So Sup Forums 3 questions

So Sup Forums 3 questions
1. How old are you
2. What age did you have your first kiss
3. How many people have you kissed

>1. How old are you

Let me answer that for you: most users of today's b/ are underage.

Hence why most of the content only entertains underage kids...

> 20 yo
> 18 years old
> just once huehue

Kissless
Kissless

Cant remember.
Can't remember.
Can't remember.
Fuck life has passed me by.

never
none

Exactly the same

1. 21
2. like 13
3. ive lost count
some parties in my younger years could be 20+ girls in one night

about 20

>hmm
>it was in kindergarten
>2

>19
>14 i think
>8

do i win?

43,12,how the fuck would I be able to figure that last one out?

1. 0
2. 0
3. 0

>1. How old are you
>2. What age did you have your first kiss
23 idk. old af
>3. How many people have you kissed
25 ish. can't remember

>20
>15
>11

Still with first.

>22
>9 (touched tongues with a girl i liked after seeing adults do it in a movie)
>14
i started early but im still a virgin

MODS

>19 years old
>14
>twice (both times I wiped my mouth after like a weirdo)

How can you be 0 years old. Stop making a mockery of the very serious and life defining question OP asked.

hundreds

50 odd

>18
>13
>Maybe around 10?

reported :^)

>19
>16
>4

kill yourself fucking weeb trash

33? I honestly am not sure but I can't think of anyone I kissed and didn't sleep with so I'm just going with that number.

>20
>null
>0

I'm 20
First kiss was with my first girlfriend when i was 18 (met at summer bible camp)
Ive kissed many people. Ive kissed most of my guy friends cause its just a bro thing we do when we drink. But in terms of girls ive kisseed about 6

>Ive kissed most of my guy friends cause its just a bro thing we do when we drink
ive madeout with most of my friends too while drunk but lets not admit its pretty gay.

40+

>19
>12
>2

>27
>17
>4

1- 22
2- 14
3- +40

The FUCK? Are you guys serious?? That's hella gay! Hahaha

1- 32 yo
2- 14 yo
3- 11 talking about girlfriends

did you answer OP? why do you ask?

Kissless

1 - 17
2 - Kissless
3 - Kissless

>hella
>calling me gay
but yeah i know, im bi but only when i drink

>20
>14
>2(not counting family)

Just wanna throw it out there I'd seen several dicks and 1 maybe 2 vagina's before i was 10.

kissless
kissless
I feel like I'm not really interested in dating, though. I just don't like people all that much, and whenever I try to talk to someone I like I freeze up and decide it'd be better if we stayed friends.

>22
>16
>2, assuming you meant romantic interest

proper kiss, 17

for us it was in grade 11 and 12 when we would do it the most. Just to show we were comfortable with the idea of gay people but also showing out sign of friendship with showing we are also comfortable wit our sexuailty. I have a girlffriend currently and i stil kiss some of my guy friends when im out drinking with them

40+

>33yo
>14yo
>Less than 12

I will add

>No gf since 2013

who fucking remembers stuff like this?

you don't remember ur first kiss like ur first fuck

>29 turning 30 this summer
>15-16, cant remember but she looked like that cash me ousside girl (my first gf had a rack at 14 better than than the cash me girl all day)
>4. "Cash me" 14y.o. girl that had the rack was stacked. Went to my main gf of 6 years, she was tight. Dated 3 girls after her, last girl I got with I never kissed I made a too cringe worthy happening.

making out while drunk is the best and sometimes they're only bros around, i've never gone further than that though

literally same

1. 20
2. 14
3. I think five

1) 44
2) First "real" kiss with tongue 12
3) 28

would you??

l19, idk but I was a young child, and two my step sister and brother.

>tfw you'll only ever be molested or end up molesting

Turned 31 yesterday. I have never even held a girls hand.

1. 24
2. Never
3. I'm getting those wizard powers faggot. No one can stop me.

1. 23
2. 13
3. 5

i've had the opportunity and didn't take it, maybe it was the person? Idk i haven't met a guy i would and ain't looking but i can't said i never would.

not yet
nobody

>20, 21 in may
>Never
>0
I'm not even ugly. Used to be tho

First got a GF at the age of 7 (the relationship was doomed from the start and lasted under a minute.)
First kissed a girl. I was gonna say 17 but I kissed lots of girls before then. 17 was the 1st girl I wanted to kiss though. (Failed at that relationship too)
First had sex at 18. It was the most awful experience of my life, and I can still smell her to this day.
Could have had a couple of blow jobs long before but I was fridgid due to small dick.

> 22
> 15
> Probably about 45 or something, girls who go clubbing are crazy for kissing on the dancefloor

Na

>24
>12
>8

1- 22, almost 23
2- 17, it was shit
3- 2 for real, 5 if you count whores I've visited

I'm still a virgin btw

100+

Playing doctor in the 80s was legit.

H-how are you a virgin if you've visited whores?

I just visited them for a massage and for some human warmth

>24 yo
>15 yrs old
> 30+

Donno

Wow i made a thread that didn't 404 super fast
1. 17
2. Idk like 15
3. 9 i think

i've been in a underage b& thread this whole time? shame op

1. 19
2. preschool, didn't know what we were doing but it was fun
3. somwhere around 20, gotta count those grandma kisses

1) 19
2) I was 12, it was my girlfriend of 3 months (it was barely a few weeks at the time). Also, we we so socially awkward and unaware at that age that we couldn't even talk to each other in person, we'd just sit next to each other and text. It turned out that she was probably molested or sexually assaulted in some kind of way, she mentioned to me at the time that she had seen her cousin's dick and she was overly sexual every time we talked. I was an innocent goody two shoes at the time, so it blew my mind right open and effected me to being way too sexual too early and shit. I kind of went sex-crazed (Still kind of am, but I fight it all the time). I sent her a dick pic, she fell asleep, her mom found it, I got in trouble at school for it and especially with my parents and had to leave the school. And we never talked once after that. I later silver-tongued my way into getting nudes from 5 different girls I barely knew. 3 as myself, and 2 catfished. That sexual addiction made that shit my favorite hobby, it was like hunting and trying to get the best catch. I got really good at it but let it go because I didn't want it to hinder my relationship with my current girlfriend.

3) 2 girls. First was the chick in 6th grade, and 2nd was my actual real girlfriend who I started dating when I was 15 and still am today. This chick is so prudish, she won't send nudes and refuses sexual contact all together sometimes. But when she's turned on, she'll go all out and it's the fucking hottest thing ever. I guess that's her way of controlling my outrageous libido. I told her all about that stuff but she's probably long since forgotten.

>1. How old are you
Learn to do your job right noob.
>2. What age did you have your first kiss
>3. How many people have you kissed