Where were you when you heard that Steve Irwin died?

Where were you when you heard that Steve Irwin died?

Apology for poor english, I am russio

>was sat at home drinking brain fluid when pjotr ring
>'user, ervin is kill'
>'no'

I was at home drinking brain fluid when fred ring
"Reply to this post if you see it or your mother will die in her sleep tonight"

Drinking at a bar, the bartender stopped the music to tell us all he had died. Then this guy bought the lot of us shots and we had one for Steve.

tomando en casa

dicen estib erwin esta muerto

no

I'm fucking tired of this shit, reply to this or your mother will die in her sleep tonight.

Gay and fake.

Cross country practice at my high school

Never forget the moment. Just ran out of coke and I called my dealer for some more and he answered the phone by saying check the news steven irwins is dead.

I asked if he had more to sell and he said no.

Never forget.

White Castle after going to the beach with my family. I haven't had White Castle since...

OP.

Was on bus going home from school, having a laugh.
Old Mate got a text on his phone saying steveo rolled over.
Was a different ride home that afternoon. Disbelief mostly.

I was just swimming along, minding my own business and this bloody cunt steps on me. I fuckin lost it mate, I kicked his arse and stuck his heart. Don't fucking tread on me, cunt.

Steve fucking Irwin. A pioneer and an adventurer, his death was a tragedy although he died doing what he loved and was so passionate about, he died with a smile on his face as he reached out into the wide world one last time. The world took him in its wordless refinement, it took him with no emotion, no faltering, and he died instantly experiencing no pain. I love watching his docs. RIP

I was at school taking a shit when I got a text from my mom informing me of his untimely demise

I imagine that dying from being stung in the heart by a stingray involves a considerable amount of pain.

I remember the feeling after finding out. It was like all the joy, purity and innocence of the universe died at that moment. It really wasn't supposed to happen. I think the reason why everyone was so shocked by it was that it just felt wrong that anything bad should ever happen to him.

stfu bicth boiiiii heart attack = shock, muscle tensing, chest feeling tight, then death after just a couple seconds. He was well used to stings and bites n' shit.

>although he died doing what he loved
Who the fuck loves being stabbed in the heart?

Wait when did irwin die?

Fuck you OP too soon.

Today

Steve Irwin apparently

Sorry for bad English
>be me
>be drinking bar
>freind come to me
>"user steve dead"
>no
>cry
>drink more