I'm 19, i've been balding for 2 years now. I want to shave it all, but I don't because :

I'm 19, i've been balding for 2 years now. I want to shave it all, but I don't because :
>skinny fat
>no facial hair
>little acne
>pale af
>not particularly good looking
>don't have the balls

>feels bad man

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9LT9Jstrljk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Embrace it. Faggot.

shave or don't, it's just hair

Are you related to Ted Cruz?

Get fit man, Domt get too bulky and dont tan youll look like a cuck. Work out your arms, get a good haircut dress well... For haircut I recommend something like pic related it will make you look less bald

Woops forgot pic

I'm pretty sure I've said something like that to someone, before starting to losing them

you look fine and you`re like a 7-8/10.
all you need to do get some confidence you fucking autist and you'll be in better shape than most.

Ffs, I've posted a pic of myself on 4 chan, only one other time, and there were like 3 fags who said I look like him
For the haircut, I can't. My hair are less fuller than it might seems.
For the work-out, I want, and I will start soon, but that will take a good year before having any good results.

Fucking this!! For real tho you his bastard OP?

I've been balding since I was 20 or so. Currently 27. I know it sucks, but if you have the confidence, you can easily pull it off.
has the right idea, even though his example is fairly unattractive. I have a similar haircut and I still received a few compliments on my look just the other day.
as he also mentioned, getting fit helps a lot. It isn't a miracle cure however. Confidence is key, and honestly women notice a good haircut before they notice a good body.

Style, style is important.

Maybe a 7 with hair, and no acne. I'm losing them, it obvious now, and I have a shitty skin

For the haircut you can trust. Even with the thinnest of haor that cut can work, im a barber all you have to do is blowdry it so it puffs up

>buzz cut
>gain muscle
>exercise more
>improve your clothes

Ah, you gotta love the negatives of testosterone, huh?

Buzzcuts are great for men with terrible hairlines, as it almost veils it. A lot of women love buzz cuts. And that amplified with a confident, outgoing attitude and wardrobe goes a long way.

You're a dude. You worry too much about your looks like a female. Are you a fag?

Men attend to the basics. Hygiene, clothes, and hair on head. Fitness. The rest of the package is intelligence, education, money, communication skills, and sexual performance.

That's all.

Stop being a faggot. Stop being a pussy female.

Do these things. Get to work. ASAP. Today, not tomorrow. Right now, not later.

Would redeem your manhood if you manned up by buzzing your hair right fucking now and post a pic. Keep the pic to motivate you to change and improve henceforth. Tape it to your damn mirror.

You have a nice face, do not worry about it

Yeah but like i said, my hair are not as full as it seems. There is a sort of "island" of hair, forming in the front(a relatively thick zone, surrounded by a very thin zone).

Bad hairlines, like yours, undermine a head full of hair. Buzzcut time.

/thread

Have you checked to see if diet is your issue?

In most cases, men's natural testosterone and genetics causes male pattern balding, which OP is clearly suffering from, not diet. Moron.

Diet rarely causes baldness in men in developed countries.

How is the crown of your head? (The 'bald spot' area.) If it's okay, you might just be transitioning from your juvenile hairline to your adult hairline.

Go to a dermatologist. Finasteride works amazingly, but you have to start before you lose the hair. Once it's gone, you can't grow it back.

I don't have an "outgoing attitude", my thread shows that i'm certainly not entirely confident, I'm poor af, so I can't buy a lot of clothes, I'm only starting college(Europe).
I attempt to start working-out, but the results are not for now, there are for next year.

That's actually the same situation I have. there are ways to style it so it isn't so obvious, but also isn't obvious to others that you're trying to cover it up.
attached is a photo I just took. I do okay with this style.
this is a little more grown on the sides than I usually do though

>you might just be transitioning from your juvenile hairline to your adult hairline.

Regardless if his hairline is simply receding or he's fully balding, that's a fucked hairline. Only a few hairstyles or a buzzcut will remedy that shit.

And he can forget about fin, as it won't regrow that fucked hairline, and with a hairline that fucked, trying to maintain the rest of the hair is a waste of time.

Dude stop eating gluten. I'm serious... you probably have a gluten problem. Laugh if you want... It's your hair dip shit.

I've been on Finasteride for soon-to-be 2 years, I'm certainly going to stop it because I don't think it works for me.
I'm balding, there's no doubt here.

>I don't have an "outgoing attitude",

Working out builds confidence. Weight lifting is fucking difficult. After you do that for a while, everything else seems easy.

>I'm poor af, so I can't buy a lot of clothes,
>can't

BS. You're starting college, so you're smart enough to make money on the side, budget, and save for cheap yet good looking clothes.

>I attempt to start working-out, but the results are not for now, there are for next year.

Ignorance. You're excused because young. You're start seeing results within the first month. Weight loss, more definition, and increased strength will already begin at that point. You'll be healthier too.

>being this stupid

Does your garage have a sign that says "Dead Nigger Storage"?

Pic related was taken NYE 2015/16, half a year after my 22nd birthday.

That's not even bad tbh, a lot of guys get maturing hairlines where the temples push back a little, maybe a thins a bit at the crown, and that's it- no substantial loss. Harry Styles hairline is 100x worse than that and nobody gives a fuck.

Or just don't be a pussy and shave that shit. Men with shaved heads are perceived as hyper masculine, stronger, and more dominant than guys with hair. Chicks dig it. My dad is bald and he could still slay more pussy than me despite me being 25 and full head of hair.

>tfw considering shaving my head to see if it looks better

Pic related was taken in May of 2016, several months after I began using Rogaine twice per day.

>2017
>not using Rogaine to regain and maintain a healthy hairline

I mean, you are cute. You'll probably find up a nice girl and fuck her and might marry her.

Your hair doesn't matter at all you faggot, go out and stop caring about it.

Why in the fuck are you surrounded by so many shitskins

dont people that bald get awesome beards?

Ur not balding just got a shit hairline. Embrace the forehead don't hide it.

That hairline is not fucked at all. There are many different natural shapes. It's when it's thin that people notice that balding is going on.

Many dudes have this sort of shape by their mid 20s. If it's progressing quickly it may eventually be fucked, but no one would say, 'oh he looks fine, too bad he's balding'

I don't know what you mean. I live in Sweden. These are my neighbors

Kek

You're not bad looking at all, and it suits you.

I guess I should go to the barber, the last time(3 months ago), I shaved my hair alone, so it's not extraordinary.

Shave it brother. I used to have nice hair, then genetics fucked me up. I've got it worse, it's thinning around the front so it looks like i've got this thin patch in front then suddenly full thick hair around the back and sides and on the top. Like right where your hand covers up, that's where my hair is thick as hell, but that front part inbetween your receeding peaks is where I got thin as shit hair.
I digress - Shave it. I went bald almost a year ago and I haven't felt the need to regrow my hair at all. It's a change, but it's so much better than balding. You'll be fine, just dont shave the back around your neck against the grain. Shave with the grain for the first few weeks, but once you get the hang of it it's just like shaving your beard. Avoid going against the grain on the neck and you'll be good.
>bald bro
>shave it
>dont look back

>2017
>not moving to India and becoming a Bollywood celebrity

youtube.com/watch?v=9LT9Jstrljk

Hurry up and get a girlfriend/wife now before you're completely bald and it gets harder to find one. Trust me.

talking about before/after, post before
after????

Pic not related, failed message

Before:After:

just use minoxidil (kirkland)

I tried Rogaine myself, along with the finasteride. I hear it works, but aside from having to look at my scalp in detail twice a day, which fucked me up, it itched the shit out of my scalp.

Also, did you lose like half your hair when you started? Scared the shit out of me lol, even though they warn you about it.

Im german (blonde hair blue eyed) and I visited india and they treated me like a goddamn alien. Was cool though after a while I kinda became the town celebrity, the little kids would bring me candy, fun times

A barber is a great place to start. But honestly, I have just been shaving the sides on my on for about 2 years now. I trim the top every couple of months. If you aren't confident, definitely go to a barber

You're the only one who cares about your hairline.

Same happened to me man. Not going to lie it was scary af, and an adjustment, but surprisingly empowering. Many women are attracted to the confidence it takes to be bald. I'd suggest buzzing it the lowest setting, and then use a HeadBlade to do a close shave in the shower with.

Am barber, best cuts for receding hairlines low tapers all around the neck and if you have thin hair on top, blow drying it and brushing it makes it look thick

Facial aesthetics are facial aesthetics. If you're good looking with hair, you'll be good looking without hair UNLESS you're one of the girly faggot who depends on their hair to pull, but that's only the case if you don't have facial aesthetics so it's m00t.

Based on its current state, you'll be officially bald around 23-24.

This.

Well, and other guys who are feeling shitty about their hairline, but no one else cares unless you are ridiculous, like doing a comb-over

In my country, college is not selective. Anyone who finish High School can get in.
Actually, next year, I'm certainly changing to a computer school(?) that doesn't even ask for you to gratuade high school.

For the money, I'm very poor, even helping my mother with my scholarship(ones again, in my country it's not selective), I'm working in the summer, and I'm doing some associative work in the sides. But I guess, I'll try for the clothes.

Yup getting chicks is really easy tbh, just gotta know how to talk to them

didn't, just the way it felt like saving I guess.

U kniw ther is some pills that will stop your hair from falling...

Rogain doesn't work for me. Used it for a bit more than a year, and nothing happened. I started using it for the beard 2 months ago, kinda look like it's working, but I'm not sure.

Which country you from bro?Also props for wanting to help your mom, Ive been there before

The fuck is this shit why does she trail every verse with "uhh"

Thanks faggot, I hope you're right.
I should definitely go out more, yeah

Nope
Yes I'm balding, and I'm not Jude Law

These niggas got the right idea. Getting bitches is all about attitude and confidence, nobody else gives a shit about your hair except faggots insecure about their own hair.
Holy Hell he does look like the Cruz Missile kek

France.
The "scholarship" it's just money they give when you're poor. I get the max, 5k a year.

I lost a lot of hair, too. I got very worried after a month or two of use, because it seemed like Rogaine was accelerating my hair loss.

Are you chilean? Al salvadore? Colombia? Brazil?

Yeah, I know it, or at least I want to know it, but I guess I'm too much a faggot at this very moment.

France

beard hair is not affected by what causes your head hair to fall out ( Dihydrotestosterone sensitivity)

So it's useless to try it just for your beard

This

hit the gym, it's your only hope

Totally understandable. I started losing it at 20, and it was years, probably at least 3, before I stopped thinking about it all the fucking time.

It's kind of like a terrible break up with a chick, even if you know you'll get over it it doesn't stop you feeling like shit for a good while

"Just like a beard" Oh yeah, I know what you mean kek

My hair are going like yours, I suppose.
Behind my hairline, it's thinning much, I can hide it now, with long hair, mais soo I couldn't.

You're right, I should do that. Shave it. But I just really don't have the balls.
I'm sure I will do it before my 20th birthday, unfortunately.

Rogaine doesn't affect dihydrotestosterone.
It actually seems to work on my beard. I have a lot more hair there, than I had before starting. But, nothing close to a beard, right now. I have to wait at least 6 other months.