Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J4J-Fuo0vLE
youtube.com/watch?v=q1ueaieo3uc
youtube.com/watch?v=qNxAuZsijnM
discord.gg/7ZBqx3m
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Wut

did murica really do this

if you make the net sag enough to where they can't get out of it then It does work......

No but China did

this

plus, I'd wager a good number of people instantly regret jumping, so this net acts as a "2nd chance", so people can change their minds

just looked it up, the proposed "netting" is actually stainless steel, so pretty much a chainlink fence. I don't know if that's better or worse than a polymer that would sag. a polymer would more or less trap a person so they wouldn't be able to climb out, but a hard steel netting would hurt them enough that they may not be able to move, which I guess would be good too?

youtube.com/watch?v=J4J-Fuo0vLE

who's taxpayer money and where? Also your representation of the net is a strawman at best.

or the net could be shaped in way that wouldn't allow people to go over the edge of the net easily?

I'm not a lawyer, but I feel like they wouldn't be liable. if I jump off a bridge onto the asphalt below and break my legs, the city isn't liable for my injuries just because they own/constructed the bridge and the road

San Francisco transportation I believe is paying $211m for it, so most likely a combination of San Fran tax dollars plus state and federal loans

there's mockups of it out there and all of them look flat

You can't sue someone when you yourself are breaking the law.

Just build more nets underneath then

They should make them jump onto a big waffle. Pour syrup on top to make them stick

or made of spooder web

A mock-up isn't the real thing and it seems unreasonable to say that it's a waste of money based on how the mock up looks without knowing more about it. beyond that could you provide links to this project?

youtube.com/watch?v=q1ueaieo3uc

Happens all the time, trespasser gets injured sues homeowner.

i love you

youtube.com/watch?v=qNxAuZsijnM

kek yep
then they can spend the rest of their lives in prison

Just get a running start and superman over that bitch like fuck if I want to kill myself then move nigga I got shit to do

Noice numbers.

I can imagine people doing this just for the fun of it.

Bump

It works.

The net can be climbed out of. You nailed it though. It is a second chance net. the vast majority of jumpers that live say that they instantly regretted trying to kill themselves.

I've never understood why retards jump off of bridges into water. It's not like you're hitting something like concrete so you almost never die.

lol they instantly regretted the fear/impending pain

wouldn't happen if they gassed themselves with nitrogen

fucking retard, don't respond you're too dumb my iq is 215

They are investing in not being known as the place where lots of people kill themselves. It's about image.

No fucking shit it's absolutely terrifying even if you are suicidal of course you're going to regret it.

Shut the fuck up idiot

You should do some research on how water tension works. hitting water from really high up isn't that different from hitting concrete. Also its really much easier to jump off a bridge then it is to get to the top of a large building and then jumping off of it.

YOU WIN! YOU HAVE PRESENTED A BETTER ARGUMENT THEN ANY PREVIOUS POSTER IN ANY THREAD EVER! YOU GET THE GRAND PRIZE! ENJOY WATCHING YOUR KIDS DIE OF CANCER!

Die cunt

Only a kissless virgin with no possibility of ever having kids would say this. In the end, you have proven that you are the real loser.

WINNER! THIS TIME YOUVE WON MORE LONILENESS!

Hello newfriends

WOW! SICK BURN! REASONABLE ARGUMENT WINS AGAIN!

Oi cunt you post your address i will cone to you. Fucking fight me you dirty little shit.

You fucking crossed a line fuck tard

Caps lock only makes you look more retarded.

INTERNET TOUGH MAN! WHEW! YOU'RE DOING GREAT!

Nah they just starve to death while trapped in the net.

But the cause of death changes from suicide to starvation, so the stats are better.

ARE YOU NOT HAVING FUN? I THOUGHT THE WHOLE POINT WAS TO TRY AND INSULT EACH OTHER AND PISS EVERYONE YOU CAN OFF! IT'S NOT LIKE WE WERE EVER HAVING AN INTELGIBLE CONVERSATION, TO BEGIN WITH! JUST MORE YELLING AND NAME CALLING!

Good

At least 20 people yelled "jump bitch" or something when I walked the golden gate last year and 20 more honked

join kekistan niggers

discord.gg/7ZBqx3m

Well this thread was interesting unril shouty mc big mouth started up.

Rip in peace thread, maybe some bridge jumping retards can continue the debate without a spastic caps typer

Jump bitch

Seriously, post. I live in chippenham uk. Can travel

Aww marry me

Quads don't lie

/thread

Seriously, you're autistic.

mfw

Post you location cunt

No u

Will you 2 retards shut the fuck up

200 million dollars for a fucking net?
sounds like i should get in the net building business

Sheeeeit

did you somehow make yourself look suicidal?
i walked the golden gate a couple years ago and not a single person cared, which is exactly what i would expect

That's only the net figure check out the gross.

Also caps lock guy die in a fire please.

>Install giant fucking net under the walkways of Golden Gate to deter suicide
>Kill self any other way

I see what u did

yeah but then you didn't kill yourself on the golden gate bridge. That's all they care about. Plus some politicians friend who funds his campaigns gets a contract to build a net. Everyone wins.

ALRIGHT ILL GO DIE IN A FIRE! YOU GO DIE IN A WELL OF SELF PITY! FUCKING RETARD! YOU DONT EVEN KNOW HOW SUICIDE NETS WORK!

Please demonstrate

quads NEVER lie

You should go give it a try.

Honestly what's the point of trying to stop people from committing suicide? It's their choice, why do we have priority over their wishes?

Also, if someone saw the net they wouldn't jump. They'd just find another way. The net is the most retarded idea ever. The jumper won't just jump and say "WHOOPS there's a net here, I have a second chance to make up my mind!" Whoever thought of the concept is a retard.

Sounds like you're suicidal. Wanna talk about it , bud?

I was. I made a deal with myself that if I didn't kill myself, I'll live the rest of my life without giving a fuck about my safety and disregard consequences of things (have no worries). It's gone pretty well since then.

Don't cut yourself on those edges, bud

Unless it's a public building, taxpayer money had nothing to do with it...

Further, those nets aren't there for suicidal fuckdonkeys; they're there to keep people who DON'T want to die from dying by slipping off the edge... Usually used in conjunction with helicopter pads on roofs...

This: That's why if you plan to use a firearm for home defense, be prepared to SHOOT TO KILL.... Because dead men don't hire lawyers... Also, it's why a firearm is 500x better for home defense than "non-lethal" options (like, say, a baseball bat or something). Bust someone up with a bat, and you stand the chance of going to prison for aggravated assault....... Even in your own living room, against someone who most definitely meant to do you and your family great harm...

Thinly veiled racist message. Didn't think black people could think, huh?

How are you enjoying that bait, my friend?

>2nd chance

lol the fuck are you on, user?