Ask a guy who makes about $170,000/year and still getting back $2500 in taxes anything

Ask a guy who makes about $170,000/year and still getting back $2500 in taxes anything

Other urls found in this thread:

store.steampowered.com/app/578080/
steamcommunity.com/id/KAIIRU/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=qo896kuSe2E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

do you even know how taxes work

What's your side gig?

that's only $300 not necessarily balling.

so you are bragging about giving the government a $2500 interest free loan

Nothing, I went to a consultant and they did all my deductions and expenses and this is what they got for me. They also audited themselves

/thread

>be OP
>claim to make six figures
>be in the 28% tax bracket
>brag about being given 1.4% of my salary back, minus the cost of preparation by a CPA

Good for you? Assuming you aren't lying, wouldn't it be enough to just brag about your salary?

Whose your accountant?

Faggot?

>$170,000/year
>$2500
>not owning equity in the company
aww that's cute, you work to make someone else rich

That's a nice salary. I make 114k. You realize the fact that you're getting money back means that you just gave the government an interest free loan for one year. That's not great.

probably a jew

Liberty tax

Did you forget that you opted to take more money out of your paychecks for your first year of making that much money so you wouldn't be surprised by owing more money.

I'm not lying. I actually make a little more than 170 because sometimes overtime

Fairly standard tax return for someone who has a decent CPA doing their return.

Nothing really to see here

Which means you're a contractor. No benefits unless you buy them, in which case, they're not benefits.

Not exactly. The IRS is out for blood for my bracket but I stuck it back up their ass with deductions.

With prudence you can too

If youre making 160k why do you care you got 2.5 back from taxes? Unless you're giving it out I don't

Aren't we smart?

taxes are not that hard to do - paying a CPA to do them is asinine.

did you go to college? What was your major/what do you do to make that much?

Ha! contractor!

Next up fire is hot

Single/0 W2 fag with minimal deductions is all you should get.

Really?

I figure a man of your stature would have a personal one

Assuming the guy isn't doing a "notice me senpai" thread about his fake income, the fact people are so blinded that mass rebates are destroying their country.

Because the GDP which is taxed at 10.5% (not Americas Wealth the GDP like most idiots think it is) is mostly rebated back also, when it is meant to pay off chunks of the National Debt which are loans from banks to pay for the policing etc as promised.

Not to mention a chunk of money is used on a military budget that is fucking useless, spending over $600bn a year because of the pretence it is fighting ISIS is the biggest joke ever, not 2nd biggest the fact Americans buy the excuse every year is the biggest joke.

All because your senate and congress members continually are kept in power for voting in either a democrat or republican, are profiting of the misery of others.

You may think your country is rich, but talk to the many towns and cities that get classified as a slum every year because funding isn't there for them.

But hey... in 4 years time, you will vote in another democrat or republican because Americans are fucking stupid and ignorant, instead of making sure the 2 parties in the race to the whitehouse is neither, that way congress and the senate will be reshuffled by new blood, and less corporate people.

Imma guess he's a cloud engineer on a contract basis.

No I'm terrible at keeping track of money (I thought I'd owe something), thats my confession but I had a good jew do my taxes so I'm good now :)

will you buy me game?

want: PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS
store.steampowered.com/app/578080/

ID: KAIIRU
steamcommunity.com/id/KAIIRU/

Wow. Look at all those twenties.

Shut up, lol

No, I went down the road depressed with all my shit and they hooked it up

Im a contractor too though but I make less. I'm

You clearly don't know how taxes work, but that money you claim to earn is shit.
Welcome to my life; British born emirates pilot earning $260,000 a year, and its tax free since I use a loophole in nationality residency

>fake income

kek

Aren't you that guy on Steam Gifts who doesn't pay up on giveaways?

Steam gifts?

Is that one of them sites with the points? I don't use those. they seem fishy. I just beg on Sup Forums

Yes

Were they doing this m.youtube.com/watch?v=qo896kuSe2E

Is this what you're talking about?
I don't really use it much. never made any giveaways. I'm a taker not a giver.

I saw a fat black girl with a nice ass out front

I knew she had a nice ass because she bent over and looked at me