What sort of man has a cat as a pet?

What sort of man has a cat as a pet?

I dont like responsabilities so i'd choose a cat. Also, dogs are easy to train for fetching newspaper and stuff. I want a pet, rebel if its the case, not a slave.

My four cents

Me cats are cool. Dogs bite kids and stuff and cats are way easier to maintain. Fuck dogs. Wolves are cool.

faggots

I don't like responsibility, slobber or noise so cats were the easy choice

The cringe is off the charts with these two.

I have 3. They take care of themselves. They are clean. They smell good. Dogs are big dumbfucks who smell like dogs and just fuck everything up. I wish I had a dog so I could bring it on trail jogs with me, but outside of that they can fuck off.

One that doesn't have little man syndrome and needs a pitbull as a cock extension.

Did he dided?

Cats are just emotional crutches for people.

ohh i feel sad i need to go cuddle with my living teddy bear.

a gay one

Sounds pretty incredible to me

I have a Dragon

>dogs are big dumbfucks
>big
>doesnt know about beagles.

The kind with a wife and kids I guess

>living teddy bear
Doesn't that sound awesome you can kick them around too they're strong. I love my lil kitty

A lucky man

A man that wants something to pet, that's entertaining, and loving. Why do you like to see gore? What problems are you hiding?

>They smell good.
You perverse sack of shit

What sort of cat has a man?

the kind that has a cat.

I have a pet 5' gator and 2 cats.
What does it make me?

Honestly, it's a stupid idea to keep pets, hear me out. Animals are supposed to live out in the woods they weren't born to sit on their asses all day indoors, get a guard dog to protect your house if you want but just quit trying to domesticate animals you are fucking things up.

Beta male cucks detected.
Baby want mommy milkies?

Also, reminder that your cat will eat your face if you happen to die around it. based doggos won't.

Well, all mine do is sleep on clean laundry all day. They smell great. Dogs smell like ass.

dogs are born to live in human civilization.

Sad, manchild faggots and weirdo beardy liberals then?

you are all fags, i have a fucking pet canadian

Cats smell disgusting, and why the fuck are you letting them sleep on clean laundry you fucking freak?

I've seen a dog eat a man whole in South Korea they'll eat you for sure. It's instincts bro.

or just people who own a cat.

Sounds like you're describing yourself

Someone who's not insecure?

>I've seen a dog eat a man whole

What, ate him whole like a snake? What the fuck are you saying?

Are you sure this was a dog and not an Anaconda?

Yes, manchild faggots and weirdo beardy liberals. These are the sort of men that own cats, like this fucking shitskin catfag

Single women and betas

>not insecure
>owning a cat

>based doggos won't
>actually believes old wives tales

How do you operate in your daily life with all those extra chromosomes?

I don't like to talk about that

>Cats smell disgusting,

I just said cats smell great, like clean laundry. Can you read? Even my outdoor cat smells good, because they are hunters who constantly groom themselves to remove any scent that can give away their position. Dogs just stand there and slobber and shit on themselves until someone throw a ball or something.

Then why bring it up pussyfart

>I just said cats smell great,
Yes, and you're fucking wrong, you fucking retard.

>Dogs...
No one mentioned dogs. This thread is about cats, you strawmanning faggot paki bastard.

Cool, didn't know you were a cat owner

what if i have both?

the kind that doesnt give a single fuck what a loser on Sup Forums thinks

Both what?

Dogs are the ultimate cucks, they need to feel wanted and cared about to fulfill their lives.

Cats don't give a shit, don't need you, and will slap you if you annoy them.

All 3 of my cats are clean, they clean themselves and don't smell at all. and it's not like I spend too much time with them so don't realise, sometimes i barely see them they are outside doing cat stuff, but when they come and find me and lay on me they don't smell. cats is one of the best pets you can have, they fit my personality better than a dog because im not loud and annoying and just like to chill, so they are purrrrrrfect

a cat and a dog

they're good logical points that any prospective owner should consider
theres nothing cringe about them. you on the other hand..

Haha what a fucking troll.
And all of you faggots just keep feeding him.
Pic related - is OP

Yes, which is why they're sperging out on here then.

Real men

you mean those loud fucks that bowwwwwww at everything?

What has dogs got to do with this? What part of the OP did you not understand?

>Yes, and you're fucking wrong, you fucking retard.

There are 4 choices: either my olfactory organs are sending my brain incorrect signals, my olfactory organs are sending correct signals but my brain is misinterpreting them, I am lying, or you are wrong. I wonder which it could be.

Clyde Beatty

>and don't smell at all.
You mean you've become nose blind, you fucking dumb ape.

dogs and cats have been domesticated for thousands if not hundreds of thousands of years
we aren't "trying" to domesticate anything.
if you go drop them off in the woods they'll probably die

wow youre really negative. you probably have a depression problem.

I'm allergic to dogs.

You're lying. That's clear. Probably can't even smell your own piss-soaked pants, you fucking neckbeard.

Ouch

did you not read what a wrote you fucking illiterate cunt.

>and it's not like I spend too much time with them so don't realise

Wow, great comeback. You must have the IQ of an ant. Better stop replying to you or we'll both be idiots.

if like to kill dogs or cats youre kinda a fag

t. limp-wristed faggot

A lying faggot. Post pic with timestamp

Dogs suck as much as Cats

I read what you posted and it was clear as day that you're a liar.

>muh catz don't smellz pls believ

Fucking faggot

you suck.

you swallow

Yeah man, I lied, my cats stink dude. hehe got u maaan

>fucking retard

OP is a nigger, it hates cats because they bury niglets in sand pits.

Cats are one of the most hygienic animals out there. I thought this was common knowledge.

cats are for people who struggle with human interaction and social situations that require them to speak without grumbling.

it's sad that cats have to endure living with these fucking freaks, it's not their fault.

You're both faggots. Birds are obviously the god tier pet.

One who realizes few beasts serve man as loyally as the feline. Highly intelligent creatures they are.
My cat will literally fucking kill you if you threaten me. Even if you kill him in the process he will latch onto you with such ferocity that one of your arteries will be punctured by the time you kill him to get him off of you.

o shit u right

>Yeah man, I lied,
Finally you admit it.

my beagle rips birds up when she can catch them.

>How did you know it was me?

Dolphins are considered one of the most intelligent animals out there, they're still dumb as fuck.

Came here for gore, what now?

Yes, doesn't mean the smell great, you fucking window licker.

>cats
>loyal

You literal fucking spastic

Turbo?

cats look after themselves, take care of pests (rodents), don't need much maintenance, etc.

dogs shit all over the place, need constant attention, make a lot of noise, can't clean themselves, etc.

I know which I'd choose

Damn mother fuckin right I'm right.
Your beagle will die in 4 years fgt

cate/7

Look at that ego at work Mr know it all. Pathetic.
Obviously they dont smell like flowers and sunshine but most of them certainly do not stink.

You're a lying faggot. We've established that, now kill yourself you mentally ill gaylord.

nah, it wont.

>I know which I'd choose
Yes, that's because you're a lazy fat cunt that can't deal with people.

You're dumb as shit. GTFO

And you're probably a load, annoying idiot who won't shut the fuck up.