Name top-tier shows that had some amazing seasons

Name top-tier shows that had some amazing seasons.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=v5Usu5kD6gI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

powerpuff girls

The Wire
Arrested Development
Six Feet Under (some seasons were quite good, but the series finale is god-tier)
Dexter seasons 1-4
Archer
Game of Thrones
Breaking Bad
Scrubs (not necessarily "amazing" seasons, but consistently solid with a fantastic ending at season 8, just ignore season 9)
South Park (pretty much anything after season 3 or 4 is gold until some time after season 10)
would also mention Police Squad, if you like Naked Gun it's basically a 6-episode TV show in the same style, it's amazing

Firefly

Rick and Mortys

I watch futurama every night while falling asleep. I've seen every episode probably 50 or so times.

I used to do it with mst3k but it wore thin after a few years. Now futurama is wearing thin. Jesus they need to bring this show back for at least 20 more episodes.

clone wars

The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy

two broke girls

right there with you, have unfortunately been noticing how dated the show has become
mostly just little things that wouldn't translate to anyone born in the mid/late 90s and beyond, like stuff about Nixon, or concern over the Ozone layer, or those fat-free Olestra chips, it's a fucking classic show that I'll always love but it's a bummer that younger audiences now won't appreciate it so much

Not Futurama.

I don't understand the praise this show gets. Every single episode I've ever seen is "Nothing else is on, I guess this'll do"-tier. Sure there are a couple funny moments but nothing worthy of any real praise, even Family Guy had a joke or two that landed somewhat.

What makes Futurama so great?

X-Files (seasons 1-5)
South Park (seasons 1-11)
Malcolm in the Middle (seasons 1-5)
It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia (all seasons except 9 and 10)
Stargate SG-1 (seasons 1-5, and 7)

>seasons

sanford and son

It had heart.

>What makes Futurama so great?
The writing is god-tier. If you're retarded you wouldn't understand that so I'm assuming you are retarded.

YCDTOTV.

Best thing Nickelodeon every produced.

anyone else input on six feed under?

I'm tired of fucking garbage television that's the same recycled shit

In hindsight, Moose was hot.

In hindsight?
I was nutting to her when we were both teenagers...

I was too young to know she was hot at the time. But as an adult I dream of a threesome with her and the clown chick from The Big Comfy Couch

First post best post.

Twin Peaks

One good season

The Office US version it only gets better with every season

This show was fucking amazing. I'm so pissed it was canceled.

Supernatural,
Gotham,
iZombie
these are my favorites so far OP, go check them out

Wtf are you on about every season of it's always sunny is gold

Babylon 5 was an awesome show. The effects look kinda dated these days, but still good if you consider the show is 20 years old.

youtube.com/watch?v=v5Usu5kD6gI

im on season 5 currently, can confirm

It had funny jokes in a cute Sci fi a setting.

I didn't get that from any episode I ever saw. Is it because that poow doggie episode made a bunch of normies quie?

I guess it could qualify as "above average" but that doesn't count for much either, tbqh, that basically means "not entirely shit" these days.

Season 2 was the only god tier one though

Avatar the Last Air-bender. Don't knock it till you try it.

Name some

Westworld
Lost
the Expense
Baccano

Maybe watch the show and appreciate well crafted humour?

MAID DRAGON
MAID DRAGON
MAID DRAGON
MAID DRAGON

It's about how they manage to have a good story line while somehow making everything the characters say/do be a parody of some previous work(ranging from politics to videogames). And even if the viewer doesn't notice the fact that every episode is some form of parody, its hilarity makes up for it

so far, i like season 2 the most, had me glued more, and season 5 the least, I did not like Charles or dwight in this season

its nostalgia, even the newer episodes that came out kept the 90s feel to em where as other show s( cough cough) became all modernized with bullshit and faggot.

It has the older simpsons style comedy to it and doesnt resort to heap cut aways like family guy.

>the wire
My nigga

Concurred.
Twin peaks was/is the setting for many of modern murder shows.

Clone Wars was the shit. Too bad it was cancelled by Disney, though Episode III pretty much took place right after the end of season 6.

Would honestly love to see some kind of animated series that focused solely on the clones and their campaigns.

Top gear (uk)
The grand tour
Futurama
It's always sunny in Philadelphia
The office
Star trek
MXC

House Of Cards (Both the british and american versions!)

Prison Break was fookin noice

Departures is my favorite travel documentary series of all time

Archer might be one of the most well written cartoons ever