Is there any person besides maybe the queen whose death will be a bigger deal than Paul?

Is there any person besides maybe the queen whose death will be a bigger deal than Paul?

Ringo
mainly cause he'll be the last Beatle to die
just watch

You have a 50/50 chance of being right so even if you are right it's hardly impressive

What do you mean by this statement? I don't think the Queen's death will be a big deal to people in, say, China, or anything like that. There's more people globally who'd be upset by Paul's death.

And what do you mean by 'big deal'? Do you mean how will it effect the music world? Or how much press will it gain? Because it's gain a lot of press, but it wouldn't effect the music world in anyway other than people being sad and grieving. I'm not trying to be a dick, OP, I'm just wondering what you mean.

Paul's death is no big deal at all, the majority of people haven't even realized he's died

He already died

really given the age difference Ringo has a higher chance outright

Kanye West

yes, mine. obviously.

David Gilmour's death will be sadder but Waters' death will get more attention

Bob Dylan and Donald Trump

Stupid milennials don't care. Unless he's black or a rapper. They don't care

Donald Trump

I hope this bourgeois fuck dies soon

>implying the queen dying will mean anything

Dylan and Betty White are the only other contenders as far as old people go.

The Queen and US presidents are kind of cheating.

came here to post this

Some people off the top of my head that have similar star power to Paul:

Elton
Ozzy
Mick Jagger
Sting
Billy Joel
Don Henley
Dylan(?)

This list is highly subjective, though

Jordan even though he didnt care about anybody when he was alive.

Add Springsteen to this list

Kek

>Billy Joel
please not him next

>besides maybe the queen
Yeah if beyonce died, even I would be shocked.

t. commie trash

t. classcucked liberal garbage

Dunno, won't shock me as much as Cornell's recent unexpected death desu... Or Bowie's. It's subjective.

Would people care though? I remember when MJ died there were brand new channels and millions of articles and posters and endless tears.