GERMANY TAKE US BACK, I'LL SUCK EVERY GERMAN COCK JUST TO RETURN WITH THE EU

GERMANY TAKE US BACK, I'LL SUCK EVERY GERMAN COCK JUST TO RETURN WITH THE EU

t.ahmed Mohammed Jamal

>he thinks brexit will stop muslim immigration

lmao, stop listening to Sup Forums, they're 16 year olds

i thought you guys haven't even left yet?

you still have 2 years with us :^)

you had your chance

This will make Britain great again tb honest.

what happened? they finally triggered the art 50 or something?

yes

don't know. Im too lazy to check the news.

article 50 was triggered earlier today

Can't believe this ACTUALLY happened, there is ZERO advantages for leaving the EU

Jobs and companies will move abroad, products will become more expensive and immigration won't change

fugg that's a happening, I wonder why Sup Forums is so silent about it

That's what you think. It will turn out great on the long run.

and if we do return, we'd never get the brilliant deal we have right now (full access to everythin despite no euro, no schengen etc.)
sad!

it was announced a few weeks ago it'd be triggered today
and there's been a few threads today, probably more lively on Sup Forums

>I'LL SUCK EVERY GERMAN COCK

REV UP THE REFINERIES.

>immigration won't change

Yes it will. You will now have far fewer white Europeans immigrating now

There is one: in 100 years Germany will be a muslim- african shithole. UK will still exist

This. Its literally throwing away your Status as great power. GB will have zero influence on continental affairs. Another financial Center for europe will establish. The problems all brexit shills wanted to solve were home made.

AHAHAHA not like GB had even more ahmeds, pajeets etc.

The only way May's going to get a decent trade deal with India and Pakistan is if she relaxes immigration limits from the pair of them, and I reckon she's desperate enough to do that. Same could be said for Nigeria, Kenya, Zimbabwe etc. The glorious commonwealth are coming to London.

They have now... but at least they have a chance to stop die Invasion in the Future. Germany will be crushed by 100 Mio africans cause nobody is willing to protect its borders

>2 year process
The effects will be seen over the next decade and therefore be invisible to most people