21 year old co worker. She add me and start liking my pics and comments. She already has a daughter...

21 year old co worker. She add me and start liking my pics and comments. She already has a daughter. Should i play along? Me 27

Other urls found in this thread:

deleteip.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

if she has that good good, hit it.

of course

>co worker

>Shitting where your food comes from

Nothing wrong with meaningless sex as long as both know whats up.

Shes hot as hell. But i dont think se wants meaningless sex picd related

The real question is where do yall work?

Look son, she's a daddy's girl drop'd outta college stupid bitch that got pregnant at 18 most likely.

Odd are you are as stupid as most fucks in here. Don't do it.

And just by her face you can tell she won't had no qualms in fucking you over when you get in her bad side, and you will get on it eventually.

21 yr old with a baby means she loves meaningless unprotected sex. Good luck with that herpes prescription.

Where's the nudes at though?

you need to post way more pics of her.

Yep! Im afraid of this. Im not her superior but shes in the bottom of the food chain. So yeah the money difference is hughe

Your isp is now legally allowed to do whatever it wants with your internet browsing data deleteip.com

Yeah i probably wont do it. But is fun as hell to think about it

dude... you should at least let her suck your dick. and take pics for us.

She looks really fucking cute.

if you want an immature idiot, go ahead.

If you are into blueballing go ahead. But don't make more cuck thread when not called for.

Why pick up on another nigga's saved game like that?

Wisest words ever spoken

>single mom
>knows whats up

>Single mother

Run.

That's like a used memory card at gamestop.

Nigga aint coming back.

I don't fuck with single moms. The kid is enough proof that they're shitty at avoiding accidental pregnancy, and won't get an abortion if it happens. Which it will, because it already happened once before.

Yep! Thats kinda what im thinking about!! The kid its a big con. Shes fertile and probably wants a father for her baby

truer words have never been spoken

SHE WANTS TO USE U NIGGAH

>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

kill her

Btw! She named her kid the most stupid name ever so thats another indication she must be crazy. And she likes me. Thats the other one

Do not do it. Don't shit where you work. There is a lot more going on than you can see and it will come back around. Her just being hot is not a good enough excuse to fuck her.

name?

>I'm the mother of a beautiful girl and she's my whole life blah blah
>I love to party! SMIRNOFF ICE IS MY FAVORITE YOLO

-her dating profile

such an honsest evaluation

Yep- What this user said.
Don't fuck co-workers and don't fuck people in the same apartment building as you.

Life will be a lot less stressful.

not worth the drama, just let her ruin her life.

be afraid, always

Do it faggot!
What are you a faggot?

>spermatozoides
>milimetric

So fake.

It fucking sucks because i never was the good looking kid that was getting this kind of pussy when i was 21. I did ok, but then i joined the gym and seems like its all it takes.

the idea is still there u fkin kike

This is how you die.

She might be an approved spermatologist, you never know.

Fuck her all you want, but if she's dumb enough to have a kid at 21, stay away from commitment

send her a dick pic now with just a question mark, screencap response

no need to show me a pic of ur internal anus... i'm not that faggot

yeah i guess you're right

Dubs don't lie... And alas for all of us, because I can legitly affirm there are stupid fucks like her and many worse graduating from college.

How the fuck do you think she ended up with a kid at 21?

>internal anus

A boy telling her she love her and she was dumb enough to belive it? Then he bounce! Or probably yea, she likes to fuck. Fuck buddies will be great!

>"rectal prolapse"
look it up

>lookup rectal prolapse

Is it still 2004?

>21
>already knocked up and dumped
>co-worker
>wants to hook up with her

Be honest with us, do you have downs?

i wish

Im just horny

backpage.com will cost you less in every way.

rub it away potato

Jerk off and think about it. If it still sounds like a good idea with an empty bag then live and learn I guess.

She doesn't look 21. Either way, though, unless you're looking to fuck the daughter, stay the fuck away. Single moms are never worth it.

>unless you're looking to fuck the daughter, stay the fuck away
You don't mind discussing this further, do you?

didn't say when

>Jerk off and think about it. If it still sounds like a good idea with an empty bag then live and learn I guess.

One of the golden keys to life right here.

i've jerked off too much that this method no longer works for my decision making...

Then allow our more objective perspective to hold sway: don't do it - it's a bad idea.

you jerked yourself stupid, me thinks your decision making was flawed to begin with

If that's "hot as hell" where you live, I'd suggest moving to another area code.

you faggots are too much sometimes

Do it OP, shes super pretty. Life is for living and your 27 so yours is effectively nearly over, might aswell enjoy it

>has a gut on that small frame, but still no ass
>has a kid

F U C K N O
U
C
K

N
O

You must be retarded to begin with.... like me.

Never get involved like "let it happen" or "fall in love" with bitches with kids , because they need some one to clean up the mess they call their lives and it shouldnt be your problem . it should be some dude whose kid died or something who needs that in his life so he adopts that bitch n her kid.

Babysit ? You make sick
Superman aint saving shit
Girl you could jump on shadys dick

She just text me "why when you are passing by you starr at me" "you should say hi" i

where do you work op?

Be a man and date her. If she has issues then help her past them. Build yourself up and your confidence too.

If she doesn't pan out then whatever, ditch the bitch and find another.

It's a judgement call, user

Being super nice and helping her out with her kid every now and then would get you some pussy

Downside though, I just can't bring myself to want to take care of another dude's kid, like fuck that shit.

I dont think we have much in common to date. Tbh i just want to get laid, i dont do well at relationships.

the reasoning most people fucked up their life with. if you fuck up,i'll let you know i already laughed about you. it's just pussy dude. it's just a fucking pussy.

>Reply: Hi

Yeah, confirmed retard.

Yeah! Im not doing it! I already cut the conversation in the texts and im just letting that "seen" sink in.

It was more like "really? I didnt notice i did that" denial.

also keep in mind that maybe the bitch might be mentally fucked up. especially if she tells you she got "raped" and thus got the kiddo. people with personality disorders are master manipulators