Female hate threat

Female hate threat

I hate when she's speaking when i want to be hard

using the word "rape" in this reference is a bit extreme IMO however in terms of constantly being gawked at by strangers, i appreciate how this is annoying and aggravating.

She's oppressing me by perpetuating rapist culture.

Kek

>being this much of a fag

BÜÜÜREGHHH

This screams whore

You havent seen the series have you?

I need feminism because the thought of a world populated by nothing but lesbians turns me on.

this is so true

usually your bro's will check you when you start getting a little crazy females just amplify each other

Loyal + Great Body.

Great sex is something we can work on.

WHAT THE FUCK is up with the quality? Did you print out an instagram, photocopy it and then save it in the WORST jpg quality?

You are a real faggot

>I need feminism because the thought of a world populated by nothing but lesbians turns me on.

just go to daytona bike week.

Nah

Aren't events with lesbians usually filled with Chinese men?

Most lesbians are nuts too

But 10% of them are hot. Enough to give me material.

If you lay down your "omg I gotta look hard on the internet" pride and acctually open up for it, its pretty fucking great. Best thing ater stranger things to have come out these last two years." 13 reasons why" is the name

You have a point there

>filename
Is it really so surprising that feminism is Hypocrisy: the Movement?

Can confirm, shit's the worst. It's especially bad when you're the only one who doesn't agree with whatever bullshit they're spouting, they'll gang up on you claws out like the harpies they are.

Nope. Every feminst on my fb watches it. Fuck that

I've got something pointy alright...

Go to the rape thread on gif, I think you'll enjoy it. Lot of lesbian rape

>pretty
>no kids

Pretty and great body.

No human is under 12 points.

Can I rape you wearing a dress

>holding up a sign
>complaining about stare rape

Retards want us to end up like Europe. Shit falling g apart because of sand niggers

"My dad raped me and took all my masculinity away now I gotta act like I am hard becausw I have nothing left and are inside just the same as all these Emos I always make fun of, so I have to talk shit about woman on 4C because I will nver get the pu$$y, also nothing that an feminist likes can ever be good buhu"

Please define "Stare Rape/"

>has kids

Hate the shirts love the show though

Lol! Cunts agains Trump! I see exactly one that I would dip my dick in. And then it would be a hate-fuck.

Nah man I'm just a weeb and only watch very few live action shows

Pretty, loyal, and can cook

Great body and great sex come down to practice and consistency. She also doesn't have to be smart to just not be dumber than hell.

>Win

I need feminism because a woman's body is her own damn choice, but should she make the wrong one, she should have to suffer her own hell without financial support from the father.
>unless you got 2
>if you're that dumb you're fucked

Not even sure what the hell it is myself but dumb anyway

So you're ok with her having kids?

Or can nobody fucking read in this thread...

I'm not a hundred percent on this, but my understanding is that it's when a man stares at a woman in an "objectifying" way. Because looking at other people is a tool of the patriarchy now.

Undressing them with ur eyes
Starring to long or locking eyes I think

Nobody knows how to read

Yeah, shit happens. Just because she's had a kid doesn't mean she didn't give it up for adoption.

>when an unattractive man
Fixed that for you.

Yeah, but you won't be the first person to have your head up her cunt.

>Not being first
If that's the first thing you look for then I have bad news for you.

I think it means eventually have kids. I'm fine with that.

This.

Yeah feminism's problem is that is lacks direction and resolve on issues that are actually important for equality. Rife with double standards and hypocrisy, they seem to selectively impose what they believe on each other as well as men.

ANSWER ME YOUR FUCKING FAGGOT

I think that's exactly the problem with feminism - not only can these morons not pick their battles to save their lives, they have no understanding of the world outside of their own garbage rhetoric. I actually had a discussion with a couple of friends not too long ago - one of them miscarried and was complaining that her boyfriend was too lost in his own grief to comfort her about it, basically saying that her feelings were more important because she was the one pregnant with the kid. The other one told me later that I looked bothered and she said "Don't worry, I totally agree with you. I'm a feminist, but I still think men should be allowed to have emotions and everything." Like... how are people this oblivious to how things are? Men feeling free to express themselves the same way as women do isn't the fucking problem.

That's a lot of Angry Lesbians...

this is bullshit, give me one more dollar faggot. I want pretty, smart, and loyal. Is that too much to ask?

What show?

Would be mine too

Oitnb

you the real mvp

As well as feminists criticize women's occupations, where they live, how they parent, what they look like and how they live. Then go mental when someone criticizes them, they are there own kryptonite. Then the whole staring argument is basically assault is bs. Then you have the women who think being topless counts as "freedom" when they are clearly vying for attention. At least some form of direction would help their movement.

>Anonymous 04/14/17(Fri)22:08:51 No.72919872

pretty+sense of style+no kids

literally my current gf

none of the other options apply to her

Actual direction might help thin out the crazies at least a little, though I think they'd do well to just disavow the TERFs and radfems entirely while they're at it.

I don't think it'll ever happen, though, because third-wave feminism is already outrageously focused on two things: amassing political power and ignoring the third world where all the actual atrocities and crimes against humanity happen. They want to complain about inconsequential shit so they feel like they're a part of something huge with minimal effort, but sexism is pretty minimal in the west so they have to constantly invent new things to be offended by. It's a "when all you have is a hammer, everything starts to look like a nail" situation, except said situation could be completely avoided by not being a lazy unsympathetic cunt.

You know when a woman checks out a man? That's ok.

You know when a man checks out a woman? That's rape.

Quite honestly I'm fine with equality do what you want but they need to see the problems in there movement and not REEEEEE! every time someone is less than enthusiastic woman or man. Just to make themselves look like the best feminist they make up shit to be offended at such as the staring thing. There are times to be offended and times to toughen the fuck up and get on with your life.

In other news I'm fucking pro at identifying gas stations

=bitch ain't loyal. damn...

Women are big fucking children, they cant drive, they cant keep their mouths shut, they cant rasie a child properly and they make every fucking decision through emotion, kys women

Very true. I'm not sure the movement can survive long-term unless they acknowledge the myriad of ways that they need to get their shit together. There's a reason people who identify as feminists are a very small minority, it's because nobody wants to associate with a group that does nothing about the frothing nutjobs running around in its name. Though that could be because the frothing nutjobs are the ones peddling the ideology in the first place.

This picture sums things up

Honestly IS has better organization than their movement right now as soon as their movement becomes more about dialog then hypocrisy and double standard peddling feminazis they will achieve their goals. other groups have fanatics but the fanatics in the feminists movements seem to head the movements.

As stated before.
"Poo poo pee pee penis and vagina. Women with dicks and weak men with vaginas."

>a bit extreme
>understatement of the century

>in terms of constantly being gawked at by strangers, i appreciate how this is annoying and aggravating

>hot people problems

you do realize that complaining about being attractive is one of the most retarded things you can do right? its like complaining about being rich. go fuck yourself. if you don't want to have people checking you out, dress and do your hair and makeup like a slob (or no makeup), problem solved.

>but i want to look pretty

IF YOU LOOK PRETTY GUYS WILL CHECK YOU OUT THATS HOW IT FUCKING WORKS

should we also pay you for not working? give you a college degree without you having to study? allow you to have children without dealing with the pain and shittyness of pregnancy and childbirth? make all junk food 0 calorie so you can eat it all day and not get fat?

FUCK.

YOU.

Smart, loyal and pretty.

this. feminism is basically the female version of "white people problems" or "first world problems"

you consider "that" attractive?

It only bugs me because she got the line wrong

Dump her