Paki

loo+anglo

Ethiopian

Mexican

british

Half English, half Thai male who underwent a sex change

Swedish?

Tatar?

This is exactly why there are two distinct types of hapas.
One type with the parent being korean/jap/chink
Second type with the parent being jungle asian, anyone in SEA especially the Philippines.

First type can sometimes pass as white in the new world or at least look half white

Second type stands no chance, unless they've bleached themselves since birth. If they are half Filipino no one will be able to distinguish them as a half white, because Filipinos aren't anything, they are mixed abominations themselves.

No one can guess if a half filipino half white person is a hapa when they aren't told beforehand, it is impossible. To some people they will look full jungle asian, to others they will look like a turk, arab, pajeet etc. They can pass as a number of races, they are truly alone.

Make sure to read this post, I used reddit spacing to make it easier on your atttention span and eyes

Asian gypsy-jew

Doesn't look Romanian to me

except its obvious its a pinoy, light skinned pinoy looks like sundanese.
this one literally looks like my sister minus the light eyes

Thats because you are a dark indonesian, you notice the subtleties. And you didn't understand my post, even though her father is anglo and her full name is English, you cannot tell she is HALF WHITE, sure you could say she was "light skinned pinoy" but you would never realise she was half white

ok

>By the way, most Britons with a brain can spot a halfbreed to an import if you're at least 50% actual English.
This is simply not true

>By the way, most Britons with a brain can spot a halfbreed to an import if you're at least 50% actual English.
This simply isn't true

idk but id bump

>Britons with a brain can spot a halfbreed to an import if you're at least 50% actual English.
This simply isn't true

>can spot a halfbreed to an import if you're at least 50% actual English.
This simply isn't true

>can spot a halfbreed to an import
This simply isn't true

Londoner

>Britons with a brain can spot a halfbreed to an import if you're at least 50% actual English.
This. Simply. Isn't. True.

This simply isn't true