Why is India such a shit country?

Why is India such a shit country?
Pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/2/21/Educational_Ranking_by_Religious_Group_-_2001.png
livescience.com/38751-genetic-study-reveals-caste-system-origins.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

it's not don't

>toppest top kek poo in loo xdd ebinn :D
let me tell you faggots something. do you know how dogs mark their territory by pissing on stuff? well it's the same with indians. indans are alpha and assert their dominance by shitting on everything because the world belongs to them. so you jealous white bitchez better grit your teeth and open wide for Pajeet's massive tiger penis, superpowerlets

they should never have let brampton access internet

>Because 70% of Indian population is in poverty, those are the street shitters
> One of the highest Gini index (inequality) in the world
>Literally 1% of the population pay taxes (not kidding)
> Too much nationalism, some (retarded) people actually think India is developed nation
> Chauvinism about "muh superior Indian culture", religion (Hinduism mostly) creeps into everything
> Corruption in every level government
> Terrible police, corrupt and abuse power
There are a lot more reasons than these...

Indians really don't seem to be honestly
Brahmins have an average IQ of 107 and Jains have an average IQ of 108, above Europe and above Singapore if I'm not mistaken
Hindus even do better than Jews in University and are capable of not being autistic with their Religion
upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/2/21/Educational_Ranking_by_Religious_Group_-_2001.png

India is so diverse and different from most places, they are arranged by varna/caste instead of ethnicity
the same ethnic group ranges from nigger level stupidity to top intelligence based on their caste. It's over a billion people and like 15% muslim so they have a lot of retards

It has one of my post holy shit kek

t. rajesh al-khatib

>Based on caste
You emigrate to UK but still believe this caste system crap?
Mixing happened well before caste system was created. The lineages became isolated only after the caste system came into effect. Brahmin genes are not any special magic genes.

I'm white English, not Indian.

If they aren't then why are different levels superior? Brahmins are just really smart by genes from what it looks like

I can tell you about the percentage college graduates. Most non-poor Indians pursue some form of higher education, usually engineering or in medical science.
This is most likely due to the Indian culture. Parents still have a lot influence on their kids' lives even after they get married, et cetera.

Then, they can perform really well and show that they are very intelligent if given the chance to do so. A lot of people on this board think that India is legitimately Africa (all poor, stupid, etc) but it isn't.
Therefore, what is bad about it?

I don't think it's because of the genes. In my opinion, it is because there's a lot of pressure on students right from the childhood to perform well at academics. This is very similar to the stereotypes about East Asian parents forcing their kids to get good grades, and coincidentally, they also tend to perform quite well academically.
The Indian education system is also extremely competitive for admissions to prestigious universities. For example, IIT's are the best engineering colleges of India. There are only 8,000-9,000 seats available and about 1.5 million kids attempt this exam. Also, over half of those seats are reserved for low-caste/other backward classes applicants. So that leaves about 4000 seats for Brahmin/upper caste applicants, so they have to study extra hard to get into any government funded university. This might also be a contributing factor, I suppose.

everybody besides Sup Forums stopped finding this funny over a year ago

Of course it's not genes, the guy who you're replying to is retarded

>don't think
>opinion

tell me more...

Miscegenation, democracy, Islam, and too much ethnolinguistic diversity.

>tell me more...
Here you go
livescience.com/38751-genetic-study-reveals-caste-system-origins.html

Is this real ?

Btw the guy in the pink looks like he is pregant.