganda

Wew lads

they obviously fuck, its heavily implied

>[spoilers]
>he's a nu-Who-male

How does Moffat's dick taste?

>muh implications

I thought she was a lot spookier(and sexier) in dirtfu form.

Although that ritual dance at the end was still kind of hot, if a bit surreal.

>watching TV

WEW LAD

desu I don't even remember it

Will it be in the DAMAGED edition? I'd buy it desu.

this board hardly remembers any films that aren't 20 years old/terrible for some reason

The MCU in a nutshell, really. A number of "heh, that's kinda cool" set piece moments strung together with a barely there plot, that you can hardly recall at all

It was literally perfect

Where does it say that?

>Can't say mean things on Twitter without getting arrested
>Can't go to a festival without getting run over
>Can't go to church without getting beheaded
>Can't go to a concert without getting shot
>Can't defend yourself
>Can't own a knife
>Can't watch tv without a license
>Can't report the refugee that raped your sister
>Have to abide by Shari'a Law

Wew lads

>A number of "heh, that's kinda cool" set piece moments strung together with a barely there plot, that you can hardly recall at all

What is every single movie to ever be released after LOTR?

I literally forgot everything about CW in 12 hours thou.
Then i started to think if i remember any other Marvel movie...i only remember IM1 and TWS...

CW > Apoc = Skwad > BVS > Deadpool

It's kinda funny, that used to sum up superhero movies in general. It's only after the release of TDK that all of a sudden superhero movies have to be "deep" and "mean something". I think the genre has died a little since this mentality was applied to it.

The final fight scene was pretty disappointing imo. I could barely tell what was happening. Third time in a row in a DC movie that the final act is in an overly dark setting.

You're not wrong. It's the inconsistency in the application of that assessment that should serve as a red flag to everyone.