Apathy accumulating

Guten abend

i
want
to
die

add tervos on kik for sum fuk

>tight, shiny bottoms
That sort of thing, especially if they're latex, is nice.

Yo.
I'm going to procrastinate here until ready to do tremendous amount of Easter housework.

I miss the old Tom Servo.

>kik
filthy phoneposter

But is it worth it?

skiuze me, but rping in bed is 10x better my dude
telegram is also tervos, so now i'm a pcposter too !!1

Telegram is still phoneposter shit, retard. Try something like IRC or email.

quality fuk is always worth it

But is it quality?

Roll for quality.

m8

What're you peeps up to?

>No dubs
No quality.

New MST3K.

Chatting.
Fapping.
Prepping MOAR breakfast.
Stretching and body weight routine.
Moving furniture.

No quality fuk for you, I guess.

What a boring morning.

Hey Luc.

I guess we'll have to settle for a 2 star fuck, instead.

Dongers

Fapping and chatting are nice. Exercise is boring.

Fapping off and on and realizing I'm going to have yet another sexless weekend.

Hello

"Week 236.. Still no penis in my ass.."

Better than me. I'm not fapping.
Haven't sucked dick since September. Oh well. Probably because I don't turn on my phone often enough for Grindr to work.

>grindr

Have fun with your aids m8

kek Nah, I only do oral if I'm submode.

I don't really use any apps. I'll log into A4A or something on my computer, though.

>not doing safe sex
A4A?

Adam4Adam

It's like grindr for desperate people

ew

how could it be more desperate than grindr?
Is it any good though? I wish to use my phone less and computer more.

grindr is where you want ass but dont mind getting AIDS at the same time.

It's quite fun if you enjoy pain and overcoming laziness and weakness. Feels good to force my will over my body.
>over any body
>lewd

From what I've heard Adam4Adam is mostly old dudes looking to jerk off on each other, a lot go to breeding parties and thus aids and other diseases are common.

Grindr is less risky, but you're still letting random people shove their dong in your ass.

My experience in my local area is different. You're always going to have old dudes, super fat gross people, and POoOZZzzzzz_ultra_fag_bugcha$er_69xxx types regardless of platform. I'm picky and play rarely, and that's served me well. I've also had good encounters on Craigslist, but again I'm super picky.

What's good?

Lewd.

Sex without attraction is pointless imo

I can only get off on doing it with another guy if I'm attracted to the other guy emotionally.

Masochism sucks.

>in your ass
I don't do anal. Mostly oral, but anything except anal.

I hate to break it to ya but you're missing out on the wonders of the prostate

Not a masochist.

wut

It is pretty self depreciating to let another man rub his penis on your g-spot.

Still not the worst thing that could happen.

Two of the most intense, sensual encounters I had was with a guy who I never exchanged names with. I would have to travel for work, and would overnight in a certain town a couple of times. It was to be an anonymous encounter; I would wear one of my latex hoods, he would not speak, he would use my mouth and play with my body as he saw fit (minus anal penetration; I only do that myself with a toy and then extremely rarely). He was strong yet gentle until he got close, then he would hold my head tightly down until he'd finished his orgasm. Once done, I'd make sure he wasn't dripping anything (guy ate well and the taste reflected it, I'll give him that). He would then help me up off the floor and onto the bed, since I couldn't really get up after being on my knees that long, and he'd basically do aftercare. The second encounter he jerked me off through my latex thong and again did the whole aftercare/cuddle thing. It was really intense, and at the same time really sensual sharing that experience.

Probably

Sounds gei

Kinda yeah. Bisex is bestsex tho. Had some super hot encounters with random girls too. Not as kinky though; finding a not-fat, unattached girl into latex is basically impossible.

How do I get a girl? I can only get guys so far.

nibs, have anything slim but less muscly?

have anything that looks like a NEET who hasn't been outside or exercised for over a year

Basically swingers has been my experience.

The chubby (not Walmart fat, just soft) girl in New Mexico I was the third in line to fill? Her BF arranged it.

The tight little thing I got to plow and fill twice in Colorado? Her husband arranged it.

The lady who didn't look a day over 35 who was actually 52 with absolutely amazing nipples and skills that I blasted deep inside? Swingers.

These were extremely lucky encounters spread across several years of looking at CL and Tinder... As awesome as it sounds, I don't get laid often at all by either team.

those are some looong legs, but thanks nibs.