How many friends/acquaintances have you made through Sup Forums? if none...

how many friends/acquaintances have you made through Sup Forums? if none, would you want to be friends with anyone on here? post favorite album and lets be friends

Haven't made any friends/acquaintances on here but I do know that my best friend browses/posts on Sup Forums

I usually say pic rel or SILY is my favorite album of all time but I haven't listened to either all the way through in a while so I don't know. I'll always love both albums though

I want to watch a mid 90's indie film were weird creep thom tries to win the heart of foreign exchange student bjork with the help of professor bowie

None, I don't want to meet anyone from here. You guys are fine online, but are usually pretentious and socially retarded in real life. One of my old friends from high school started going on Sup Forums when he was around 16-17, and became completely autistic. He would only talk about Ween or Swans, and dismiss other peoples taste if it wasn't Sup Forumscore.

I've never met anyone through here but would be down to talk with anyone.

My fav album would be pic I guess, but I have a hard time deciding. I also love Ween, Sonic Youth, Sleater-Kinney, Bathory, Converge, and a fuckton of other artists.

I haven't met anybody directly from here, but a few of my friends I got to know well because they had a similar taste in music

Favorite artists include Unwound (and favorite album of all time is Leaves Turn Inside You), Fugazi, Converge, Radiohead, Minutemen, and Pavement

I would love to meet a friend from here, considering that my social retardation would fit with someone else on here, and also because I have no friends in my own life.

Favorite bands are probably Boris, Mercury Rev, Spacemen 3, C.C.C.C., Sunn O))), Melvins, and Minutemen

I like all of those artists, except for maybe Sleater-Kinney

nice album choice, what's your favorite ween album?

I don't have a favorite album, because I always listen to something completely different every few months. Pic related is what I've been listening to.
Anyway, I've never made any friends form Sup Forums, though I do share my music with my irl friend and have progressively made more open minded about music

What have you been listening to lately?

Honestly, probably Chocolate and Cheese because that's the first one I got into them with. What about you?

Lately I've finally gotten around to listening to Gojira's From Mars to Sirius, and I think it's a really great album. Gas Pop and Zappa's Hot Rats are in pretty constant rotation most of the time, and I think the new (Sandy) Alex G album isn't half bad either. What about you?

I went to college with a pretty well known tripfag who I wasn't even aware had a bit of notoriety until he told me.

I wish I had more friends
If anybody wants to be please let me know, I live in RVA

none

anyone else miss having internet friends? it used to be fun chatting with people from forums on MSN messenger or steam and shit

I went back on steam for the first time in years, and someone I used to talk to was telling me how he missed me, and how much I helped him out back in the day. I told him I'd start coming online again but then I never did, it's been like 2 years since then

None so far but you lads seem cool
Pic related is my favorite album and my favorite artist are The Microphones, Talking Heads, David Bowie, Animal Collective, Unwound, MF DOOM, Snowing, Can, The Velvet Underground, Battles, LCD Soundsystem, Danny Brown, and Nujabes
Nice choices, I had a badass English teacher who's favorite bad my MBV
God Tier choice, that's my favorite Prog album Ween, Sonic Youth and Converge are pretty cool too
Unwound is one of my favorite bands too and I love Fugazi and Radiohead too
Nice choice too, I still need to get into the other Boris albums but Flood is pretty great so is the The Melvins and Mercury Rev

kind of been taking a break from Sup Forums, but would love to chat with some of you guys

pic related is my favorite album, and some of my favorite musicians are björk, ween, butthole surfers, talking heads, daniel johnston, cap'n jazz, tim buckley, and red house painters.

what are some concerts you guys have been to recently? i saw radiohead in portland back in april and i'm planning to see ween with a buddy of mine in july

I wish to know someone from Sup Forums irl who isn't a despicable piece of shit but I live in Mexico so I'm pretty fucked up

Don't have an album that I personally obsess over but Sister - Sonic Youth, Loveless - MBV, Post - Bjork, Crystal Catles II and Exmilitary - DG are close ones

Supreme taste my guy, Beat Happening is awesome. I was listening to the Red House Painters today and I loved them. Also what's your favorite Butthole Surfers and Talking Heads? And those concerts sound awesome I haven't seen any recently on account of my fucked up leg tho

I'm in RVA and all of my friends are moving away and it's really just me and my girlfriend at this point. I would offer to meet up. But im antisocial and new friends are scary. u kno.

assuming you forgot to type albums, but my favorite butthole surfers album is locust abortion technician. though independent worm saloon is a classic and always a fun listen! for talking heads, i would say it's a tie between speaking in tongues and remain in light. i have fond memories of my best friend and i going on fast drives late at night listening to the great curve and such. how about you? also, what happened to your leg if you don't mind me asking?

I haven't met or actually talked to anyone through Sup Forums.
Sure, why not?
Pic related is just some album I'm feeling at the moment.

I'll be honest here.
I only get pretentious when I hear people say music sucks nowadays.
If someone likes a simple pop song on the radio that's just obnoxious and we have a conversation. I won't say their music taste is shit, but I'd just try to point them out to better stuff.

Yeah i forgot Albums, sorry I'm dyslexic, but awesome choices. locust abortion technician is great, my favorite is Psychic ... Powerless just such weirdly great band and I'm glad to see someone show some love Speaking in Tongues, my personal favorite is Remain in Light but Fear of Music is another favorite mine they are favorite band so I love all their albums. And I don't mind, it's just a long story, I have a brittle bone condition and I was a party, some asshole picked me up and put me down a bit too hard and I broke my tibia and fibula. I needed a osteotomy and the drill got so hot it burnt me from the inside out. The hospital had no clue what to do and they fucked around for like 6 months and 5 more surgeries before I ended up switching hospitals and now my leg is supremely fucked up in an external fixator I'm tons of pain and pretty bummed most of the time. But thanks for asking
Pic Related is what it looks like

bumpin