I'm really sad right now, Sup Forums. Pls talk to me. You can even bully me all you want, anything goes

I'm really sad right now, Sup Forums. Pls talk to me. You can even bully me all you want, anything goes

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lMKhq8l_9mI
youtu.be/LZ_YUOr-tYw
stirileprotv.ro/stiri/socant/un-student-din-r-moldova-a-socat-italia-motivul-pentru-care-si-a-ucis-cu-cruzime-iubita-insarcinata-in-sase-luni.html
express.co.uk/news/world/738910/Vladimir-Putin-Kremlin-leader-Russia-outbreeding-Europe-West
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

im sad too.

youtube.com/watch?v=lMKhq8l_9mI

please cheer up russian friend!

thanks
nice dubs btw

Could i have gaysex with you?

No, I'm not into that. Especially with Asians.

AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHA

:DDDDD

The robots will make it all go away goyim

What's not right, Igor?

That means do you want to kill faggots?

why are russians so nice on Sup Forums?

why even bother fucking a girl

Why would I ever want to live in Russia? Pretty much all the russian people I've met during my entire life have been incredibly rude, violent and dumb.

I'd rather hang myself than live around such subhumans. Why you're even allowed on the board is beyond me, I seriously wish I'd never have to have anything to do with you, your shitty alphabets or your pigshit poor slav country.

There's nothing exotic or cool about a country full of thieves, assholes, corruption and poverty. Fucking bomb yourselves.

how can ppl even compete

Hello, I hope it gets better for you.

SHIDDD

what's the cause of your sadness?

youtu.be/LZ_YUOr-tYw

I'm getting married next month

It is simply not possible, sadly

That doesn´t sound so bad
is she a qt?

So you're a normie?

That looks really enjoyable. i hate having dick.

Yes, she is. But it is forced wedding. Uplanned pregnancy and shiet.

HNNNNNGGG

You have a prostate, you will feel pleasure from being fucked/touched there you can ejaculate from it

do you love her?

Whoops. Replied to the wrong post.

Are you going to do the same as pic related

>That looks really enjoyable
It is

> you will feel pleasure from being fucked/touched
he will need a lot of lube and doing an enema is really tiring
> you can ejaculate from it
is this the truth

Thats harsh. Is she from the same region as you at least? Also how old are you?
Btw.. concerning your child. Its not what you wanna hear but make a second one.
You dont want to curse the lil shit to carry both of your old asses while knowing he was a mistake. Might even end up good should they cut your pension and you have two boys/girls who give you a bit.

I imagine it feels different but who knows.

Oх блять. Плoхи твoи дeлa

tiptopkek

a russian homo :o

>boohoo i had sex with a pretty girl, im gonna have a child and a cute wife and daily sex for the rest of my life
>BOOH FUCKING HOO
fuck off

Yes. But we're both too fucking young for this shit. We always used condoms, and now I feel the biggest loser ever, 'cause yeah, one of them clearly didn't work

What did he do?

24 (me) and 20 (her). We're both from Moscow.

stirileprotv.ro/stiri/socant/un-student-din-r-moldova-a-socat-italia-motivul-pentru-care-si-a-ucis-cu-cruzime-iubita-insarcinata-in-sase-luni.html

>boohoo I'm now having responsibilities neither I nor she were prepared for, while also having any dreams of a life different from an office dwarf shattered in front of my eyes. Boohoo, being tied to something I'm not enjoying. Boo fucking hoo, you teenage idiot.

I'm not him, btw.

life is suffering and if u dont accept that u might aswell die

just kill her bro lol who is ever gonna suspect you

get a pregnancy test to make sure its yours

Your country is so fucking shit and your countrymen barely qualify as humans, if they do at all.
Kill yourself and nuke your shitty peninsula and everybody on earth will be much happier.
Fuck.

>condom did not work
Was it made in russia?
So this is how they do it...
express.co.uk/news/world/738910/Vladimir-Putin-Kremlin-leader-Russia-outbreeding-Europe-West

While this situation is not nice you love her, are in one of the least shitty parts of your country and thus not completely alone with this issue. Do you or she has silblings?

Already did. It's mine.

It was actually made in Germany (My.Size), no halfway sane person uses Russian-made condoms. Durex is the most popular brand here, I think.

>Do you or she has silblings?
I have a younger sister (12) kek. But our parents are willing to support us for a while, so the situation isn't completely hopeless, except for the fact she'll have to stop her studies for a year at least.

Condoms dont always work

Sorry to hear about our export failing you in such a critical moment.
I hope you have pregancy support for students so it is excused. It should be.
Your little sister may assist you a bit in 4-5 years for short timed surveillance or the "SIS! play with x so he shuts up!" Moments. Shows the value of having silblings/multiple chilluns again.
24 is early for the west but just in time for some other cultures to marry.. Your future wifes outlook on an easy life got shortened severely tho. I hope you both make it and dont break from the stress.
: (

>I hope you both make it and dont break from the stress.
Indeed, I hope so.
Thanks for the support, user.

Fucking jews, designing fucking machines so goys will not fuck each other and procreate.