Help me Sup Forums I'm losing my mind here

Help me Sup Forums I'm losing my mind here.

Been with gf for a year.
I tell her I'm going on a trip with friends to deal with some depression issues, and my closest friend suggested I go on the trip have a good time and come back feeling better.

Gf said I get a free pass for the trip so anyone I have sex with doesn't count isn't cheating.
I tell her I don't need it I dont want to have sex with anyone else I love her. She insists I take it, after some arguing I take the free pass.

Then she says we do a minibreak up the day I leave again I say I dont need it, and after a bit more arguing I just accept the break up.

Of course she's torn up about giving me the free pass and me even going so I say fuck it ill stay home, I'll just spend the weekend with her instead. she begs me to go, I insist I stay, and after some arguing I'm on that fucking plane.

I lied to her, I told her I was going with friends but it was just one female friend I went to hang out with, and honestly I didn't want to have sex with her anyway. She came on to me I pushed her off, she spent all day trying to have sex and I kept denying her until I finally gave in late that night.

I came home from the trip and told the girl fromt he trip to fuck off.

I didnt liek the chick didn't enjoy the sex, I wanted her out of my life.
The chick stalks me finds my gf through my facebook then tells my gf what happened, and some lies to make me look bad.

My gf says I cheated on her because I lied about who I went on the trip with so the free pass and the break up didn't count there fore I cheated.

Like what the fuck do I even do here?

Bump:
I fucked up badly, I lied I betrayed her, i fucked up her trust. But cheating, we don't agree on.

She did it so she could fuck other guys while you were away and how I see it one of two things happend. She either felt so guilty she couldn't be around you and she made it look like it was your fault to let herself off the hook. That or she had some good sex and realized she didn't want to be in a relationship with you anymore so she once again turned it on you so she doesn't look bad

She was with her sister all weekend.
I know her sister.
She didn't have sex with anyone.
Just trust me on this one, her sister is basically the great wall of china, except boys aren't allowed past.
So I'm sure she didn't have sex while I was on the trip.
Though I always feel worried she's going to try a revenge fuck.

forgot pic
don't want to be a terrible op.

wrong pic.
I'm a terrible op.

Is this repugnant negress your girlfriend?

no.
But that is a vine/youtube star.
How is she repugnant?
Hairless armpits
Nice skin tone
Nice tits
Not fat
cute nose
pretty eyes.

Whats wrong with her?
Just look at that ass.

this girl sounds like a real pain in the ass. like a lot of girls i knew in high school. like a dramatic teenager making up a bunch of rules and bullshit. you have to be 18 to be on this site by the way.

just keep her as a sex slave

>Gf said I get a free pass for the trip so anyone I have sex with doesn't count isn't cheating.
I tell her I don't need it I dont want to have sex with anyone else I love her. She insists I take it, after some arguing I take the free pass.

She wants to fuck another guy. You get a free pass; She gets a free pass. It is implicit. She already has the guy in mind. Since he's going with you, you can rule out your friend.

you lied, clear as that.. you dun goofed son

>Nice skin tone

Kek

>nice tits

Are you fucking kidding me? That's literally the worst type of nipple a girl can have, huge, poorly colored, pretty much flat and looks as if somebody had splattered a raw meatball against a semen caked wall.

You have shit taste

You fucked up. You were weak. Best thing is to admit it. Tell her the free pass thing was unclear to you. But admit your fuckuppery and ask for forgiveness, if you actually want.

The whole free pass thing is shit anyway.

i like the pic, not bad op/10

Moar?

i like the pic more than your gf

She's hot bro. Sup Forums is full of edgelords

If she insisted on giving you a free pass, that's because she wants an excuse for a free pass too. So she wants to fuck someone else.

If you had a mini break up you weren't even together.

I think you should get rid of your girlfriend because she sounds like a donut, fuck the chick that's into you. And other chicks too.

Since I started coming on Sup Forums I've never known so many fucking pussies. You literally have girls throwing themselves at you and you feel bad about it. Just enjoy that pussy, when you're lying on your death bed are you really going to be thinking "boy, I'm glad I turned that sweet pussy down."