Hey Faggots

Hey Faggots,
My name is John, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.
Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than “jack off to naked drawn Japanese people”? I also get straight A’s, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.
Pic Related: It’s me and my bitch

He was so cash

Hey john, your bitch is weak bro. Sqaure up, central park. Candy ass rat.

OP you are really a dumbass. First off, you assume everyone is so bad. Let me point out your flaws. First, you said you were pretty much perfect. If that were so, you wouldn't brag about it, you would be humble and not attempt to gain attention from "no-life’s who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures." Second, you said we do nothing else than look at things on Sup Forums and the internet. There again you are wrong retard. I in fact only go on Sup Forums when i have absolutely nothing else to do. I (and I assume at least several others on here) have friends. By assuming that we are all people with no lives you once again prove your idiot ways to us- you cannot grasp a concept that people with lives can also use the internet. Third, if you are trying to prove to Sup Forums that you are perfect, at least type properly. "but you all take to a whole new level." You forgot a fucking 2 letter word. Fourth, A's are not that hard to get in high school dumbass. It's not a sign of intelligence, but an ability to listen. Good job for using something that everyone can do. Go to /sci/ and get your mind raped by some actual intelligence. There you go; I just wanted to you about how wrong you really are. With all honesty, I really don't give a shit what you say only wrote this because it’s fun as hell to rant to dumbasses. Next time, go tell someone who actually cares.

PS. I saw that pic on Google images and it most definitely isn't you faggot.

Shut up bitch, think your so tough come meet me. Ill beat your ass in front of my girl too

b8

LMFAO, NOBODY GIVES A FUCK DUDE. YOU LOOK LIKE SOME KIND OF FUCKING BITCH OUT OF JERSEY SHORE. WHAT, YOU WEREN'T FUCKING GUIDO ENOUGH TO MAKE THE CUT? YOUR FAKE TAN JUST WASN'T FUCKING UP TO SNUFF? NOBODY FUCKING CARES KID. CAPTAIN OF THE FOOTBALL TEAM?! MY FUCKING ASS LOL YOU ARE SKINNY AS SHIT AND NICE FUCKING FAKE CHAIN AND EMPTY BOTTLE OF FUCKING KID VODKA. IF YOU WERE AS HARD AND "GANGSTA" AS YOU CLAIM TO BE YOU, FIRST OF ALL, WOULDN'T BE HERE TALKING SHIT AT FUCKING 8 AM IN THE MORNING AND SECONDLY YOU'D PROBABLY BE TOO HUMBLE TO GIVE A SHIT. I DON'T GIVE A SHIT EITHER WAY. I'M SO FUCKING SICK OF YOU FUCKING TWIG FUCKS WHO WEIGH LESS THAN THE ANOREXIC WHORES THEY ASSOCIATE WITH ACTING ALL FUCKING HARD AND SHIT WHEN A SIMPLE BREEZE WOULD MAKE THEM CRUMBLE.

GO GET SOME MORE FUCKING CHILDREN'S VODKA AND FAKE BRONZER AND WHILE YOU'RE AT IT ANOTHER FAKE CHAIN HOW ABOUT SOME DOG TAGS? THAT'S FUCKING GHETTO RIGHT THERE YOU GUIDO FUCKING BITCH.

AND FUCK YEAH I'M MAD PEOPLE I GIVE A FUCK IF YOU WANT TO ASK ME IF I'M MAD BRO B/C I FUCKING AM AND I'M SO FUCKING SICK OF FAGGOTS LIKE THIS

FUCK YOU

>being this new

well so much for being myself bro

IM 45. Ill rape you and your gf you lil bitch...

Wow OP,

Number 1 you look like you're trying to impersonate "The Situation" faggot off Jersey Shore just with a way shittier haircut. I'm sure you get fucked in the ass on a regular basis.

Number 2 as far as you're supposed "banging hot girlfriend" goes, she looks like a blow up doll with a fucking pulse, way too much makeup, fake ass tan, and you have better fucking eyebrows than she does. She's got a face like a fucking iguana. You guys kinda look alike, related perhaps?

Number 3, yes, I heard straight A's are pretty easy to get in special school. You look like the kind of kid I used to beat the shit out of for lunch money.

And lastly as far as what I do for fucking sports, I'm over here in fucking Iraq wondering why I put myself in danger everyday for a country with a bunch of assfucks like you. I bet you've never done a hard day's work in your life, you have no idea how to be a real fucking man. I wonder how it feels to go through life completely devoid of meaning. Stop going online and disparaging other people just because you're existence is so dull and meaningless, you're embarassing yourself. A shit like you wouldn't last ten minutes out here. And btw how much did cost to take a picture with your sister?

Dad I want to be a coypasta too

I always enjoy reading this.

ah, memories
i remember when this was first posted and then it was practically all people fucking posted on Sup Forums for months

good times

You mean right now.

You dont deserve her you are calling her bitch? What kind of man are you? Hope she couod find someone better than you

i sincerely hope you don't believe this is a recent thing.

seriously, this is way old copypasta. like, several years old.

How many plates you pump before breakfast bro? Just stay quiet less you feel like youre man enough to send me an address little boy.

187 fat lip blvd, death valley california BITCH

How much do you have to pay your "girlfriend" per hour?

Get some new copy pasta you beta faggot

>new copypasta

lol you look like one of those retarted faggots from JERSEY SHORE

i bet your a total pussy you faggot!