A Finnish anime hikikomori found an American girlfriend from online...

A Finnish anime hikikomori found an American girlfriend from online, they became engaged - the fiance got shot in the USA just after few hours of the engagement. The killer sent messages to the hikikomori "I just shot your fiance".

The 21-year-old anime watcher woke up to weird messages that the killer had sent. The messages included "I just killed your fiance", "Rip dude" and "I'll be dead soon". The anime watcher lost all his interest in the life as the girlfriend was all he got in this life and she was violently taken away.

The killer, Tyler Nathan Turner, killed himself afterwards.

is.fi/ulkomaat/art-2000005147966.html

Other urls found in this thread:

is.fi/ulkomaat/art-2000005147966.html
wane.com/2017/03/27/man-kills-himself-after-fatally-shooting-2-women/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

First for anime.

Animefags have been sent a strong message. Thank you America.

That's very sad

>got shot in the USA

Ohh

he was so close to getting that US citizenship ;___;

>is.fi/ulkomaat/art-2000005147966.html
>there's confetti in the background of the article

>an American
>got shot

>Online girlfriend
Kek, serves him right. Don't trust ratchet hoes.

Based. Hopefully this makes this pathetic beta little shit angry so he becomes a real man.

What if he was just being trolled and he killed himself for nothing?

Most likely what happened. I live near Ft.Wayne and this wasn't mentioned on the news.

But it says that THE KILLER killed himself.

>Jenna Leakey and Hailey Nelson were best friends. Their lives ended tragically the same evening.

>Leakey, 18, and Nelson, 20, were shot to death Monday night by Tyler Nathan Turner, 20, who shot and killed himself, police said.

>It’s unclear what prompted the assault, though Nelson’s older sister, Alexia Nelson, said Hailey dated Turner a few years ago.

>Turner had displayed jealousy before, Alexia Nelson said.

>On Monday, Nelson announced her engagement on Facebook to a man from Finland, her sister said. Leakey was also engaged to a man from Finland.

I guess Tyler couldn't handle getting cucked by mongol STUDS.

What a pathetic piece of shit

What the fuck. This entire thing is /r9k/ tier.

too many memes in one story

I guess he wasnt made of titanium

wane.com/2017/03/27/man-kills-himself-after-fatally-shooting-2-women/

>you're a waifu a slut (and ded)
>rip in piece
>i'll an hero

Just a bit of banter

Well she was kinda ugly

Not that he was any better looking...

>see picture
>can't tell which one is the woman

>only pretty people should have sex or be in a relationship, others should just jerk off or play dress up with their cats
good goy

>kristian tyrn
fucking Fennoswede

>Americans

There aren't any where he's from.

the original article says he is of "estonian-russian" origin

KHAN'D

There are lots of pictures of her on Kikebook. She's not that great looking, but I would still fug and I'm not even a beta.

So this is the power of the mighty finnish khans....

I've got nudes from better looking American and German girls. I don't do that anymore since it's gotten boring but no fucking way I would try to get hers.

Banter

Apparently the perpetrator had dumped her and expected her to crawl back to him, but then she ended up getting over him pretty quickly.

She getting engaged was probably the last straw for the edgy ex.

serves him right

fuck animeniggers

This

Vad helvete säger du om oss? Dra åt fittan satans arabjävel

I love Finns and Finnish language and culture. I hate minorities who refuse to assimilate, e.g. Fennoswedes.

>engelska
Kan du inte svenska eller?

this 2bh

Kek

Jenna Leakey seems to have been the hot one

This is an English language board. With the exception of the cancerous generals, we are expected to use English, so that everyone can understand us.

please tell me that pic related is the killer

That's a pretty soild cosplay

Effort without being creepy

>Rip dude

I see. But seriously why don't you like Finland-swedes?

>nothing personnel, kid

>snobby
>racist against Finns
>claim to be persecuted, despite being actual colonisers
>force everyone to learn their archaic form of Swedish, just so they won't have to learn Finnish
>refuse to mingle with Finns
>despite being a minority of the population, they're behind the majority of all stupid shit you read about Finland
Why shouldn't I hate them?

They stand in the way between true Finnish-Swedish brotherhood. Before we can enter into a union, the Fennoswedes need to be done away with.

And as an insult to injury he'll now most likely spend the rest of his life in f*nland.

if I were that guy I'd be upset

I'd be pretty darned upset as well.
Heck, I might even say a bad word or two.

That is not true. I am finland-swedish but I speak finnish as good as swedish and I have many finnish friends as well as finland-swedish friends. Almost all finland-swedes at least in Helsinki and Turku are like me, so what are your claims based on?

sad finn is sad

His claims are based on memes and /mämmi/ posters.
T finlandssvensk

it's just banter bro

>>force everyone to learn their archaic form of Swedish, just so they won't have to learn Finnish

Actually, 90% of Fenno-Swedes speak conversational-to-fluent level Finnish, and the number is probably 99,9% for those that are under 40 and aren't tick-ridden Ålandians.

Fenno-Swedes defend mandatory Swedish studies because it defines their identity as 'real' Finns equal to actually Finns. If Swedish was just an official regional minority language - as would be logical for any other country and which is the case with Sami mind you - then Fenno-Swedes would feel like fake Finns that don't have a real claim to the Fatherland. It would take a huge shit on their identity as an equal alternative (or downright superior) version of Finnish-ness if Swedish was demoted to the same status as Sami, the language of those obscure reindeer fuckers who are essentially a funny tourist sideshow next to true Finland.

Well, it would be more realistic.

tbqh

>a guy killed himself over that

when Finns stop cucking burgers?

strong assertions, did kangs help with you on that? snobby is the only thing that might be true and these vary from city to city

Jesus, a beta loser gets a girlfriend and she gets shot right after. How cruel can life be

God hates anime.

kek
> Nelson and Tyrn found each other through an online dating site six months ago. He said they bonded over gaming and anime. Tyrn lives in Finland and said after Nelson visited last month Tyrn bought her a ring. He said they had plans to get married this year and he would eventually move to the U.S.

>Dating sites are full of American 1/10 women

Now's your chance Igor. Time to go charm one for that American citizenship.

i legit have no clue which one i should root for

Can we get a picture of the shooter? I'm genuinely curious to see what kind of guy could go homicidal over this gorgon.

>America

Tyler Nathan Turner.

I found his facebook page, but I could only view a few thumbnails since I'm not a member anymore.

He looked fairly introverted, but had good features and was blonde and slim.

I'm still not 100% sure it's him though, so I'm not gonna dox him here. The name's been made public by the news outlet, so feel free to look him up yourself if you want to.

Holy shit

truly a modern shakespearean event

HE. CAN'T. KEEP. GETTING. AWAY. WITH. IT.

WHY IS MAYNE STREEM MEEDYA SILENT ABOUT THIS??

THE LAYME STREEM MEDIERR*

do you have any other edited pictures of him?

PERHAPS *spit comes flying out of mouth*