Tell me how fucked your life is Sup Forums and maybe we can help?

Tell me how fucked your life is Sup Forums and maybe we can help?

Ill start
>In love a girl
>she loves me back
>She has bad anxiety and wants to die because of all the stress and expectations and such.
>trying to suppourt her however I can but because i cant see her often its hard.
>Things were going well with us and her parents liked me meaning id get to see her regularly
>Her parents took her phone after she ran up a massive phone bill talking to me
>Didn't like what they saw and now dont trust us
>I see her a handfull of times a year through an organisation we're both members of
>other than that I was only getting to see her because her parents liked me and approved of us
>I don't know if I can fix it, i just want her to be happy, shes been through so much and all i want is for her to get whatever she wants in life

Thanks Sup Forums in advance. your turn?

I just saw a Raisin Brand commercial with Werewolfs of London in the background with them fish
>TF

Avoid this situation my friend, you may make her happy for a time but unless she finds it on her own she'll drag you to your doom. Be a supportive person, but do not allow the infectiousness of unhappy people to enter your sphere.

Fishing*

Shes a very close friend too and i know exactly what you mean, ive been there with other people but im trying to be positive and Im hoping i can make things better for her.

that sounds, interesting

>ran up a massive phone bill talking to me
Are you from the past? Who the hell doesn't have unlimited talk since 2013?

exactly, she doesnt dont ask me why because i have no idea but it was a damn big bill user.

>be me
>23, moderately intelligent, athletic, somewhat attractive, somewhat awkward
>Feel completely detached from life
>hyperactive thought process makes me too aware of everything around me to the point that I don't feel motivated to actually do anything
>I'm likeable, but don't have the interest to get close to anyone, except for a few people who I just push away by being weird and distant
>not depressed. I just feel indifferent to almost everything and everyone
>I feel like I'm locked in my own mind
>fully aware of the meaningless existence of myself and the universe
>wish I never existed
>I'm not living. I'm just killing time.
>Theres no way out.

It may sound strange but I understand how you feel, I believe that everyone has a thing, one thing that gives them purpose and makes life worth living, ive found my thing and I base my life around furthering it because there isnt anything else for me. you have to find your thing user and then itll all fall into place, youll be happier and you wont feel the same way you do now.

Is there anyone who you hold close to your heart user?

Maybe try to find a new way to contact her, user, like, arrange a meeting with her when you see her, somewhere besides the organization meetings

Ask yourself this. How long can you keep doing this until it gets to be too much? Is it likely to get better before then? Most of the time when people try to save other people who are drowning, both die.

I have a thing I like. But there's so much unfiltered crap from my surrounding life that is drowns out what I want to do and how much I enjoy it. I might have a Schizotypal personality disorder, which sucks because there's no medication for it. Only therapy. I feel hopeless. Not emotionally, but logically. Like, there's just no statistical way things will work out for me no matter what I do.

I have a tendency to chase after manic pixie dream girls. The girls I'm interested in are not interested back, and they like someone else more. And the girls interested on me don't feel worth any time or effort.

I'm trying to figure something like that out but i need her parent's trust that is the biggest issue right now because they were comfortable with having me over for dinner and to watch movies and things.

You have a very valid point but i do believe that it can get better, certain events in her life have brought this on because she was definetly happier and whenever i see her shes happy to be with me.

(same user for both those replies btw) but i get you, ive never heard of that condition before but i hear what youre saying about the girls.

Just take care of yourself is all I'm saying.

It's basically like a personality disorder that precedes schizophrenia. I don't have any psychotic episodes or delusional worldviews, but I'm about as ungrounded from reality as I can be. I'm distant from life. The worst part is, I was diagnosed with ADHD a few years ago and have been on a low dose of Adderall. I'm only now learning of the possibility of schizoid personality disorder, and that someone with that condition who takes amphetamines can trigger the onset of full blown schizophrenia. So it's possible that I'm closer to actually insanity that I used to be thanks to mental health support.

Thank you user. Whats up with your life?

That is terrible i hope things work out for you, im not a doctor so i dont know much but i hope it gets better.

I'm in the process of coming out as bi / pan but I'm a bit fucked in the head about it cause my neighbour used to fuck with me when I was 10-11 (he was 15, no penetration and not violent so it's not too bad). That's going well. Also recently started fucking my ex but we're both clear about not getting back together. FWB situation. Life's pretty good on the whole.

well im glad to hear it, I try and tell myself that labels and sexuality arent important, thats just me personally, i find that trying to fit into the predetermined categories just brings stress, again thats only me though i know everyone is different in that respect.

No dont be sorry, im glad you did post, it must be horrid i cant imagine how you must feel.

>28 yo kissless virgin
>autistic
>chronically depressed since 6th grade
>crippling anxiety my entire life
>live with parents still
>NEET for 8 years
>barely graduated high school
>dont qualify for NEETbux
>too lazy to even apply for jobs I know I wont get
>too stupid to pass even basic classes online to try and learn programming
>will probably an hero if parents kick me out

Anyone a bigger loser than me?

Dont look at yourself like a failure, if you do you will always be unhappy, have confidence in whatever you do. If you want more female attention then try and make changes, figure out what your weaknesses are and work on them, alot of it is based on luck, its like a lottery except the odds are much better, keeping yourself clean, excercising and having confidence buys you the lottery ticket, after that you just need to put yourself out there.

sorry not tryna preach at you user just tryna help

Thanks. You're a good person

What helps you personally with your aniexty? i mentioned my femanon who has anxiety and id love to know if theres anything i could do?

find responsibilities that keep your life organized but that no one will get hurt if you forget about

take pride in your appearance every day.

find a therapist you personally trust and enjoy talking to and see them once a week whether you feel okay or not.

find a source to vent anger. a lot of people chop wood.

Find a friend who knows you suffer and who doesn't mind if you call them at 3 am ( if you NEED it). Do not ever take advantage of this friend.

Throw away everyone who gives you access to drugs, bad choices, gossip. Don't be with people you have to put on a face for.

Pets are awesome. But if your anxiety is crippling, don't get one.

Feel free to ask more specific things. Actually I encourage it. This is keeping me from bawling my eyes out

that seems like it could help ill suggest this sort of stuff to her. is there anything you wish your friends or family would do?

exist

or anything you wish theyd understand?

ah, that seems rough man. well ill be your friend.

The most important thing is be supportive. There is something incorrect with your friend. She will say and do hurtful things but she doesn't actually want to hurt you. It sucks but you have to gently ignore every negative thing she does. On the other hand you have to be there grinning and clapping every time she succeeds. She isn't "broken" she is a product of her environment. Someone or something left this evil with her and she simply cannot hang onto it. Its all you can do to be reassuring. Don't feed her rants, but don't ever be negative back. This is an extremely hard line to walk user you're swell for trying.

thank you user its reasuring to hear this stuff from you, she means alot to me and i wanna make sure im doing the best i can for her

Act desperate so that she doesn't have to/doesn't herself feel desperate. For example when you end a conversation say something like, "call me tomorrow okay? I super miss hearing from you...it really brightens my day". Thats corny but you get the picture. Just make her feel like she really matters in someone's life and that you might be lost without her as a friend. Don't ever make it seem like talking to her is a chore or a burden, but more something that you were practically pulling out your hair waiting for.

I believe you.

yeah i see where youre coming from with that and ill do that, thanks again youve really done me a solid i owe ya user, OP signing off though, 5:22am, time to sleep