Yfw this nigga is actually a dope president?

yfw this nigga is actually a dope president?

What really dope things has he done so far as president? Which of his actions are you proud of as an American?

Cracking down on illegal immigration and being aggressive w Syria for starters.

>inb4 flood of asian lady images

How exactly has he cracked down on immigration?

Why do you feel like being aggressive with Syria is a good thing?

not being accusatory just want to understand your perspective as honestly as possible.

Samefag

are you helping?

Imagination of Trumpets is still string. Just make up some things and say Trump did it. Lmao

Are we just done talking now? Am I not allowed to try and have an adult conversation and understand someone else's perception?

great thread.

Getting the chinks to drop the Norks is a big thing.

Two disasters, what's next? My guess is the end of the free and open Internet... Oh wait... Fuck

nice post faggot also checked

I assume you mean to say "getting the Chinese to separate themselves from the North Koreans" or punish the North Koreans maybe?

Either way how has trump done this, like what did he say or do that made the Chinese do anything diffrently? China has had waxxing and wayning influence (waning for a long time now) over the North Koreans and have always been on the side of keeping the peace ore so than supporting the North Koreans.

any president looks good compared to barack hussein obama

Niggers gonna nig. Even if prez.

You cucks need to read about and some of the works by Thomas Jefferson.
Then you cum guzzling Trump worshippers will know what the US is and how it used to be, and how it should be.
Moronic Trump cucks sucking each others dicks and buttfucking each other over their Orange God of Shit Dick Retarded Mouse Cock

you are not in any way helping or even attempting a conversation. please stop.

But seriously, people should read who the fathers of our country really were.
George Washington, John Adams, Thomas Jefferson, and Benjamin Franklin.
None of them would be pleased with either the democrats or republicans. Trump is exactly the kind of person they did not want to see in power.

in the future, maybe start with you're second post so that you don't just shut people out of even attempting to talk like reasonable adults.

Should read letters by Thomas Jefferson, he is outright hostile towards religeon and recognises that Christianity thinks of him as an enemy.
He also fights against aristocracy and people who are akin to that.

You realize they would be disappointed with literally 98% of our politicians right? Oh and the central bank would probably make them leave the continent. Again. Trump would be very close to the bottom of the "This isn't what we wanted" list.

Death of the TPP

Hiring Mag dog

Getting plans for the wall in motion (though I know it will be slow going)

Ditto with healthcare (if we brought hospitals in line, and stop them from having to give medical to illegals who's home countries wouldn't re-emberce us I'd be fine with a single-payer system too).

Fucking up Syria when they did shit they shouldn't

Fucking up ISIS

Giving ICE much more power, starting up plans to punish sanctuary cities/states.

Things I hate:
Killing NN and giving those monopolies even more fucking power.

Politics is always a hot subject, and usually boils down to neither side being constructive, I just cut to the chase

I think in the week we have been the closest to World War 3 since the end of the cold war. Yes, very "dope".

I agree that ending TPP was really good.

I think he was an acceptable choice for the position but I feel as though he may have overly aggressive tendencies.

This is the point where I will likely disagree with you the most. I don't understand support for the wall as it simply isn't an efficient way of guarding our border at the very least. We have a better way than a wasteful, likely ineffective, wall.

The only thing that's happened with healthcare is him cutting subsidies put in place by the affordable care act that allow people to afford healthcare. Are you really happy with that? If so why? How do you think it will help us?

He didn't really fuck them up though. He only killed 6 people, the bunkers we blew up had already had the planes removed, and they launched aircraft from that base the next day. The planes had been moved after the Russians assumedly warned the Syrians after we warned them in order to avoid accidently killing Russians.

How is he fucking up ISIS exactly other than dropping MOAB? We haven't exactly done a lot differently regarding ISIS as far as I've been able to find, and I've really looked into it as much as I could.

I feel ICE has misused that power more often then is reasonable but I understand and respect your sentiment.

I hate the those things too.

Im really trying, to be honest and straight forward with you. I want what's best for us as americans.