Rate my Dick please. I'm very self conscious about it cus I feel like its very tiny. Be honest but not too brutal

Rate my Dick please. I'm very self conscious about it cus I feel like its very tiny. Be honest but not too brutal.

what are you talking about, it's perfect.

1/10
it looks like literal scum

Just showed my wife, she'd ride that to town, I'm just under 7 and she's had a few

She's pinching her nipple right now

It's fine except that fucking jungle. Trim the hedge no one wants that shit going up they nose when they give you head

Is that a troll or you serious?

Feel you bro my cock its just like yours and i also feel like its kinda small..fuck some chicks and never said anything about it but i dont know..i made some of them cum for sure but had to work for it..

help get rid of the cancer, THX

Ah Yeah. Well i'm a Virgin and am hella scared that theyll find it too small /op

how big is that?

rate me peepee

r8 please

>Literally everything that gets posted on Sup Forums is on that list

23 y/o with klinefelter syndrome and hypogonadism, any chances?

Then ill share my knowledge with you op. First foreplay dont rush kiss her touch her be gentle and CONFIDENT you gotta be confident. Then when she is already horny take off her pants and panties and open her legs then you give her one good lick to that pussy she will be exploding go back up tell her something hot and start eating that pussy dont be to harsh start gently and go on gotta go deeper with your tongue dont use your fingers youll spoil the grand entrance of your dick..should i go on? Ill tell how to get her to cum

6cm hard

R8 my lil benis

Unless that person is a massive asshole, no one is going to call someone out when clothes are already coming off. Unless it's like 2cm or something. They might not come back for seconds but most people aren't that shitty.

i got a girl off with my finger in about to the second line mark or fold (whatever you call it). so you have a chance.

Would I be able to please a woman?

nice fat pubis big boi, pushing it down with your hand doesn't count

Anyone wanna jerk together?
Top looking for bottom, would be hot if they are vocal and can finger. Kik me: naughty_stallion

aweeee it looks so tasty!!!

>everything that gets posted on Sup Forums=cancer
>Sup Forums=cancer

Mmmnlike that!

im pretty close to you, im about 5.4in and 1. its a fine size as long as you can use it and 2. Shave atleast on/around the shaft, chicks dont mind a little bit of pubes but growing up the shaft? Hell nah

Mr B K is that u?

rate my, tbh i rly dont know if it's good dick or no, some chick told me that is ,,rly big" but i am not sure all time, and have some stupid problems inside my head with that 0.0

Rate

rate 19/m/usa

>ezgif.com-resize.png
nice try

actual pic is too large, had to resize dumbass

Good one. Like the size!!!! It like Hubbys

sure, tiny dick faggit

That's extremely fat

one more here if u want

Murder me with that

Yes. I like him!