If they became good goys and started giving oil to right people...

If they became good goys and started giving oil to right people,would they also be able to have luxurious life as Gulf Araps and have Poos do all the work for them?

they have been punished for became islamic from secular
fallen nation

Quite good question actually. Brb researching

Well they stats are extremely good. I don't think they will uae tier rich because of big population but they definitely have bright future

Reminder that iranians are aryan and therefore white

t. Abdul Mohamed Mohsini

Incorrect, they've been punished for turning against the W*st. The Gulf nations are extremely wealthy and more conservative than Iranians.

We are white

>Iranians
>White

Yeah but Iran also has an intellectual class unlike arabs and so would actually contribute to the world.

if iranians are white, then why does almost every persian woman needs or gets a nose job

Isnt that a paki

>Mistaken for a paki
No diiference between you and us than

Not an Iranian.
Iranians are extremely white

t. Had Iranian gf

Look buddy, if the greeks and romans are/were considered white then iranians should be too
Pic related persian vs greek as depicted by the greek themselves

That pic was khalid sheikh mohammed, a paki not an iranian
You are a muslim pajeet, sir

lol exposed

>Iranians are white

Pajeets>Sub human arabs

>Indian pretending not to be
Why do Punjabi muslims like pretending to be they're arab?

>Iranians
>Arabs
Pick one

>Green eyes
>Pajeet
Nope

>we are white

No we aren't, gharibe-parast, and we never were

>would they also be able to have luxurious life as Gulf Araps

No, because Iran has like 10 times the population of Gulf Araps, plus Iranians would do the work themselves.

Pic related is the average pajeet.

No, gulf states are 'rich' because the population is extremely small, so they import seasonal domestic servants/slaves to do the jobs the actual populace doesn't want to do.

Iran is too populated and has parts of the country that are way too poor for that shit.

The funny thing is that most Gulf countries are only like 20% ethnic Arab.

Saudi Arabia for example has 8 million Arabs and like 23 million Indians/Pakis.

I wonder what would happen if the Indians and Pakis tried to overthrow the Arabs and take control of the country for themselves.

He's ir*ani

Hes got a nice beard
Truly has the blood of Dariush running through his veins

Why do ir*anis pretend to be white? Lmao you're barely just a tier about pajeets

That doesn't make him white though. His facial features are clearly non-European.

I don't even know why you would want to try and consider yourself "white". That just smacks of a ridiculous inferiority complex.

Ancient Persians weren't white, and neither are modern Iranians.

Iranians are Iranian, nothing more, nothing less.

>he's ir*ni

So is like half your population.

And you guys are a tier below pajeets.

>And you guys are a tier below pajeets.
But they're just Muslim Pajeets

Iranians are white dude LMAO

Who learned to poo in the loo

Nice one bong

Dude, stop, you're just driving yourself into a corner with this.

25% of your population still shits in streets, Abdullah.

The SA has a ultimate defensive force for that: US army.

To be more accurate, they have been punished for not having a (((central bank)))

What part of Iran are you from?

>In the streets
Its in the fields at night

Tehran, although I pretend like I'm actually Mashhadi.

That's not much better desu

No, Iran is being punished for its whole "Axis of Resistance marg bar Amrika marg bar Israel" nonsense.

>No, Iran is being punished for its whole "Axis of Resistance marg bar Amrika marg bar Israel" nonsense.
mm keep believing that

What ethnic group are afghans and how are they seen in ur cunt?

My family is originally from Piranshahr but they had to flee cause of the iraq war

Afghans arenĀ“t of a specific ethnicity, but I think you mean Pashtuns.

There are more than just pashtuns(pathan) there, there are also white and turkic afghans

You tell me the reason why Turkey isn't under sanctions right now, despite still having an independant foreign policy.

Hazara are Turco-Mongols, and are usually seen poorly in Iran, mostly because they are visible minorities and have some cultural differences. They're also blamed for bringing drugs/commiting crime in Iran. They make up the majority of Afghans in Iran.

Tajiks (the ones from Herat at least) are pretty culturally similar to Iranians in Mashhad, so they integrate decently.

Pashtuns are culturally different and don't speak Farsi/Dari, and also tend to be a bit more durka than your average Iranian (plus they're Sunni).

What about you guys, how are Afghans in your country?

I came here just 10 years ago, hopefully the situation in Iran gets better soon.

*Iran-Iraq war
I was born and raised here. Most of my family lives in Urmia now. Its a nice city. What made you decide to come here?

Same, bring drugs and bacha bazi, we're deporting them now sadly, Im pashton from me mums side and half froms dads so its a bit sad for me, we also have turkics but they are still hated by some people for being shia but thats in the illeterate parts. I here in quetta and this place is full of those qt asians.

>Most of my family lives in Urmia now

Interesting, so your family is Turkish? And yeah, Urmia is nice, shame about the lake drying up.

>What made you decide to come here?

I came here with my family when I was 10. Mostly because the job market in Iran had collapsed, and my father found a pretty decent job here. I do hope to go back someday, ideally when the islamic regime is gone.

Deportations don't do much, they just come back later.

Personally I think the Iranian government should set up work/labor camps for them, doing things like building roads, geoengineering (like that one project that was proposed to build a second Persian Gulf that runs into one of the deserts).

With 3 million people willing to work for 1/10 the wage of the average Iranian, a lot could get done.

Unfortunately the government would rather waste billions of dollars on arab militias and the Syrian government that provide no value to Iran.

My mom is actually turkish from central turkey and my dad is persian/kurd mix from northwest iran they met when my dad went to turkey as an interpreter since i guess he learned turkish aswell growing up in majority azeri areas. Then they came here in the 90s.

When do you think the regime is gonna fall? It doesn't seem like it'll go anytime soon.

Hassan Rouhani's pro-reform party became the ruling party in mid 2016

They have to overthrow Gulf Arabs first. That's what they are trying to do right now btw.

>When do you think the regime is gonna fall? It doesn't seem like it'll go anytime soon.

Not for a long time. The government has a tight grip on the country, and there's a sizable portion of the country (roughly 20% or so, which is about 16 million people) that are fiercely loyal to the government and completely buy in to the Islamic regime propaganda.

Furthermore, the government isn't going to relinquish its power without a fight, and people know this. Any large scale uprising that succeeds will lead to a Syria-style situation, and no Iranian wants that.

Also, we already had a revolution 35 years ago, and it led to this government. Nobody wants to try again.

The best case scenario for Iran is slow and gradual reform, at this point. The good news is that people are slowly being redpilled on Islam and Islamism, growing up under strict Sharia makes people start to question Islam and the merits of Islamic rule. A huge portion of young Tehranis are athiest or secular at this point, while for now it's mostly localized to Tehran, Rasht, and Shiraz, over time it will spread to the rest of the country. With luck Islam will go the way of Communism in Russia or Eastern Europe.

Iran is an incredibly young country, hard line conservatives have been losing power for a decade

>hard line conservatives have been losing power for a decade

True, but Rouhani's reforms aren't significant. The Revolutionary Guards still control the economy, people are still killed for insulting islam or being apostates. It will be a long time before those things are changed.

Furthermore, Rouhani is getting a lot of flak right now from the Iranian people for failing to deliver on all his campaign promises. The fact that the economy hasn't picked up much means that people are beginning to lose faith in him. Another populist Ahmadinejad-like figure could easily come to power again, especially if tensions with the U.S. rise.

What about this guy? I saw on another thread a while ago about him running for president. Hes apparently an Iranian nationalist who wants to get rid of the islamic regime.

>I pretend like I'm actually Mashhadi
But why?

It's nice that people like him exist, but the regime won't let him get to any real position of power. He was disqualified from running for president in 2013, and if he tries again he'll likely be disqualified again. Even if he makes it, the presidency position is just a figurehead, the real power lies within the Guardian Council and the Revolutionary Guards, neither of whom will authorize any real change.

For memeing purposes, I make fun of Tehran a lot. Technically my family is from originally Mashhad, so I can pretend I am Mashhadi.

My mom is from the north, dad is from Semnan, but they both grew up and were born in Tehran and identify as where their family comes from. It's pretty weird that we don't really look that Iranian (bright skin, Tehranis are mostly known for being brown)
It's pretty funny when people assume I'm greek or something, sometimes I get asked if I'm Turkish or Egyptian too.

Why are Iranian people so damn autistic?

>Friends with an Iranian guy
>Keeps going on about how Persia is the greatest empire of all time
>Goes on about Cyrus the Great and how tolerant he was
>Gets mad when people call him Arab even though he looks like one
>is a Zoroastrian in 2017
>drinks alcohol simply for the fact that muslims dont
>talks about his hatred for Arabs 24/7
>sucks in cheeks in every picture for a "jawline"
>refers to himself as Persian not Iranian
>constantly gets his eyebrows done to not allow his Arab unibrow to grow

These people are insane

Fuck the entire Middle East

This shit is so annoying. Persia is not a place anymore. If you're Persian that makes me Roman.

Nice pasta, you posted that before in /mena/

>It's pretty weird that we don't really look that Iranian (bright skin, Tehranis are mostly known for being brown)

Skin colour-based ethnicity is a meme, in Iran, as well as the middle east and south europe, skin tone can even vary within the family.

For example, one of my grandfathers is as dark as an Indian, both my parents have light skin, and I have dark skin.

I've seen brothers where one could pass as a Frenchman and the other could pass as a Paki.

Even so, most Iranians, regardless of their skin tone, have pretty much the same facial features.

>Gets mad when people call him Arab even though he looks like one
>constantly gets his eyebrows done to not allow his Arab unibrow to grow
I guess most of us do those. It's safe to say that no Iranian even remotely wants to be associated with any Arab at all. We all know that Persia doesn't exist anymore but muh heritage
Many Iranians simply use "Persian" to avoid being associated with the "Iranian" regime, mostly because of the US government making Iran seem like the scariest country to spend your time in. I don't know a single religious Iranian person, not even my family in Iran.

>skin tone can even vary within the family.
In my family everyone basically looks very similar, in terms of facial features and skin color. My eyes for example are green, my dad's are, my grandmother+father's (dad side), my cousins also do. Those are all I remember. There's not much variation really

Persia does exist, it's right here :D

But yeah that's annoying, Persian is a language, not an ethnicity. Persia itself (geographically) is just a small part of Iran.

People who refer to themselves as "Persian" are the worst kind of Iranian diaspora.

Fun fact, the phrase "I am Persian" doesn't exist in the Persian language.

>Pakis
>Implying we dont look good

I mean in terms of skin color senpai.

Although your women are qt.

Thats interesting. My family in Iran is like that too. My great grandma who passed away 2 years ago was light skinned with heterochromia (blue+green) , my grandfather has green eyes and is pretty tan and my dad is aswell but i ended up fair skinned (probably cause of the turkish side though, my mom's family are all pretty pale

>Fun fact, the phrase "I am Persian" doesn't exist in the Persian language.
"Man farsi/parsi hastam"? Sounds weird, not wrong though

>"Man farsi/parsi hastam

Correct, but nobody says that, that's the thing.

Saying "Man Farsi hastam" is as ridiculous as a Chinese saying "I am Mandarin". If you said that in Iran people would be confused/laugh at you.

Native Persian-speakers in Iran just refer to themselves as "Irani".

>Saying "Man Farsi hastam" is as ridiculous as a Chinese saying "I am Mandarin". If you said that in Iran people would be confused/laugh at you.
That's true. "Farsi" is considered as the language. However you said that it doesn't exist.

>However you said that it doesn't exist

True, perhaps I worded it poorly. But the phrase itself has no meaning, and nobody says it.

I say it so people don't associate me with Arabs. Also, it seems exotic to people.

>I say it so people don't associate me with Arabs. Also, it seems exotic to people.
Both of these are the same reasons why I say it.

Good, us Arabs don't want to be associated with you haywana ye Irani

>I say it so people don't associate me with Arabs

Why care about that though? If someone refers to you as an Arab, just correct them and say you're Iranian.

What you're doing is essentially implying that Iranians are Arabs, and are different to "Persians".

>Why care about that though? If someone refers to you as an Arab, just correct them and say you're Iranian.
See basically autism

>What you're doing is essentially implying that Iranians are Arabs, and are different to "Persians".
What?

>What?

By saying that you're "Persian" rather than Iranian, and saying that you do so to avoid being mistaken for an Arab, you're essentially implying that being Iranian is the same as being an Arab. Otherwise, you would call yourself an Iranian.

Not really. Mostly people don't even ask about "Iranians". If they don't know, they ask where Persia is. I say Iran, and when they ask if there's a difference between Persians and Iranians, I say there isn't one.

durka durka muhammad jihad

>bumping a thread when it's about to die

For what purpose?

You should be proud Muslims.

>So is like half your population.
Elaborate for an outsider ?