ITT: Actors who should have played the Joker

ITT: Actors who should have played the Joker.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Zs0fQjeOorE
youtube.com/watch?v=jCNDZY4vXPs
youtube.com/watch?v=Lz9m2RasGy4
youtube.com/watch?v=gCSc6E4yG9s
youtube.com/watch?v=aEj-mrwwaxo
youtube.com/watch?v=ajb8wd7jDFU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Richard E Grant

I always thought Aidan Gillen could pull off a good performance

Tom Waits as the Joker.

Michael Keaton as Batman.

GOAT Dark Knight adaption.

fucking perfect

This would be kino

i think i read somewhere that heath ledger used tom waits as inspiration for his joker

it'd be like poetry

if you google willem dafoe on google one of the first suggestions is joker and he was never even considered for the role

>Tom Waits as the Joker

Fuck off. He's looks and acts nothing like the Joker, he's not even a good actor for fucks sake.

There was no inspiration. Ledger just thought hey that guys voice sounds kind of creepy I'm going to copy it as closely as I possibly can.

Yeah, i believe it was mentioned in his notebooks. People usually point to this interview.

youtube.com/watch?v=Zs0fQjeOorE

Hes a great actor that doesnt appear in much unfortunately.

youtube.com/watch?v=jCNDZY4vXPs

youtube.com/watch?v=Lz9m2RasGy4

Sorry, this interview.

youtube.com/watch?v=gCSc6E4yG9s

yeah, you can't watch this and not say this wasn't a HUGE inspiration for Ledger.

>if you google willem dafoe on google

he's based in Down by Law.

floop

>Fuck off. He's looks and acts nothing like the Joker, he's not even a good actor for fucks sake.

Thats why its called acting and i believe he can do it or at least do the soundtrack.

youtube.com/watch?v=aEj-mrwwaxo

There's a difference between inspiration and plagiarism moron.

Sure he could probably voice act. But why? Because Ledger thought emulating his voice was a good idea? It worked for Ledgers edgy angst Joker, but it wouldn't sound right on a good Joker.

It might work for an older worn out joker. Tom Waits doesnt sound or act much like his younger self anyway so thats not why picked him.

Almost the Joker in 1989. Was the Joker in Batman: TAS until he pulled out and was replaced by Hamill.

Jake Hyllenhal
/Thread

would've have been a great joker, probably a lot better than Hamill

He's too busy playing Ryuk.

would be GOAT

I always thought Owen Wilson should play the Joker and Ben Stiller should be Batman.

Okay, everyone knows the Joker is a reddit-tier character but how else would you like to see him played?Any particular writer's version of the Joker that you'd like to see in a movie?

i want to see a marlon wayans joker.

he finds himself hilarious, but no one else does so he flies into a murderous rage

Such a shame. I really did hope he would be the Joker in the current franchise when BvS was announced.

Like Rupert Pupkin

youtube.com/watch?v=ajb8wd7jDFU

The black man out of D12