>25

>28

>paper boy
>$27.77/hr
>21

cleaning/building maintenance
over 80k last year

Do you feeel you are worth 15 an hour?

Nvm science stating thats what you SHOULD be earning, has cognitive dissonance beaten you down into devalueing your own services?

>26
>Pawnbroker
>$11.40/h

>Unarmed security

Between 10.50 and 17. Usually 11 to 12.50 lately

i believe i should be making 15 dollars an hour. i have a very physically/mentally demanding job. i probably work harder than most people in this world, and i work fast food

>Intern at Barclay's / Union Groundhand at dad's company
>$0 for internship / 29.95/hr or 29.95 x 1.5 x 16 hours for storm days
>21

Cable guy
22/hour

I dont doubt it. Lot of maintenence I would assume, is it mostly machines crankin out the food? Or is that just McDonalds?

>39
>Sup Forums poster
>Priceless

thats mainly mcdonalds i believe

>wendy's
>chef

no, you're not a chef. you're a laborer who warms food

>risking your life for that little amount of money
wewlad

>skills
>minute rice in 59 seconds

I don't envy you. demanding and thankless job.

>aerospace engineer
>82,500/ yr
>25

Did you get a raise?

>Head Process Engineer
>$117K
>35

>33
>The guy in a costume on the side of the road holding up an advertisement
>$31/hr

>nigger
>depends on the robbery for the week (usually 250-450 dollas)
>19

network tech
35 an hour

get the fuck out of here, there's no way those people make that much

Paramedic
25$ a hour, with over time built into every shift

>you're job
>28 year old minimum wage fast food worker
checks out

nice i'm giving up on my physics as level atm, life falling apart. found out i have scoliosis. pain been intense and relentless for like 4 months straight life feels like bad part of groundhog day.

> I repair smart phones
> 12 € / hr, 24 € / hr during weekends / overtime
> 25

My boss was asking me to go for there for many months. It's my first job. I know my boss well and most of the time I just chill in work. I'm satisfied.

>3d animator
>$42.00 an hour, and an extra ~$300,000 annually.
>26

Department head, Engineering
$185k

get the fuck out of here, 3d animators don't make salaries upwards of 300k

>ups driver
>18.75/hour
>24

if he does make that much hes probly just doin it for a couple hours

wtf baller, what drugs and trips do you spend you're money on.

patreon.com/fek

jobs that actually make sense

Stocks and bonds, but yes the 42/h is usually couple hours at a time depending on project.

Lol im a paid snitch is all.

Ill admit though its making me consider getting in shape just to avoid a complete beatdown from someone who hates authority.

>IT Technician; Education - State
>£12
>20

42 i can believe, but animators don't get paid bonuses like that. You needed to have something on the side.

Anesthesia provider (CRNA)
200k/yr

It's a professional position, it took a 5 year apprenticeship

Do they require that ass to shake?

They got you dressed up as the statue of libirty or somethin?

>truck driver
>.45 cents per mile
>31

Technical shit
$5,500 a month from home. Extra $150 a day if out of state.
I algo gained $160,000 in stocks over the last year.

I am 29.

>patreon.com/fek

>2,833 patrons
>$25,113 per month
>furry shit
done.

im fucking done with life

kek. Actually made me giggle. Good on ya m8

do you not realize this whole thread is full of shit and they always are?

You really think the majority of Sup Forums makes over 70k/year when the average user age is between 18-25?

Elaborate. Corporate espionage? Telling your mom what your dad's doing behind her back? 'Snitch' doesn't tell us anything.

The cable guy here. I started at 8/hour. 13 Years ago....

>state you're job salary and age

I am job salary and age.

Corporate Chef
$80,000 a year

>Unemployed since April 18, 2015 - Got fired for being late too often, but worked as a Dishwasher for a year in '12, then as a preperation cook for a year in '13, and then as a Line cook for two years before getting canned

>$0.00/hr I earn roughly between not so much and hey look a dollar. Ah, nope. Nevermind, its just a wrapper.

>27, 28 in May... fuckballs

I could go back to work pretty easily as Im skilled with a bach degree from U of I in Computer Science. I fell from grace when I dreamed of becoming a Chef. But literal thousands of days of hating every second of work I've grown content not earning anything or purchasing anything. I bought the laptop Im typing on in 2013 for $200 from Walmart, its an acer. Booyah

kek'd at chef at wendys

>night crew
>9.95
>20
How does a pushover like me ask for a raise. Like fuck I don't look it but I honestly can't bring myself to ask them. Btw the average pay for my job is 11.30

>I come from an upper 1% white family, .
this was my post. I know a thing or two about money. fucking sucks. The average salary of someone who prowls on Sup Forums should be somewhere between doing your parents laundry in the hopes they don't kick you out, and $30,000 a year.

cucks* fuck macs.

Local government admin
$33.15 an hour

IT at a school
3200 usd month

Wow.
Just.
Wow.
Thanks mom and dad for telling me to quit because "You're almost 25 user, you need a real career..."
Three-hundred-thousand dollars per year.
A six figure salary that people murder others to have, to live a life that other spend their entire lives striving for only to be crushed.
Why would you even work for another person and/or company? You'd earn a third of that after working maybe seven years in an industry that can fire you any time profits aren't high.
I'm here, in a cubical, in a city I can barely afford because that's where the "real" jobs are. I'm here busting my ass for someone else, to make them richer, dealing with pieces of shit daily for 60 hours a week. I'm here getting fat, taking medication for work related anxiety (gf of four years dumped me accordingly because we're "going separate paths in life"), and we have our quarterly "Review" (or Guillotine as we like to call it) coming up. I've built a fucking program from the ground up, dealt with dumb ass team-members who shirk work (but "No excuses user, it's YOUR responsibility"), and the fact is my Boomer boss has never particularly liked me.
Wages are stagnant, costs keep increasing, getting pushed further to the fringes, got denied a raise and then given a warning for "lack of output", I'm going to have to move in to a share house with five other people two hours away from work to make ends meet and repay my college debt.

>EE
>roughly $30 (64k a year)
>25

i don't think that was from the same person. Another user was proving that it's possible

> Priest
> $1,180/mo.
> 29

Isn't it counterintuitive for priests to be paid?

>or be on Sup Forums

All guards are supposed to be paid snitches. If ever a guard tries to go supercop its cus hes out of his depth or his employer is stressing he do somn he really shouldnt be doin.

My job is prevention, but otherwise its mostly observing and reporting. Im required to stare at you...long story short.

My 11 an hour job requires I be in a booth at a gated community and ask ppls names, see if theyre on the guest list. Since 50-70% of the ppl in the community are middle eastern to asian Im always just pressing the button to let em go, mostly without checking.

Thry never call the guests in, get mad if I call to check for them and almost 100% of the time I cant understand a word out their mouth.

I only get shit on by the old white ppl anyway, saying I suck at my job. Which I do. Idc.

solutions architect for a big red company that sells software and hardware for backup and deduplication, I make 3200 usd/mo @ 26

>Pharmacist
>Base wage is $68.57
>27

Astro captain for UN Space Command

7000 monthly plus expenses

Full extended medical, 80% dental with 500 every other year for prescription lenses.

Frozen at age 34 but been artifically extended since my MIA in korea

AMA

This is the first thread i've been in where i haven't been challenged about my 1%er status with high business and political connections. My life is set and Sup Forums isn't challenging me. Who would've thought you guys would be so trusting.

>I have a brand new jaguar.

that's what u get for being a gutless normie faggot, now your life is controlled by stress and debt, are you happy you listened to everyone who told you this was alright? you're a cog in the machine and it's all your fault.
>you're probably a cuck too

Doesn't matter man

>Uses Blender and Unity (both free)
>"I've been participating in the furry community (July 2014)
300k in only three years. Let that sink in...
>I worked as a front-end developer for six years, while building mobile/web games on the side.
Not back-end, front, the easy shit.
>I've been building games since high school.
So this dude is, tops, in his mid-20s. Why aren't you making over 100k per year user? What's stopping you? :^)
>I work alone. I write the code, I make the art, I animate the art, I license/record and edit the audio. It's just me, doing what I love to do, and getting paid to do it.
So his dev time is probably enormous with regular but small updates, and yet there you go. 300k.

Well at least he's probably an autistic lose-

>I have a mortgage
Owns his own house/apartment.
>plus a mouth to feed
Has a kid.

I bet he's 6'2", has a seven inch cock, fucks on the reg, full head of hair, and can bench press a small car.

Diocesan priests aren't bound to poverty, just simplicity. We get stipends for business and housing but we need money for extraordinary circumstances or recreation (like a gym membership or buying some books)

Also yeah I'm not sure why I haven't left, always been here.

You did not work hard when it mattered.

That's your porblem.

Plumber
>28$/hour

Brb. Gonna kill myself now. Bye.

I loved you all.

Line worker at Tyson.
$12.80/hour

that other one is me user. You're not weather than me, even If it's not money that I earned. You own a house? My family rents out just over 120 houses. Drip income of about 2.4 million dollars a year, with a maintenance guy on a payroll of 60,000 with a truck to handle repairs.

>let's cockfight

I travel around the country with my dad on exclusive business meetings. I drank rum with David Maines at the Ritz Carlton in the Grand Cayman Islands. We own a villa at Albany, Bahamas. I have a Jaguar. No kid. Girlfriend from Poland. Life laid out before me as I finish this internship at Barclays and become an Analyst the second I graduate college.

You have no idea how this world works do you.

chef? wendys? you mean a faggot burger flipper. not a chef to throw salt on shitty meat and take fries out of the fryer you fucking piece of shit loser

This nigga works in space but is on r9k

I'm job salary and age

Local truck driver (CDL-A)
17.50/hr
50+ hrs week
full bennies
fucking easy

Explain then eh? Im curious

You live the goodlife, so what LOL.

Will slowly go away, everything gets boring.

Leave the little ones alone though.

Is it a meme now to start these threads saying you're a wendys chef?

Brilliant!

>Prepcook
>14/hour
>18

You don't matter, though. Life was already set for you. The other guy is living his dream, built his passion doing what he loves while making a profit of it. You have no substance.

not the same user, what are you even talking about. What is slowly going away? The money if it's true is from rental properties which is essentially eternal millions that act as a trust fund. the little fuckass is 21 years old. He could retire already.

Acting senior sysadmin

Basically I want to make more money than my dad. Raise a family after I feel accomplished. Build a community that respects me and each other. I really want to rebuild an old city and try to bring back old american values.

Network Mgr.
$130k

>old american values

Like what?

How does a usual day go for you?

colored bathrooms

Retired
3,000 every month
Age 76

I'd like neighbors to talk to each other. I'd like kids to stop dressing like they're 26. I'd like for people to respect each other and not worry about things like race or religion. Bring back a spirit of patriotism and unite under one flag. Americans for Americans.

nice trips, pic to confirm the trips too.

3,000$ that is and here is a picture of me