Has anyone tried creating LSD?

Has anyone tried creating LSD?

Haven't had LSD in about 3 months now and the main guy I bought from moved away and doesn't know anyone selling anymore, I've reached the desperate point where I've looked up trying to create it, while it's not impossible, I don't have the time or money to fuck around with trying.

Has anyone tried Hawaiian wood rose seeds? Is the trip the same?

Looking to trip, help my fellow drug fags.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r7qliVpGEk0
reddit.com/r/DarkNetMarketsNoobs/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Is that yours? Post timestamp with RB under it.
And I have attempted. It's an art not easily obtained, and Computer duster is a good substitute for it.

lolwut

duster is not EVEN the same thing dipshit. no wonder you fucked up making acid.

creating lsd isnt really that hard, or expensive, if you're creative enough. what mushrooms? if you can get any, i mean, there you go. it's astoundingly easy to buy psychadellic mushroom spores for cheap, and any brain dead baboon can cultivate them with wikihow. you want the sites?

It WAS mine

It's all gone now, that pic was from June, how was your attempt?

Funny story, guy never sold LSD before and sold me 10 for 60$

Jesus Christ, best drug deal I've ever had.

Bullshit. Real lsd is extremely hard to make. I have a book that explains it in depth and it would honestly take someone with a degree in science to understand what it says in there. You can make similar compounds like LSA in your bathtub tho and trip pretty well off that

I did HBWR, 12 seeds raw.

Best time of my life followed by the worse.

Weird night.

thats actually the common price tbh, if you by online it goes at about that price.

It's still a good trip

Tried shrooms before, I did a gram and all I got at the high point was something I'd describe as the shit comedown of acid, like you feel high but not high enough so it's shitty, also it made me depressed and I started crying for no reason.

And yes, I've seen all different types of links

I fuck the source so I get 1 blotter for 5€ every time lel

Id suggest growing mushrooms. Let them make the neurotransmitters for ya

Just know that if you do HBWR, don't eat too much, and if you have heart problem or are prone to low blood pressure then you'll have a bad time on HBWR, vasoconstriction can be a bitch

"good trips" don't last minutes max

1g of shrooms isnothing. Try 3.5g and work your way up to 5 dry grams in silent darkenss

well if you want government grade then i guess its hard, but if you just want to trip that's a different story

well then i guess i can't help yoiu

Where I live (im not op) its nothing under 10€
200.000 people city, medium drug supply, medium to high prices, middle of germany.

What do you mean by a "bad high" and a "good high"?

I don't know what "online site" your talking about, id love to buy from the deep web. Also the cheapest I've bought was 10$ lately it's been 15$ and one nigger said 25$ which I was considering but denied because I thought I could find better.

You probably haven't even tried duster yet, try it sometimes

Grow mushrooms
Let's grow mushrooms on jewtube.

DUDE holy shit so nice this thread is here right now. JUST dropped acid a minute ago. doing 200ug, i normally do 100. dont wanna steal thunder from op, but ama

Did it in school, as a kid, woke up 20 minures later with my finger up my pooper.

You had shitty mushrooms. Eat a gram and a half of penis envy

u need an advanced degree in chemistry and industrial lab equipment

i did 200ug for my first trip, all i can say is i wish i had the 100ug experience lol, you're in for a ride

Then why is there so many on the street?

save ur brain cells kid

Well, at first I was euphoric as fuck.

then I ate too much food, and since the previous extraction attempts failed, I took 12 raw which is too much for a first time.

So in the middle of the trip I realised how dirty my room was, and I thought "wait, this is going to give me a bad trip".

And it did, I started having bad cramps at the same moment, followed by low blood pressure, to a point where I almost fainted, but this is a problem outside the HBWR

90 percent of it is research chemicals being sold as lsd

LSD isn't that hard to make if you have grade twelve science. Hardest part is acquiring the materials to produce it with.

LSD creates new bonds, alcohol destroys old.

My bad, I meant yes I do want the links.

I'm very jealous, I want to trip so bad bruh

lol I wouldn't even know where to start, also I don't really fuck with shrooms

I've heard 8-10, I was going to do the garlic method that supposedly reduces nausea

Nigga sold 2g for 40$ never bought before so I don't know how much of a deal that is

wow rly? got any suggestions? planning on just doing normal shit like video games and listening to music

1g holy shit that's not even a tripping dose. you need more like 2 to feel anything, 3.5 for a proper trip.

Does caffeine mix well with it?

all psychedelics give different trips
you have literally no hope of ever making lsd
I doubt you have the chemistry experience or access to the supplies and equipment you would need
buy some online

Still, you get a lot of good stuff in the shittist parts of the shittiest most fucked up villages. I test every drug before I take it, so I know.

where's your location? I will give you some of my stockpile

its probably all from one guy or its something else. remember that guy with lab in a missile silo providing acid for the entire united states. i vaguely recall that as well

It mixes fine with it, doesn't really affect it much as its already pretty stimulating.

what about DMT or salvia, those have short but powerful trips.

I've tried sublingually, but I didn't take enough when I did, only ended up with one dilated pupil.

Tried Rivea corymbosa wiht a cold water extraction, distilled water. again not enough seeds.

So you can understand why at my 3th attempt I was like "fuck it, we'll do it live"

Good tripping bruh, my gf found some Fag we are suppose to buy from tonight, but like 90% of the retards claiming to have acid, he flaked.

He called them "golden caps" didn't even taste like shit

FUCK I've heard that the side effects make hawillan seeds not even worth it

what time is it where you are? when i tripped was out cycling around my area (i live in a shitty area outside a big city near some woods), and just had adventures out in nature. for example every little task felt like it was a quest or something

we had to get rolling paper because one guy wanted to roll a joint, and it felt like we were on a magical journey

There's like 4-5 groups supplying 95% of the acid across North America. The Family has some crazy events, if any of you ever have a chance to get connected

i need my brain cells to write gags

Yeah, here's a documentary.

youtube.com/watch?v=r7qliVpGEk0

In germany, there have been 6 LSD-Lab-busts in the last 5 years. And we only have 82 Million people. Either you got a super-walter-white running arround or your DEA is fucking idiotic

never got nausea though, only big problem was me eating too much, and low blood pressure caused by the vasoconstriction.

But to a point where I almost fainted from it like that one time I did DXM? I think something is wrong with me and I shouldn't be doing anything thats vasoconstrictive. I probably have heart problems.

Salvia... eugh. That shit hits you like a sack of bricks, powerful is right tho.

I'm from Houston, just in case anyone CAN help me
Heard this too, few suppliers making the world supplies

How was the actually high tough?

Was it comparable to lsd?

Rather than one person, it's a few groups supplying it all. Keep in mind though, Germany's a rather small nation when compared to The empty land available in the US, or Canada. We have so much space, it's harder to crack down on people doing this sort of thi off the grid.

Never felt the nutmeg comedown huh? Then youll know how a sack of bricks, thrown into your face from 50m high really feels.

ahh shit that suck, a friend and i bought a sheet so we dont gotta deal with that shit. thank you and ill have an amazing time for you both

Nothing close to LSD I bet, idk, never did LSD.

VERY euphoric, nothing visual at all.

I have concentration problem aka "I need discipline" and I found it really easy to just think and concentrate on my thoughts and visual stuff.

Everything was enjoyable during the first part, nothing bothered me "even pain?" I asked myself at one point.

Bad idea I tried to bit a part of my thumb just to check but I bit too hard and I couldn't feel part of my thumb.

I was also at one point sitting in the most hilarious position that would normally be so uncomfortable, that I also drew during my high since I found it so hilarious. need to find the drawing, will post in a few mins.

golden caps, sounds like golden teachers, a well known variety of cubensis. with cubes you need about 3.5 grams for a proper trip.

Huh sounds a lot like LSD, hallucinations are completely false, and anyone claiming they saw dragons and shit are automaticity lying because no drugs make you see shit from no where, things do get wiggly and the only time I saw something close to an hallucination was when I thought my lava lamp was leaking, but that was just the work of the wiggley vision

Here it is

I tried DPH once too (Diphenhydramine, those little pink pills for pollen allergies and other sinus problems. aka anti histamines.)

But this is a delirant, not an hallucinogen, so I highly doubt you would like.

one of the side effect is that you feel as if something's bad is going to happen any second. incoming doom.

Would you recommend Hawaiian seeds? If so how many.

And did you just plain eat them?

I've seen extracting methods on YouTube (lol) but it takes about a weed to do so.

Extracting methods actually takes only a day, does who extract for a week and defat with naphta are dumbasses, its just HBWR, just use DISTILLED WATER

Honestly I was a huge pot head until was put on probation, haven't done drugs in three months, went from smoking everyday with doing ecstasy or lsd every other week to flat out nothing.

I've had the cravings for drugs so bad lately, first two months went by surprising easy, but now I'm stuck with drugs I know won't last in my system long, weed last about a month but LSD only stays detectable in urine for like 5 days

Try Cebil, its seeds with bufotenine in it (5-meo-dmt and stuff) thats you cook a bit until they pop, then you crush them into a fine powder and sniff them.

Wanted to try them, received them, but never picked them up at the post office, since I received them right after my 2 bad experience with drugs, so I kinda pussied out.

I like pot, it gives me intense deja vue, as if I've already lived my life and in that moment I just "get it" I just realise im back to a point where I,ve already been a 100 years ago in my last iteration of my life.

weird stuff.

reddit.com/r/DarkNetMarketsNoobs/

This shit isn't rocket science.

Buy from where?

just trying to buy the ingredients will get you v& and if you did the process to make it is extremly complicated, just get your shit anonymously on the deep web
the biggest producers of LSD were the brotherhood of eternal love

I don't know how to do that user, area I'm from is dry with LSD.

Learn to use google?

they are going after the dealers and producers, not buyers so much. so a google search won't get you v?nned

start herewith some research and some luck you'll be the man

Have you guys had experience buying online? Was it positive

AlphaBay, Dream Market, maybe Hansa -- I hear that one is solid

Better than buying on the streets, cheaper price and darknet sites have feedback features so you generally don't get ripped off.

I've got a buddy that does it

and also, if you buy LSD and pills they mail it in an envelope, its stealthy as fuuuk, specially lsd, its paper on paper, they don't see that shit, and lsd is tasteless/oder less so they won't be detected by dogs.

Vendors also ship from country that are in good standing shipping wise.

I'm an organic chemist. It's hard to make. You can't synthesize it in jars like you can MDMA or amphetamine.

I have LSA seeds. Havent done em yet myself, but all my friends have had AWFUL trips on them. My buddy jake said the whole trip he felt like he was getting disembowled.

1-P goes online for about $4.50 a tab.

Excellent anons, I will defiantly try this.

Hopefully I'll have LSD in my hands in no time.

God that sounds amazing

Those seeds have LSA, not LSD. It takes advanced lab equipment to produce LSD. LSA trips are very underwhelming.

i watched a doc the other day Orange Sunshine I think, guy made 20 kilo/100 million doses, said it took forever cause they could'nt stop tripping every time you touch something accidently its like taking a dose

"ey b0ss, day off, I Accidentally touched it" B)

Check out lysergi. There are s lot of sites that sell it.

do they always mail it in an envelope?

LSA is a crazy beast. Never done LSD but I did 2000 morning glory seed cold water extract and washed it down with a giant swig of grapejuice. Needless to say I tripped way too fucking hard.

Purify LSA, add a strong base, NaOH can easily be bought as soap lye. Phosphorylate the now craboxylated lysergic acid, phosphates can also easily be obtained. Add diethyl amine (which you actually have to make) in an acid solution, releases phosphoric acid gas so heads up. And there you go... check and see if you have a majority of the correct isomer by shining a black light on it.

You won't make good lsd ig you try, you have to be a chemist.

I need measurements

Describe it

Kek, that's happened to me before. I clean the house before I trip, the dirtiness just bugs the hell out of me.

Sounds like fun to be honest. I remember one time I got a face full of gaseous psychedelic free base. That was a weird day.

Only thing holding me back is money.

I would try it, probably fuck up, but hey i tried it

I've had the pleasure of that experience
>be laying on the floor watching a movie on my laptop in the living room, friend and his girl are watching it on the tv
>drop 2 hits of lsd prior
>think "meh I'm not feeling that high after about 2 hours"
>go to stand up and smoke a cigarette
>wait a minute.... there's a door on the ceiling
>this isn't normal
> look at my buddy and his girl, they had no idea I was tripping
>his face is made out of four of her legs crossing each other to make a giant mouth, as he spoke the legs moved together
> it was intense for a couple hours
>take another hit
>come morning time I'm sitting in the shower for 4 hours
>skin is so pruned I thought my skin was gonna start peeling
>kinda freaky shit

I've read you could do it pretty easily and gently with LSA and a peptide coupler. It read like anyone could do it.

>take it
>go outside with buddy
>prior LSA trip a weak ago got a REALLY negative vibe while I was outside
>got paranoid
>lost all motor function, kept asking friend to tell me what life is what we do during the day ect
>sweating way too much, million degrees, heart pounding, repeating sensation of falling
>body is entirely limp, cant even lift up my head
>fastforward to now
>get same negative vibe outside
>feelings of falling and raising over and over
>go upstairs and lay in bed
>tripping just way too fucking hard
>get caught in thoughtloop A->im tripping too hard ->B Oh shit Im scared im tripping so hard ->C Holy fuck why does my chest feel like a thorn bush ->A
>on fucking repeat
>every time I move theres thousands of afterimages of my movement I can feel it, every cell
>eventually fly out into the universe, merge with the one consciousness, become everything
>holy fuck im everything its so fucking lonely
>i miss my body
>oh shit my body
>lose bladder control
>race to bathroom 20+ times, as soon as I feel anything in my bladder I cant hold it
>eventually come down
>scared fucking shitless

And now I cant really do any drugs, or at least how I used to take them AKA balls to the wall. Now I have to do very little or I get panic. Even coffee gets me like that sometimes, too much data, too much feeling of watching everything behind my eyes if that makes sense. But im backing to smoking bud and thankfully I have a great chill best friend, I can only do 1 or 2 1 second puffs but it's a work in progress.

>that trip was life shattering.

Things do get distorted as fuck, my sister had surgery on her teeth and her whole mouth swelled, went into her room when I was just starting to come down from my high and my sister looked like a witch demon almost, lol caught me off guard