Watch me suck a dogs dick for money whos up for that then

watch me suck a dogs dick for money whos up for that then

I've never sucked a dog's dick, but I did have a rott mount and knot me once when I was 19.

any takers?

hey, text me at2178995990 i can donate some money to get some things in a dropbox or more. I got some moeny

or cam to cam jerking im bored and coked off my face

link?

did yer mom throw a bucket of cold water on you two to unknot

Don't you usually do that for free?

No. I was young and really wanted an older guy to take care of me. I went on CL and put an ad up, this older guy, probably mid 50s, hit me up asking if I wanted to come see him. So I went over to his place and we had a few drinks and smoked weed. After about an hour, I was sucking his dick, it was kinda on the small side yet still kinda cute. About 5 minutes in he stopped me and said hed be back in a minute or two. He came back completely nude. We got into it for a bit, he took my clothes off and bent me over this little cushioned stool. I heard a bottle of lube open and prepared for it, his fingers teased me for a good long while. Next thing I know he says he has a surprise, and let's his rott into the room. At first I was a little worried, but I was pretty drunk and just let it happen. He slapped my ass and the dog was on me in an instant. While his dog was fucking me and had it's knot in me, I finished sucking the guy off.
I got dresses, left and within the hour met my mother for dinner.

>pay for something I can just watch for free

>dont even know what you look like

>have to deal with possible, scams, sextortion, peta operatives

Don't think so OP

Jesus that's strange.

kek

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

did bosco wear a condom?....asking for a friend

No lol, I can't even imagine the logistics of putting a condom on the dog.

no....no I cant and wouldnt

im sure someone on this site is

Honestly it was the most shameful thing I've ever done. I wish I could take it back, but since I was already in that position I felt obligated to do it.

the dog is paying you?

the knot or blowing an old man?

yes

Honestly I would have blown the guy again.