Share your gf, ex, wife. Wwyd/ cuck thread

Share your gf, ex, wife. Wwyd/ cuck thread

I'd wrap my arms around her from behind, kissing and licking her neck as one hand cups her breast while the other works its way into those tight pants to rub her clit and tease the outside of her pussy. Her hand would go to my crotch, feeling my girth as she starts rubbing, her body leaning against me.

i'll trade all my exs on kik.

mysterious421

This bitch could use some hard ass to mouth, with my 8" cock forced all the way up her butt and down her throat.
Wwyd?

I would deep throat her until she's crying and slobbering all over my dick. Then i'd mount her from behind and fuck her hard doggy style while pulling her hair. I'd finish by leaving a huge load in her pussy and taking her panties so she would have to go home with my cum dripping through her shorts

Wwyd to my girl anons?

Probably ask what happened to her tits.

facefuck the little shore and watch those tits bounce around

Wwyd?

I'd pull down her bikini bottoms and start teasing her by kissing her thick thighs. then i'd move in and start licking her pussy and caressing her clit. once she's nice and wet, i'd finger bang her until she's starting to edge. then i'd fuck her hard and deep missionary style until I nut inside of her. Once i'm done, i'd pass her off to a budy to get railed doggy style while I watch. when my cock is hard again, I shove it down her throat and spit roast her with my buddy until I cum all over her face

fuck this little whore like the piece of cock meat she is

right. wwyd

I would show her this pic u posted and blackmail her into blowing me topless

Do mine

I would pound her hard in the ass and then make her friend in white suck me clean

She'd work to free my throbbing cock as I pull down her bottoms, exposing her now soaking wet cunt. She'd guide me in as I ram home, a moan escaping her lips as I fill her up with my manhood. Then we're fucking, my hands on her hips as I work into her while she bucks back into me, her breathing quickening as I hit her innermost depths.

reminds me of britney spears
would bang hard

Gf

get a boner, run away and jerk off.

spread those legs apart and fuck that pussy hard until shes begging for me to cum deep inside of her

I would put a butt plug up her tight booty and then have her ride me cowgirl style. once i'm close to cuming, i'd have her hop off and pull out the butt plug so I can lube up and go to town on her ass-hole until i fill it with cum

She probably wouldn't need to be blackmailed into blowing you, she's a whore kek

I would ask your girl what happened to her top

face down right there in the sand and invite everyone else there to breed this little slut with me

Take a fat shit on her face and then lick it off her face while she milks my prostrate.

I would fuck her lovingly look deep into her eyes then say your'e Vicky Valerie and I've been jerking off to your internet nudes for years then start fucking her really rough as she tried to get me off her.
>Sexy rape.

she would love that

Fuck her in the ass and facial forsure

Yes MORE

Wwyd?

I wanna wait till shes all dolled up and driving to work one morning, hiding in the back seat, when she stops i wanna take a garrote and wrap it around her throat and choke her till she passes out, drive her out to a secluded place and rape her unconcious body till shes awake and bound, after ill start slowly attemping to snap her neck while i fuck her and right when i begin to finish in her fertile pussy, smack her head against something real hard and snap her neck.. making sure my dick and the sperm in her womb is the last thing she feels

Never met a girl who absolutely loved giving head as much as her, everyday she would just want to suck on it.. She would get it so sloppy and messy would get me diamonds like I have never got before or ever again!

More?

she would start by blowing me to get my cock nice and wet. then i'd titty fuck her until i come all over her face

Like?

would love to get a WWYD for her

you liked that? I can keep going.... is she on birth control?

Cuck me.

Gf as 2b.

Yes more!

Everything you know about me is a lie, I did everything just for this moment and now your pussy belongs to me.

I'd fuck her dad

im not sure, wouldn't be surprised if she was

are you trying to get her raped and impregnated?

We're fucking hard now, caring only about the carnal pleasure we're feeling. We work our way down to the ground, her on her hands and knees so we can go even faster and harder, her grunting echoing through the room as her greedy pussy swallows my engorged cock again and again. Her hair whips into a tangled, sweaty mess as her entire body moves back and forth, making a loud slapping noise as I thrust into her in rhythm. Her moans and screams are nearly constant now as she cums again and again from the hard dicking she's getting.

Since she looks like a kinky slut, I would get two other buddies to gang bang her with me. She would start on her knees sucking all of our cocks. then we'd put her on all fours and start spit roasting her. Once her pussy is super wet, we lube up her butt and start taking turns double penetrating her.

This thread has gotten to far up.
I will now crusade.

I would have 0 problem with her getting abused like that

Having sex outside your marriage is a sin.

I'm not married though, just fucking girls who are married. Go talk to them.

Undress her now for anons.

You have still sinned.
Enjoy hell.

I have enough knights to hit the image limit btw :^)

I'm already going to hell for being a godless heathen. I might as well live it up here on earth while I can.

Don't reply to autism, user.

wwyd to anna?

If he responds it slows him down.

Im guessing you dont do this in loli threads though

Bull here
Kik: JacksonWeim
6'4'' pretty big dick. can travel if need be.

He can reply to whatever he wants.
He's a stronk mang.

You mean drawings?
I haven't seen one of those reach the front page.

make a sex tape of us fucking raw doggy style. i would send it to all her guy friends so they know how she begs to be cum inside of

I imagine the ass will be substantial. Lets see it please.

The funny thing is that one was there right as you posted that.

My ex wwyd

She's a size queen, you got what she needs user?

Alright I can multitask.

You mean the /ss/ thread?

Havent done this in a while. My goddess keeps me very busy.

Sit down and have her lay next to me, playing with her body as she gives me a nice, long, slow blowjob with that hot little mouth.

can we see pussy

Nope, drawthread Qt loli edition.