youtube.com/watch?v=yTU8WbTbZMI
youtube.com/watch?v=EBdk5hDadYE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

nope

yeah he's cool

>[citation needed]

hi woowie

Who is this

When will there a n episode where Louix goes to Parris Island Recruit Depot and gets chewed out by a DI?

Sup Forums is Sup Forums's reddit.

The vast majority of the people writing here are niggers, faggots and idiots.

but he invented cuckposting

youtube.com/watch?v=io0bIOqyEVw

He also started the obsession with autism

youtube.com/watch?v=yTU8WbTbZMI

Lewis Thorax

>youtube.com/watch?v=EBdk5hDadYE

Apparently you're the kind of person who uses the term nu-male unironically so I don't feel inclined to respect your hot opinion too much. Louis is cool

i don't like him, per se. i think some of his docs are highly entertaining. the westboro church and the alien ones are hilarious.

Are you excited Sup Forums?

Stop saying cuck. It's so fucking cringe when some basement dwelling alt-righter who is undesirable to 99% of women goes around using words meant to suggest he's anything more than a desperate beta.

Old patrician Sup Forums that is, not new, easily triggered alt-right meme/tv/

this isnt a buzzfeed comment section

>DUDE SCIENTOLOGY IS EVIL LMFAO

wow so interesting

Stay in your containment board

>per se

perse :DDD:D:D:D

Who /etsubatsu/ here?

>Autistic Child Has An Outburst
>no-more-tendies.webm

go back to Sup Forums fag and take your buzzwords with you.

when is this going to come out? I thought he finished it years ago

and yet people still join it and it's still around

further press to shit on them isn't bad you contrarian fucking buzzkill retard

No, instead it's a haven for defeated, pathetic nerds who bitch about degeneracy and fun and all the other shit they're too socially ostracized to join in on so they latch on to the ideology that hates it in order to feel some self-righteous kinship.

>mad because he exposed neo nazis as cucked trailer trash
Someone's triggered.

It's because he made a show with an underage trap.

I like the idea that brits are obliged to pay for his faggotry with their taxes.

Louis is cool, but denying nu-males are a thing is a sure sign you're a nu-male.
It's like how SJWs like to pretend SJWs don't exist.

If nu male cucks approached the world with the rawness, enthusiasm and honesty of Louis Theroux, I'd be on Twitter with my thickrimmed glasses and receding hairline. He's got an open mind and doesn't shy away from complexity.

You should learn from Louis Theroux and try talking to these people instead of attacking them with a prejudiced view. It makes you seem like a dipshit cuck.

why does everything have to be political with you guys? most of louis theroux's docs don't involve american politics that much

>HAHA LOOK AT THIS FAG BEING POLITE DESPITE HAVING DIFFERENT OPINION THAN THIS PERSON WHAT A NU MALE KEK
fuck off shitstains

>this degenerate numale cuck buttmad

show me on the doll where Trump hurt your feelings

He's good at his craft and he come across as a Sup Forums poster himself. No I don't consider him a super genius or anything but I find all of his stuff watchable.

American release when

november

We don't make it political, it already is. Mainstream media is overwhelmingly leftwing. Sometimes it's subtle and other times its obnoxious.

That being said, the correct response should be to stop watching TV, no need to complain about it. There's plenty of alternative things to watch online.

It's part of becoming 'redpilled'. It involves a drop to double digit IQ, loss of all sense of critical thinking and massive projecting.

Louie is great.

holy shit my sides