/brit/

one candle edition

fuck the eu

going to wait to post my important post in case the janny decides he feels like being autistic tonight

Literally have the physical condition of a greek god

business idea: don't leave the eu, 'tis a silly idea

im not the one who's going out but i think you're leaping to some conclusions about a lad whos feeling nervous about going on a date
projection, mayhaps?

do you reckon the government would pardon me if i assassinated the SNP and the EU?

>tonight

It's 4pm lad

>not four candles

watching the gf simulator

Death to racists, freedom for Europe

marks and spencer

post body

who the fuck is nervous before a date? are you some spotty 15 year old?

dude timezones lmao

doesn't the sun set at 4pm there anyway?

Bit hubristic.

>The EU's Donald Tusk says "missing you already"

stomach is NOT pleased

need 50g of fiber asap

we're not all cold calculated sociopaths with a sick sense of humour like you lad

as i said pal, not me
if you're such an unstoppable pussy crusher why are you on Sup Forums?

i assassinated ur mums snatch m8

ok i shall rephrase mein schatz. I will move to a different EU country within the next year and ensure I am employed and contributing by the time the UK leaves the union.

The options are for my taxes to pay people's pension funds or benefits in Germany or Netherlands, or pay other people's pension funds or benefits here. And at least if I'm over there I will be doing what I've been planning to do for like 3 years and that is move away from the UK. Brexit is just an inconvenience

no it actually doesn't set until after 9pm in europe
was trippy as fuck when i first experienced it with no prior notice

love this country tbqphwy

Racist

no you're projecting actually, I just find it when effeminate pseudo-normies like that guy think they have to go out and do shit they don't like to win female approval

it's just top-tier cuckery
>I'm vomiting on myself and don't want to go to a club but maybe Stacey will touch my little peepee if I pretend to like Miley Cyrus
hahaha

goes up til 11pm in the uk in summer

i thought it would be be more impersonal if I'm honest

>dear president tusk

bit amateurish

make the brain zaps stop ree

brain zaps?

my cat is being very lovey-dovey but for some reason i feel like there's an ulterior motive

Landlord roped me into helping him renovate the bathroom. Instead of /brit/posting today as usual with all the delicious alcoholic drinks I got lined up, I'll be watching the landlord smash up my bathroom and carrying the buckets of debris down to his car.

Fucking state of me. A few days ago I could just step into he shower and be clean in 15 minutes. Today I had to clean cement dust and grouting out of the bath with a dustpan and brush before running a bath. Grim.

Death to northerners, freedom for London

im a quater 'sheed tho

landlords should be able to rent to whoever they want

why shouldn't this man be allowed to not rent to brown people if he doesn't want to? they're his houses

>Don't blame me. it was all Cam's fault. No hard feelings k?

I don't like the way we've adopted yank names for alphas etc like "chad". We NEED a brit equivalent

she is an amateur. Irrespective of the success of bregg-sit she will be remembered as the worst prime minister for a hundred years

Wish we'd got ed sillyband tbch

women smell fear
it disgusts them
as long as you secrete it you'll never get your cock wet, sorry m8

i hope he's paying you

christ how do you manage proper sleeping patterns with that shit

muscles are ugly

give me a nice qt gf (male) or bf (female) with a skinny/skinnyfat/ottermode body any day

that's the law already

Get out

nick is pretty alpha

Deano

rupert is the posh british version of chad

theory: trump has shittaste

Depends on how long people fall for the iron lady rhetoric . This is about as far as she can go without saying anything of substance

>Don't say that you love me!
>Just tell me that you want me!
>Tusk!

feels like im blackingout for a millisecond and my brain pulsates and my hearing dies when it happens

is there really a British equivalent of Chad Thundercock though? That really seems to be a Yank archetype (High School football quarterback, says stuff like "dude", "brah", etc)

we don't really care about student sports as much

Looks like something an Arab Prince would own

bit gaudy but I would get that over muh minimalism if I were rich

>new money

>British equivalent of Chad Thundercock
Deano

what
it's unironically like a palace
it'd be shit taste if he couldnt afford it and had to buy knockoffs but that is genuine high quality stuff

nigga u gonna die lmaooo

deano isn't a chad though
fuck I get this too. happens when I get up quick
yeah there is, captain of the rugby team archetype

>people think deano is just another word for chad
hello newcunts

deano isn't just british chad ffs

Not a penny. To be fair, I volunteered once the tiles were off and it was obviously gonna take a week or more. Best get it out of the way.

it looks tacky

Deano's different, Deano's more like an American yuppy

maybe, but he's not a fucking european monarch

donald trump is rich the way a deano imagines being rich

working for free

smdh

demand some rent discount or something

no its just a part of antidepressant discontinuation syndrome
ill be fine when i take them in the morning

The thing I've learned most about all this is that half the retards in this country can't pronounce the letter X. It's not 'bregg-zit' you faux yankee southern bastards.

I have this very strange feeling that something is wrong

Feels like I had a bad/weird dream last night and I can't remember it. Something feels missing.

Thoughts, lads?

t. deano internet defence force

austere middle class is the goat interior design

The British Chad is Tarquin.

accurate post
where were you earlier btw you cunt

work

taking a long weekend so had to make up the hours

unironically reddit taste

god save the queen, t.b.h.

Tarquins are all twats

wrong. tarquin is a posh bender that likes cricket

rupert is the posh chad that likes rugby

me in the trees

>knowing reddit taste
reddit

It's not really working, and I don't need the money. I just stand there and watch, and occasionally offer him drinks and carry the buckets down. Still, not happy.

fuck off you utter mong. Deano is a subset of normie, not a chad. It's a very specific type

>t. mongoloid fresh off the boat from reddit who doesn't understand what a deano is
yes but the difference is this is how a middle class person lives, not a fucking billionaire

I don't. It's annoying as hell.

t. deano preservation society co-treasurerz

dont think anyone is really falling for that. She would be torn apart if Jeremy C wasn't so shit.

I went to a talk by Keir Starmer the other day talking about how he (and Labour) would only endorse the negotiations if David Davis is held to account in his promise that we would have all the same rights post-Brexit as we have now.
Unfortunately Keir and Labour haven't got enough seats and already signed over an essentially blank cheque in allowing the bill to pass with no amendments.

Essentially we are on a ride with no brakes and Theresa has found herself completely by chance at the controllers platform. And the bloke who usually holds the emergency brakes has decided he'd rather not cause a fuss and so will continue to try to persuade everyone already on the ride that he is somehow useful. Fuckin state of our politics

names currently in the running:
>tarquin
>nick
>rupert
any others?? need a poll on this

lots of /brit/ is serious biznizz cunts on here today
where is the slags, banter, weed and grime? even anime would be an improvement

not particularly athletic or anything but since men are now allowed to compete in women's sports I fancy me a few olympic medals

not sure what to aim for
why you at home tho, leave or neeting?

naah

Charles

this desu, bunch of mongs with rods up their collective arses prowling today

>tarquin
not a real name
>nick
bit of a nothing name
>rupert
good

also think "rufus" would be good

benjamin joseph

singed my lips with hot sauce, I am white-ish

que picardia jaja

Sean

Tommy Robinson

Had a dream last night that I was going to marry a Jewish woman but I refused to convert to Judaism. She got angry and I said we could still celebrate Hanukkah and all that shit

What did my dream mean by this?