Why are mexicans so fucking fat?

why are mexicans so fucking fat?

Other urls found in this thread:

www1.folha.uol.com.br/cotidiano/2015/08/1666360-xavantes-trocam-dieta-tradicional-por-refrigerante-e-pao-de-forma-no-mt.shtml
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hispanic_paradox
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I think people indigenous to the Americas have a poorer tolerance for American/western food like burgers, processed meat and dairy products. I read something about that once regarding the fat Hawaiian stereotype, I could be wrong, they did eat corn for hundreds of years but it makes sense at least in part.

Integrating into american culture

Also if you had home made mexican food you would be obese too.

>at school one day as a kid
>me and one of my best friends carlos hanging out
>gives me his home made burrito his mom made because he wasnt hungry
>easily the best fucking burrito I've ever had in my life
>he gets to eat this any time he wants

Mexicans make some great food man

Native American genes + Some Western diet.

Amazonian natives are fat as fuck too.

Food is cheap, full of fat and its never in short supply

This. There is a Epidemic of diabetes happening on Amazonian tribes because they started to eat sugar, dairy products and red meat

www1.folha.uol.com.br/cotidiano/2015/08/1666360-xavantes-trocam-dieta-tradicional-por-refrigerante-e-pao-de-forma-no-mt.shtml

>literal tribal men living in jungles have more expensive laptops than me

CHI

Coke with every meal. I used to work with a lot of mexicans, I asked them about it and they confirmed. Their lower class is addicted to the stuff. They even have their babies drink it.

Because Mexico is just a poorer and more corrupt version of USA. In most other aspects, their cultures are identical.

>In most other aspects, their cultures are identical.

Is this a new meme or something? explain this shit pls.

Nordamerikano in pic.

Your cities look the same (large grid-based metropolitan areas, lots of skyscrapers, lots of neo-classicist architecture).

No one can tell rural Mexico apart from rural Texas.

Also, the people look very similar.

>Your cities look the same
only europeans have diferent kind of cities

>No one can tell rural Mexico apart from rural Texas
have you ever seen the world from other perspective that isn't memes?

>Also, the people look very similar
dude seriously, leave your house for an evening...

You need more rest, and less internet, amigo.

american influence

Will trump deporting illegals make america a normal weight again?

??

polynesian are fat because they evolved to stock energy when they travelled across the pacific ocean

Coca Cola is truly disgusting

They were thrust into the modern era of food before their genetics could evolve

Looks like the poor man's Europe

city planning isn't culture you fucking retard

i have watched mexican elementary school students who buy heavy snacks and fast foods after school on tv
no wonder they will be fat

Greece?

I think you're right, the one good outcome of this is that their genetics didn't evolve to have obesity related illnesses either.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hispanic_paradox

Mostly because of sugary drinks.

Not too long ago I saw that poor people drank more sodas than water.

They are more easy to target to the point that coca-cola puts signs at the entrance of low income places with the name of that village as a sort of sponsor.

Also Mexicans have more "american" food than the rest of the americas due to having a "dependent" economy with the U.S.

Manaos

>Integrating into american culture
>if you had home made mexican food you would be obese too.

pick one

>a swedish expert on mexico

>that pic

cause we want to

Maybe stop pumping jugar/corn syrup on everything

But I thought Mexicans were just dusty Europeans? Why wouldnt they be able to consume western food?

and its not like they didnt have fatty foods for their entire existence they cook everything in pounds of manteca and eat just as much corn products as we do, corn tortillas, elotes, their diet is shit.

Here peruvians, bolivians and all this kind of people are fat, in a strange way. They have disproportionate bodies like if they all are NEETs but they really are not.

And they actually drink only Heineken, which is not the cheapest beer but surely it's one of the shittiest

before the '900 for most people diet wasn't so rich, my grandparents only ate black bread and polenta for their entire childhood, meat was quite rare

>Heineken

I'd rather drink my own urine than that shit.

I like Stella Artois, what about you friend? :)

Nah

Mexican food has grase as fuck,also our economy bases in almost food there are a lot of food in the street,Like Vietnam seriously its a paradaise to fat ppl

No, thats are excucses if youre a whale its Cuz you don't care about your healtcare and your atractive the average fat ppl here(godmann a big Numbers) its a dumb depressive momys Guy without no friends and lazy shit
Majority its not the food, its cause they no has a control

I went down to mexico city and all I saw were obese lardo's

its because they eat fried foods, pineapple soda, tortillas, enchiladas, lots of bready carb dishes with rice and beans

the Mexican diet is full of carbs, back in the day the average mexican would work it all off in the fields, but now they're not working in the fucking fields anymore

Chav shite

I read a book by the Gun, Germs, and Steel guy about modern vs traditional life, and apprently diabetes is a huge problem even in Papua New Guinea now.