Ask a pedophile who is getting help anything

Ask a pedophile who is getting help anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

ispot.tv/ad/Ae_Q/pampers-easy-ups-potty-training-underwear-for-toddlers
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

do you feel you are being unfairly persecuted against?

What made you decide to see someone for help? The deciding factor?

should the number pi be rounded up to 3.20 to avoid confusion in maths?

good question

preferred age? want to know how much I should silently judge you.

Do you believe you are more accurately described as a sexual orientation or a psychological anomaly?

What the fuck kinda "help"

is it wrong or just wrong in principle? is it even wrong?

>do you feel you are being unfairly persecuted against?

Yes i do and it pisses me off i am getting help to try and control my urges better but i realize my sexual orientation can not be rid of.

what was your sentence?
only convicted pedos are allowed to get "help"

where does one go for help?

At what age did you know you were a pedophile?

>what was your sentence?
>only convicted pedos are allowed to get "help"

Not true what so ever.

you're fucking retarded

>At what age did you know you were a pedophile?

Why? How could you see a wide hipped curvy grown woman and choose a 3 year old?
You fucking weirdo

dose your help own a van

what kind of "help" are you getting

you're fucking retarded to say i'm retarded. it's a common theme

>preferred age? want to know how much I should silently judge you.

6-12 i also like teenagers and some adult females as well so i am not a exclusive pedo.

>getting help
With what?
>preferred age?
8-12 is best but I'd go as low as 2

Have you ever acted on your pedophilia or is it simply watching and fantasying?

Because toddlers are sexy unlike OLD HAGS

When are you going to kill yourself you fucking degenerate?

>What the fuck kinda "help"

I am trying to control my urges better i see a therapist every other week.

>but I'd go as low as 2
as a babysitter on occasion, you make me sick

If you aren't already convicted, aren't you afraid everyone you talk to about your problem will turn you in?

>When are you going to kill yourself you fucking degenerate?

When are you??

I've jerked off with my niece's panties and watched CP but I've never had any sexual contact with anyone.
The only situation where is do anything sexual with a young gurl would be if it was my daughter. I don't see that being possible anytime soon.
What's such about sex with toddlers?

>If you aren't already convicted, aren't you afraid everyone you talk to about your problem will turn you in?

Only people i truly trust know and i threatened my therapist to not tell and if he does i will do something awful and all hell will break loose as of right now he has not said anything.

You know that what you feel is not love and just lust ?
Because kids grow and you dont like adults.

No, you'd only round up if it was 3.15. So instead you need to round down to 3.10

>i threatened my therapist
ok, now i know this is bait

>What made you decide to see someone for help? The deciding factor?

The stigma and hate towards people like me and people being disrespectful towards my kind.

so.....
your therapist has knowledge that will put you behind bars for years if released
and your response is to threaten him, an act which can also put you behind bars?
you my friend are an idiot

if he went to jail for being pedo, the other inmates would crucify him. i think his concern for his well being is somewhat justified.

>can't into justice system
kiddie diddlers are separated from other inmates for this exact reason

exactly, which is why telling a therapist is fucking retarded
threatening said therapist afterward is even dumber

Got pics?

U like this nigga

>You know that what you feel is not love and just lust ?
>Because kids grow and you dont like adults.

Shut the fuck up faggot pedos can genuinely love kids what i want more than anything is a non-sexual relationship with a little girlfriend who i can take out on dates out to eat to the movies buy her things to show my love tickle fights and spending time together adult/child relationships like these are a beautiful thing and are not harmful fuck off faggot.

Fully formed breasts, wide hips and a hairy pussy is so much better!

I feel you OP, I've been into cute under-aged girls my entire life. I'm only 21 right now so I've had only 7 years of discrimination.

What gun are you going to use?

Not OP, but yep.

>if he went to jail for being pedo, the other inmates would crucify him
That's just bullshit normies repeat. Nobody in prison gives a shit. Everybody's there for the same reason: to get out. Ain't nobody want to make it harder.
Fags ate scum.
This is what turns me on, except the boys.
ispot.tv/ad/Ae_Q/pampers-easy-ups-potty-training-underwear-for-toddlers
>non-sexual relationship with a little girlfrien
Absolutely disgusting. You supposed to marry her and sex her.

Where it is possible to watch it?

Guys in prison do care, it's called morale code. Child rapist/murderers always get raped and shanked or killed. Some dudes are fucked up and don't care to get out. It's home for them. So a child molester or rapist is the perfect target to shank or rape to gain respect from his cell mates. Guys won't think twice to shank someone if paid off with cigs or even certain foods. Especially a child rapist. You're an idiot.

who's helping you bang kids? are they a pedo to?

>Absolutely disgusting. You supposed to marry her and sex her.

Its not disgusting.

You're the idiot for buying that shit.
The entire gf/bf dynamic is horrible and only exists to turn girls into sluts. Marry girl or don't have romantic relationship with her.

Do you own CP?

moral code my ass.
They just want to find someone whom they can perceive as even lower as themselves so they can feel better about their shitty lives.

FBI pls go

Do you believe in LGBTP rights?

p=pedosexual

Underrated post

Does he have a dungeon or basement?

(Not OP here) What is the age range you like?

Why have you not killed yourself yet?

>Do you believe in LGBTP rights?
>p=pedosexual

Yes.

>Do you own CP?

Nope

I fully agree with this statement

traitor

do any of your family members or friends know about you being a pedophile? If so, did they treat you differently when they found out?

Are you saying you'd fuck a wide hipped curvy 3 year old?

Follow up question... when do you think you and your fellow Pedosexuals will have your rights recognized by wider society? 2020s, 30s or later?

Are you gay?

>do any of your family members or friends know about you being a pedophile? If so, did they treat you differently when they found out?

Most do not.

No, of course not, that would illegal.
No, fags need to die. Don't try to be comparing me to fags.
Pedophilia will be accepted again when we just the feminists from power and reverse their poisoning of the public consciousness. I couldn't estimate when that might finally happen bug it will eventually.

>Follow up question... when do you think you and your fellow Pedosexuals will have your rights recognized by wider society? 2020s, 30s or later?

First the hebephiles and Ephebophiles get their rights first than the pedos do but pedos will have to wait awhile.

You don't round pi you lazy piece of shit

Hairy pussy is the only plus

Do you consider your condition to be an orientation or a fetish? If there's another word you'd prefer then I'd like to know that too? Do you believe you should be allowed to piggyback onto the orientation-based LGBQ movement or do you think it's more appropriate that you have your own movement?

For any of you fucks wondering if you are a pedophile yourself, here is a quick go-to to find out. I am by no means a professional, this is just a quick TL;DR from a psychology student:

Your are NOT a pedophile if:
>The girl is over the age of 12
>She is developed (Hair on vagina, developed breasts)
>She is one of those webcam girls who twerk and show off their body and get banned from musicly/younow/periscope
Those give everyone boners and rightly so.
We are hardwired to think that girls of that age are right for breeding, girls used to marry and have children as young as eleven 180~years ago.
You ARE a pedophile if:
>You enjoy babies/toddlers.
>The sight of fully clothed small children gives you a boner.
>The girl is undeveloped and has no sexual action whatsoever.
Easy way to tell: Look at your local school yard and if you wanna fuck any of them, you need help.

I just don't understand the hair thing. Shaved is best!!! Shaved is the future

>Do you consider your condition to be an orientation or a fetish?

orientation

>Do you believe you should be allowed to piggyback onto the orientation-based LGBQ movement or do you think it's more appropriate that you have your own movement?

Yes

>Do you believe you should be allowed to piggyback onto the orientation-based LGBQ movement
I do not want to be associated with fags.
Sga ved pussy is gross.

Not OP, but I think of my attraction to little girls.is just a fetish, no different than someone else's attraction to grannies (which I think is disgusting by the way).

This
I'm not a pedophile but I'm in full support of someone having some different orientation as long as they aren't restricting the rights of others (i.e. having sex with a child)

you're right, but still stupid for taking the bait

What's wrong with sex with children?

Pedophilia can't be an orientation because you can be a straight pedo, or a gay pedo, or a bi pedo, etc.

Who the fuck do you think you are?

>psychology
>student
into the trash with your opinionions

I'm amazed it took so long for someone to interpret OP that way. well played

You probably think you're baiting but I'm sure you've actually considered having sex with a child
Answer:
Their ignorance of sex, the PTSD they can get from the experience, their undeveloped sexual organs, the laws, their inability to give birth and their lack of maturity that an adult has

Follow up question. I am disagreeing with you and I'm not trying to be an ass, I just think this is an important discussion to have.

"Sexual orientation" is a reference to affinity for a particular gender or gender identity (pic related). Because "Child" is not a gender (Although it could technically be a gender identity but that would not apply to your attraction interests 99% of the time) pedophilia really doesn't qualify as an orientation. It's a spectrum of sexual attraction but not an orientation as currently defined in LGBQ literature. Does this change your opinion of whether or not what you have is an orientation?

Are you worried about the implications of diluting and de-legitimizing the LGBQ movement with non-orientation based sexual issues? Adding the T has already opened the floodgates and caused a huge deal of infighting among LGBQ people and advocates and is still a point of contention for many people.

ITT: shitty bait

Are you the same guy that made a thread a few weeks ago saying you were going to tell a therapist tomorrow that you're a pedo?

This is good, as long as you don't take to demonizing your urges in order to "control" them. That will only backfire horribly.

ooh...good question. you don't happen to have screens, do ya?

This guy knows his shit

>criminals
>moral code
Normalfags say the darnedest things.

Like I said, as long as the people aren't acting on this orientation. But what I'm also wondering is if pedophilia is closer to a mental disorder than an orientation

>having sex with a child is restricting their rights

The only rights you're restricting are the rights of those under some arbitrary age of consent. NOT the ones OVER the age of consent. Can't believe people actually believe they're "preserving" their rights when they're actually taking their rights away.

As far as child sexuality goes, I strongly believe that personal ability, intelligence and capacity to be educated are FAR more important than age, since age is directly associated with time, which is an abstract concept that only exists within human minds and has no true effect upon reality, including human development.

The way to fix this problem is children need to be taught about sex from age 3 and what it is all about.

>a murderer and a non-violent pothead have the same level of lacking morals

wew lad rly makes you think