What can I pk make some mula?

What can I pk make some mula?

Killed the shit outside fight cave and got some obby capes...but looking for something better

Also post stats

Was I the only one who played unironically

Get 94 magic for barrage and a couple more range levels and go hybridding (the only fun aspect of OSRS)

Sorry, I completely fucked up typing that. I meant to say what can I pvm

But yeah dude, I've never pked and 94 mage+ a little higher range and I think I'll be ready

Pretty stoked it seems intense

is there a big osrs community on b?

When I first discovered osrs came back I made so many threads about it and actually got a decent number of replies from people that played

But there hasn't been a good thread in a while

Nice fucking stats btw

How about you just spend $3 and buy 3 mill rather than sitting in fight caves for 50 hours to get 10 obby drops.

1.70 a mil right now also ruins the spirit of the game

I'm working on agility right now, then runecrafting probably

ty ive been playing like 2 years but 100m of my xp is in the last year (113m total)

>Anonymous 04/14/17(Fri)23:38:23 No.729201557 [Reply]▶
>What can I pk make some mula?
lol bitch ass user i have max cape + 30 mil all combat stats

$1.70 a mill if you're a retard buying from a chinese gold farmer. You can buy mills for $1 on Sythe. Also, if you think buying gold ruins the spirit of the game, yet you're willing to sit at TzHaars for hours to get shit loot, be my guest.

It's not hard to make money now. Make a bunch of spider pouches and get the eggs, then sell for like 1.7k each. Or do what i did and demand a toll to pass some bridge near varrock, and people just gave me 2 mil in 30 minutes, ha.

even on scythe all the trusted people are 1.70ish maybe if you know someone or are buying bulk it's that cheap

Tbh getting money is half the game to me. Also, if you're good, you can get more than that faster

Stop talking out of your ass. Highest one on there is $1.19 per mill and that's if you buy it at max price. You were wrong. No need to try and redeem yourself by making false claims that you're correct about the price.

Just got 85 slayer. I'm thinking of maybe bursting abyssal demons in catacombs. Is it decent money/xp if I have (mostly) BiS gear for it?

nah its break even at best and not best xp either
yeah you right mb

Bro you're nearly fucking maxed, why tf you doing slayer for cash??

Go bossing or rushing in 50wildy

>rushing in 50 wildy

lul

rushing in 50 wildy is like not rushing.. by definition
also no where near maxed

Anyone try wildness slaying? Not sure if I want to break my streak if I get a shit task

the streak is seperate its meh stil probably faster to do tureal and duradel every 10 tasks

Don't do slayer for cash, and bossing is main source of income. Just level in a bit on the side. Goal was 85 so I doubt I'll bother training it anymore. Just thought I'd ask. I'll probably just go back to the Giant Mole camp until I get pet

my ironman

slayer is great money if you do dks and other bosses

Holy shit, I've never done slayer and just realized you could be op during pvm with it

Damn. I always wondered what the obsession was

Yeah I mainly do slayer for boss tasks. Almost always get at least 2 rings every dag task, and got pet, and chainskirt on my arma boss task. The luck has been good

Yupp... D kings, Avies.. loads of opportunity

Slayer can be really good money and its relaxing imho.
I hate arma but dks are my favorite

noob here

mostly just doing random quests

dfs at such a low level you lucky fucker.

What do you guys do for gp?

boss/slayer and occasional staking.
Camped wyverns for a bit then stopped when I got visage at 1.5k kc. Was pretty comfy

Eoc here. Almost maxed.

Y EOC?

No one cares about newfag easyscape

Blitz bra

Swap gp to osrs and play the better game :^)

>fletching 2nd lowest stat
What? Why? How? Are you saving for last or something?

This makes me want to get back on osrs again. I was playing one of those private servers for a while but I can't remember the name now, fuck. If I remember correctly it was one of if not the most popular RSPS.

Shit got closed down back like last summer though I think. Fuck I wish I could remember which one it was. It was a lot more fun than regular osrs.

did it have normal xp rates?

I have fletching as my lowest stat too. It just repetitive af

I need barrows glove and fire cape but too lazy

No, but it wasn't that much higher than normal.

I probably can't remember fuck all about it cause I was stoned all the time when I played, but the market and shit was all set up in the Varrok square. You could spawn all the basic items, and some armor/weapons like any of the barrows stuff, obi capes, dds, and some other stuff like that. There was also a decent amount of items specific to that PS but it wasn't too crazy different than the base game. Also you didn't need runes to tele.

It was mostly a pvp server but there was some cool pvm, and you could tele to most of the bosses. Shit more of it's coming to me now as I think about it, outside the bank at the edgeville there was thieving stalls, like 4 of them in increasing rank, and an npc you could sell your shit to as you stole it. As well as some vendors with basic pvp shit.

Please tell me you know the one I'm talking about it's killing me.

No idea but what's the point of a private server for pking if there are only a few other people on

Definitely get back on man its fun!

I never said that. There were a few thousand players, and people only pk'd at edgeville so there was always a lot of people there even at downtime. Most of the players in the server were there and at varrok square, where all the important shit was.

how do we know ur ironman

Sorry kind of assumed. Never used a ps but you made me interested

Want to try an instant pk one

I googled around, I think it might've been called "near reality" but I'm not 100% sure yet, research inconclusive so far