Rekt thread

Rekt thread

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/Ztta8gP
discord.gg/7ZBqx3m
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Neat, first time I saw this one

Really, because its been posted daily for at least the last few weeks?

I dont visit rekt threads as often as before, I dont know why

Bump cause trying to freak my friends at this party the fuck out. Anons halp

perfect example on why u need a gun

Inb4 nypa

yeah if your job is being a bank security guard...

damn. poor thing

Mmmmm....
Feels good man

discord here
discord.gg/Ztta8gP

looks like my retarded 3yo niece photoshopped that on her etch-a-sketch

This is just fake, Niggers are hitting the deck before he's even walking inside.

Niiiice!!!!!

99% of safety failures in building infrastructure (escalators, elevators, railings, etc) are all from China

Holy shit, how did that end????????????

several years ago I broke my ankle when the escalator at coors field in denver took a shit. though i do still blame china for it

r u gay? lol

at times

one lucky fag

because 9/10 it's the same shit posted over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and

how do you think?
she got sucked into the mechanism and died

what kind of gay niggers sit at a party watching clips and go on Sup Forums?

is it the kind of party where you all kill yourselves at the end?

fake
you ca see him getting out of the car

wats the story with this? sneak something behind a car and then they flip out when they see it??

cats have an innate aversion to snakes so anything that looks like a snake will make it do this, people use cucumbers because green+snake shape

Anyone got anymore justice rekt

Ya but you didn't get sucked under into the machinery were your body was torn apart.

That's actually pretty fucking amazing

rofl

This is less amazing

Kek

>it doesnt work
>kid born retaded

Agree. This was prolly taken from a TV show.

fuck ya kill that sand nigger

doing the world a favor you fucking nigger piece of shit welfare whore. better to just fucking kill yourslef useless nigger

I love how the whole tram comes over to pop a shot or two.

Oh she dead

prob still expensive af to take it out

This happened in Rockford Illinois at a bank. I was right down the street and heard the shots.

You gotta put it in neutral before the car can flip out

why?

Damn that got me pretty good lmao

what kind of snek is this? good outdoor pet?

this guy is retarded. you scope out the place before robbing it.

fucking newbie

Those Britanian cars, built for safety ... Fucking thing crushed like a tin can.

>hit a semi traveling in the opposite direction

Any car is a tin can at that point

WHY DO PEOPLE DO THINGS!!!

story? why are they filming this?

WE HOST NIGGER GORE,

KEKISTAN

discord.gg/7ZBqx3m

he is clearly reaching. amateurs.

why doesnt this one finish?

I would have.

operator as fuck

he should have tapped out the first dude instead of just shooting him in the gut, save the taxpayer from the ER bills.

Hmmm this got me thinking: What happens when a gang member or other such criminal is out to dinner at one of these places with their family and its robbed. Do they pull their guns and start shooting? I wanna see those vids.

Two things.

Firstly the would be robber watched to many goddamn movies. He walked in and raised his gun I assume yelling something, completely unaware that in those literal 2 seconds it took him to lower his weapon back down he could be killed by the security guard. Yes, in the movies the big bad robbers bust in yelling "get on the fucking ground!" and the guard tosses his sidearm surrendering, let this be a lesson to everyone. Fucking scout the place out, and if you see a security guard, walk in aiming your fucking gun AT THAT FUCKING GUY. Also recommended doing it with one more person, but no more then one.

And second, I feel bad for the security guard, sure the dude was a asshole criminal, but he likely was a hired guard, prolly wracked his life for years since he killed a man.

You think maybe they saw a guy walking wearing a fucking blue mask and carrying a bag? I work at a retail shop, if I saw someone in the parking lot walking up wearing a mask I would lock the doors and call 911

for the lols

God this video still pisses me the fuck off. That woman died for no goddamn reason, she was with at least 5 grown women, 2 of them actually trying to help her could have saved her life. Instead they stand around panicking, crying, shouting for help. Fuck this human race, we see someone in trouble and the majority of us stand around waiting for someone else to lend a hand.

what the fuck who does this?

there has to be a story

HOLY SHIT...

Story?

>letting him light the lighter and not running

It's China. If they tried to help her, they would get sued.

Doubt they could have done anything except get pulled in with her.

yeah, you gotta make sure that this subhuman piece of shit doesn't end up costing the tax payers money for hospital bills. Good job!

those only thing that pisses me off is why he had to kill other people? Bring a gun, and settle it 1 on 1, dont be a bitch and kill other innocent people.

can someone tell me why cats are scared of cucumbers

truly this man was an hero

I have no idea what the backstory to this is. But maybe it's a Mexican drug cartel thing, and burning someone alive is supposed to send a message?

>filename
kek

nerve gas

obviously nerve gas

Evolutionary leftover probably. They think they're snakes

Their brain sees "SNAKE" when you're startled by a snake-like thing they didn't know was there.

keep posting come on nigros