Does anyone have lucid dreams? If yes tell me your technique. I've been trying but I can't

Does anyone have lucid dreams? If yes tell me your technique. I've been trying but I can't.

Try to sleep somewhere somewhat uncomfortable. Like a bad couch or maybe even the floor. Also sleep facing up, on your back. That's how it worked for me.

I've found that it is easier to have lucid dreams when you're well rested. Try taking naps when you don't need the sleep, it's easier to stay aware imo

I've tried that but then at night I just can't fall asleep

Having tinnitus and sleep paralysis helps a bit but they're not the best lucid dreams.

I have experienced sleep paralysis. It's not nice but if you take it positively it's not that bad.

no fap & regular deep meditation

No sex as well?

it took me about half a year of dream-diary (sry if misspelled). I noticed some patterns which made it easier to recognize when i was dreaming. Meanwhile i performed irregular timed "reality checks" so i would do those in dreams and stuff.
I kinda got it stable on 1 in 5 dreams i was lucid. From stories i gather that the "get it working" part is something very personal about you.
I guess you should approach it like "try and try again". How long have you been trying?

Not true. You're just making shit up. Dumb nigger.

yes, store the sexual energy
it will make you very aware and sensitive
sometimes in our dreams we experience places that are dark or at night-time
this is because there are parts of us that remain subconscious, if you store sexual energy you will experience more places that are brightly illuminated in your dreams

cuck

Well i would rather bang a hot girl than do a lucid dream kek

I'm 27 and I've been experiencing lucid dreams for most of my life. It's hard to put my finger on any triggers, but I can sometimes go a couple months without having one, only to have many in the same month following that. Sometimes it feels very random. They started when I taught myself to wake up from nightmares when I was a kid; I used to have a lot. I gained more control as it continued to happen and eventually began experiencing positive lucid dreams, including sexual

why not both?

try banging a succubus

>getting cucked in your dreams by your dreams
next lvl /b tard right here

me
very interesting, i used lucid dreaming to overcome my nightmares. How did you get yourself awake?

I also dreamed of having sleep paralysis while being in another place than I actually was, or trying to move and repeatedly waking up in the same place while still dreaming, or the worst being moved by some invisible force type of shit while being paralyzed and some other shit like that all while hearing something like harsh noise being sent straight to my eardrums. I managed to keep it under control to some extent though.
Also if I figure out that I'm dreaming like in a normal dream I almost always wake up or go into sleep paralysis.

Once I realized I was in a dream I would usually close my eyes in it and will myself awake. I would then drift away and wake up moments later. As I've gotten older I don't always wake up when that happens, but will usually drift into another dream. It's really weird

Also my dreams are something like I'm playing a video game and the main character is a squirrel, now I'm inside the video game and I'm a little girl collecting some light orbs then a woman want to talk to me and now I'm me and my mother is talking to me and she trows an apple into a waterfall and shit like that.

Count your fingers at random times during the day to make sure you aren't dreaming. Get used to this and one time while you are actually dreaming you can realize that you actually are dreaming, if you count 6 or more fingers. Worked for me

Last night I had a vivid lengthy dream. Basically revolved around me meeting a girl at the gym, found out she was a trainer there, took one of her classes, flirted and asked her out.
It progressed over a series of months, there were gaps of course, or maybe I just can't perceive them, or maybe my brain really thought I was living 8 months of data. Anyway... go on dates, start to fall in love, as my feelings grew things started to make less sense, the lattice work was breaking. I ignored it just wanting to keep the feeling going, but I could feel it slipping away. The girl and I get into a fight, don't remember what about, we spend some time apart, eventually reconnect, I'm confessing my love on the street corner, everyday is better because you're in it, I miss your smile, laugh and even smell when you're not around, I never want to loose you. She light's up, say's she feels the same way and love's me.
For whatever reason it's then I realize, the chick is the fucking Abbi chick from Broad City, makes sense, I do have a huge crush on her. I realize what is happening and the dream shatters and I wake up crying.
So I stare at the ceiling for 10 mins, have a cig and drink a giant glass of water.

C'est la vie