Why do americans put eggs on their burgers?

why do americans put eggs on their burgers?

Other urls found in this thread:

eclipse2017.org/2017/path_through_the_US.htm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

cuz its fucking good

Not all do, but then we don't eat things like blood sausage. And an egg on a burger is awesome.

The same reason other nations put eggs on their burgers OP.

Gross.

Learn to American.
Here is a site to see when an American is passing over head and making us all great again.
eclipse2017.org/2017/path_through_the_US.htm
Bask in the glorious American shadow.

I only tried it once and I fried the egg evenly throughout. I didn't want a drippy yolk burger. It was ok. 4/10 try it if you're bored or a culinary expert.

we dont stupid

I always thought that was more of an australian thing to do

Fuck you, i eat blood sausage and blood pudding, haggis, and eggburgers. All are delicious to the true American.

That's just gross dude.

What do you mean 'americans'. Ever heard of a fucking works burger you poofta cunt. I hope you get aids you fucking piece of shit. Fuck you!!!

so our pussies dont stink dum dumbb

Because it's good. I don't even think this is an American invention.

Haggis is pretty good. I don't get why people are turned off by the fact that it's cooked in a stomach. It's like they don't know what sausages are cased in.

Because it's fucking delicious.

The fuck is so hard to,understand?

Egg, Mince, Beetroot, Lettuce/Spinach , Cheese, Bacon, Hot sauce. + Whatever the fuck else.

You got yourself a fine burger

that looks amazing delicious

Why do Europeans put egg in their tartare? Why do Swiss put egg on their rosti? Why do Belgians put egg on their cheese toast?

It's just an ingredient op that provides a flavor and texture.

For the same reason 2dlanders put egg inside their burgers - the egg amplifies the beef umami taste without having too strong a flavor of its own (unlike cheese, for instance).

Also I'm pretty sure your picture is sausage and eggs on top of flapjacks and not a burger? Not sure if srs?

my man

First ate eggburger in korea, now I wish it was more widely available

fuck this im making burgers tomorrow with eggs

Its why American Cheese is the absolute best cheese to put on a burger...its has the most egg like consistency, its creamy light and tangy. Just like an egg, but better. In n Out Animal Style no tomato 3x3 xtra toast FTW. Best fast food burger on this planet hands down.

for cardiovascular disease

because we have freedom, you fucking commie.

I did a lot of experiments and the best burger is somewhat simple.

Bun crisped a little in pan. Burger rare. Served with raw onion, tomato, ketchup, mayo.

That ended up being the best combination of flavors and texture. And not too much meat.

Basically an in-n-out single with no lettuce and with raw onions.

That sounds pretty good but unless your burger is suuuper thin you shouldn't eat it rare. Safer to eat 100 blue steaks than one rare burger.

Wrong. Eggs are healthy for a normal human.

I don't live in the u.s. where food is literally covered in shit. I read that you're not even supposed to put a raw chicken in a sink there because it will contaminate vegetables when you wash them in the sink.

1/10

/thread
runny yolk makes delicious creamy substitute for cheese

Is op poor or just very sheltered ?

the runny yolk is the point though...

You don't know anything. American chicken is unsafe because we don't vaccinate our chickens against salmonella. The risks for enterohemorrhagic E. coli are inherent in ground meat processed in a factory. You could be right if you get your meat from a butcher that handles only primal cuts, I suppose. But if you're in Europe, your rate of E. coli poisoning is only half that of the US. Anywhere else that eats beef regularly, and it's higher.

Africans everywhere at like fucking slobs.

That's why there all fat cunts. Including their president. Fat horrible bastards with stinking attitudes.

Here in England are crime and murder rates are so much lower because we fight like we were born to fight. Don't need guns.

Fucking pussys all of them. Still hitting up Xbox live talks bf about shagging their mates mums. We did this like 15 years ago. Get with the times you pig worshiping low life scummy cross dressing rapists.

both

>wastes meat from organs
>dies of scurvy months into apocalypse
>calling it

>Africans
>All 1.216 billion people
lol

blue cheese is best retard+

This.

The crumbly blue cheese that most burger joints will put on a burger is barely worth eating, although if you do it yourself with something from a cheese shop you are spot fucking on.

I didn't realize you were meant to fight by shouting tosser and then getting hauled off for being mean to someone with a darker skin tone.

I'm a Canadian and I agree. Have you never had a barn yard burger? You lack culture and taste.

What are you on about? Fighting is when you, through appropriate dress and mannerisms, subtly hint that someone may come from a background that has ruined their ability to appreciate the finer things in life. If it's a real row you can smile smugly once your barb strikes home and say "but times are different now, aren't they? Land of hope and glory, friend!"

cheers

Aussies and Kiwi's do it too, it's not bad if the egg is done to your liking.

My fucking nigger! You ever crumble that shit into your meat when you pound out patties? Throw some peppered bacon on there and some carmalized sweet onions on a toasted bun. Shits delicious.