how old?

23 or 24 maybe, im not sure

her bra smells like heaven

put yo dick in the pussy pouch on panties

tried
my cocks too big though, im barely hard

dirty ones? pic of cousin in bikini plz

noice, ive always wanted to do that

Going to need a pic of your cousin to see if this is worth doing OP.

I only like dirty panties. Whenever I'm at my sister's house I jerk off with her daughters dirty panties. Last time they were absolutely filthy, smelled absolutely rank but also smelled and tasted so good.

none dirty :( i know
shes gone for a couple weeks somewhere
not posting pics of her and have none in a bikini anyway
in panty heaven though

Found any toys yet?

these are clean but you can see they've been stained before. even clean, I find womens underwear and clthing always smells amazing
there was a small lube bottle but no toys yet

Can you cum in a bra please?

How much underwear do you need? 7 pair should be enough. I think doing your laundry once a week is a normal amount

SHOW ANOTHER BRA WIT YOUR DICK IN PLEASE

have you seen some womens wardrobes? I dont want to ruin her bra though
comeing up

I think i have 14 sets underpants, I only want to wash them every couple weeks
Are you going to wash these or just put them back? You should wear them instead of just messing with them.
Why are you in her house?

yur pic
im just looking at them for now. which ones should i put on?

OMG FOUND IT

Any photo of your cousin?

Can you cum in a panty you see is already in the laundry basket?

>You know what to do...

its long, just smells like plastic, no pussy scent

My little sisters pussy cream

how old

Old enough

MOAR OF PANTIES PLS

It doesn't matter, just wear any of them. Wear then all day like normal underpants.
Put one up your ads in the other in your mouth. Then switch.

where were they hidden?

What are you doing at your cousins house and why you havent cum into any of this pantys?

delicious! Can you stick your dick in the pussy pouch?

HOW OLD

Her pussy smells so sweet

i plan on taking a pair and i have worn them before. i need some kind of lube first, maybe
in a diff drawer in the jeans
its my uncle n aunts house, they are gone for the night with my rents. I like to look but usually dont cum in panties. will do it for Sup Forums though. any req on which pair?

Less than or equal to 18

m8. thats not pussy cream. that looks like vaginal discharge. get her some cranberry juice.

cum in them please

you need to get the fuck out of there, leave her the fuck alone.. stop jerking off and gain some fucking testosterone, stop being a weak little bitch and respect other peoples privacy, because its people like you that get other people privacy taken away with all that weird shit you do. just try it, quit jerking off, and work out, do some fucking pushups instead of being a weirdo ????

CUUM

That's risky but i want to so bad

Come on her bra

Any cute bra?

OK then

Stay some panties bro

put your dick in bra please

Show a picture of cousin.

Cum in a bra too... Don't waste this moment

Brah. seriously. get her some cranberry juice. I can't imagine she likes having that much yeast infection discharge.

Her tits aren't that big but theyre cute. I recorded her coming out of the shower but lost the phone.

Looks like you hit the mother load there user.

Is she hot?

You're an idiot. I'm female and mastrubate into my underwear for convenience. That's just what it looks like when it dries. If it's yellow, though, we have a problem.

Seriously, are you some sort of virgin? If you have a girlfriend, do you just not do any of the laundry? Help out some more and be less of a dickwaste.

She like a 7 but i would still fuck her

how can yall violate your own family like this?? don't you EVER complain about the GOV spying on you or taking away your rights, because that's what you're doing to your own family! BTW, females notice things like that, they will know if their underwear is missing or moved around. Where is your morals??

Please post panties for science.

Wow. No matter how hard I get my cock never pokes out the top of my panties. Even when I wear my thong.

Sure thing. I'll post some with a timestamp if you take a picture with some red panties on while you rub your dickhead through them.

Yep. In this thread for reasons.

fuck i love panties. how does my ass look in these?

I'm at work ATM.so only got file pics. Be a sport and post panty pic pls.

Like a mans ass. But learning to pose better, shaving, and choosing different panties will help. Thongs make a man ass look more feminine. Not exactly like a woman's but better than the other types. A tanga is a good second choice if you can't find a thong.

I'll do it if OP provides, then.

Yeah. As much of your cock is showing is about the amount you are bigger than me.

Thanks for not being a fatass. So many panty boys these days are fattys.

Now is you time to shine OP.

>if OP provides,
im supposed to do what now?

I love panties! Especially my wife's, she creams them really good! Pic related.

Put them on and take a picture of you touching your dick.

My new fantasy is that you gag me with those while you bang my tight ass.

Any pantyhose or tights?

Well, today was a bike short and jeans day because I didn't go to work. So kinda boring I guess.

Pic related.

this

I blew my load in these. I'm going for a smoke now

well good nihgt all
just wanted to give b some Oc and the biggest thanks I got was 'thanks for not being a fat fuk'
never change /b

Well done.

My panty fetish didn't last past my first pair. They smelled like body wash and the chicks asshole.