1965: Just a few immigrants. Chill

>1965: Just a few immigrants. Chill.
>1980: Cheap fruit, bro
>2000: Your country is fine don't be racist
>2017: HAHA Whites are gone

Where did my country go ?

>1965: Just a few immigrants. Chill.
I may have found the dumbest person currently on Sup Forums. The entirety of the US aside from Natives are immigrants, some have just been here longer than others. The majority came through from 1860-1920

Say no to race suicide

>The entirety of the US aside from Natives are immigrants
You misspelled conquerors.

We whites took this land. We didn't immigrate.

whites founded america

I may have found a person dumber than anyone you have ever found on Sup Forums. Everyone anywhere is an immigrant, even the 'native' people

No, they founded the United States of America and Canada. We took the whole of North America.

"we stole this land fair and square, that means you have to respect our right to ownership"

No. White settlers and the white founding fathers founded the united states of America. "America" is 2 continents

Quads speak the truth

>stole
The word of losers and women.

I may have found a person dumber than anyone you have ever found on the internet. How about niggers in Africa?

Borders have changed all throughout history, and populations/cultures have been replaced by others (look at Turkey for example).

The difference here is that North America was an empty land mass, and everything that defines America today was created by white people.

what's ironic is that's exactly the kind of subversive action the left takes in politics, as if it justifies self entitled social authority and somehow grants immunity from any form of discourse or debate. fuck off

Natives were killing each other for land way before the Europeans arrive.

Fuck shitskins

White Power

>Americas

>The difference here is that North America was an empty land mass
>empty
North America held more than 1/6th (about 100 million) the population of the world (600 million) before the Spanish, English, French, and Portuguese arrived. In 100 years there were about 10 million natives left.

truth

They're mad because they are living in a white mans world, totally enabled by the innovations of white people. They're really mad at their own inadequacy, but that's such a culturally repressed insecurity that I doubt any of them would admit it. Racist is a funny thing. Calling everyone who disagrees with you a racist is what fascists do, and on top of that saying black people can't people racist and all white people are racist is actually super ignorant and racist to say. Intellectual degeneracy makes me want to purge

youre not an immigrant if youre born on US soil retard

>founded by immigrants
That's a funny way to spell "COLONISTS"

He probably can't comprehend what "native" objectively means or he just doesn't want to and chooses not to. Basically he's ignorant

That's not what Trump says and he is our king.

Basically you're an autist who doesn't know how to history.

Welcome to the land of the burger

While each of those statements is technically true, and they did indeed occur in the order you listed, you disingenuously omitted the most important step. You were trying to imply,
>muh 100 million
>evil white man arrives
>Metallica Kill Em All
>only 10 million left
Whereas the reality is:
>peak native pop 100 mil
>HOLY SHIT DISEASE AND CIVILIZATIONAL COLLAPSE
>a decade later, white people show up
>when measured later, there's only 10 mil now.

>he called me out and I can't refute him so I'm going to go straight ad-hominem and call him an autist
The regressive left everybody. A linear class act every time.

>Living in a white man's world

Not for long, chad

Does this moron not realize he's been trolled the whole time?

I'm right, you're wrong. I already proved it. You're just trying to get the last word in because you think it will mean you "won" an "argument" on the internet.

>The regressive left everybody. A linear class act every time.

only a republican deals in overgeneralization

the ironing is like pottery

why is this allowed ?

Damn, fox news has you brainwashed pretty darn good.