The only human-like, civilized place on earth is NorthEast Asia

The only human-like, civilized place on earth is NorthEast Asia.

Just look around the world now. They all still do bunch of knife killing and gun shooting all over the world.
It's all animal-tier with full of violence and brutal instinct. Most of people except peaceful east asian seem to be actually enjoying it

Europe used to be a fine place, but no more since they got the hairy beard mass raping 3worlders.
You all need to learn to keep the rule, subhumans

Greece is better than Korea and iq maps are memes because Asians are more sneaky than Europeans.

Dude, you're from Korea... You have no right to say that.

>be only human-like, civilized people
>kill myself

>implying all the fucking asian country, *Korea Japan Taiwan China Mongolia

>Did cheat on the test in the same statics
>in the same way
>in the same intention(to be looked smart)
>Because they're sneaky Asian

:= implying German's intelligence in one post

if you think IQ is a civilisation indicator you are really dumb

But Asians cheat on this just to make their countries look better and they beat their children.
fuck germany

actually hans frederik,

Yes Asians are shit to be honest. aside the Iq static story, we all plainly fantasizes the same thing, It's like 99 of people are concentrating about only 1 standard, and 1 perference.

I like that foreigners have some of more their personal taste, and they are brave to show it openly, I really like that but I feel like when It's not Asian country,

I feel like It's a monkey jungle field. All of the other race except Asian prefer some wild or dangerous stuff too much. They seem to be not wanting anyhing stabilized well. and actually don't seem to be living with serious life plan , they're all amazingly chill looking forward their future life while Asians are always urged about something worrying what their life will be like in the end.

didnt read and I am a Greek

kek. stupid greek can't even read their own alphabet

you can't have sex with your IQ

grumpy gook

>Wooga booga me wan sex
>booga wooga me sex much I win

xhin xong xun me qi big u subhuman xin xong xun

give me qt korean grill i'm horned up :3

suicide always happening in deep thought distress.

so sorry that you hairy chimpanzees will never understand :^)

look at you guys, you are all plainly like chinpanzee on estrus.
this is the reason why I made this thread from the first place

do korean girls like it and give in when they get horny or do they try to suppress those feelings?

i like my hair
especially on my arms

zikaputa sex wit me or i shoot you

she'd do it with you if she like you, if she dosen't she will ignore you.

maybe appeal that you're a huge or maybe pretending. many cheap korean bitches are gold digger so that will work fine

huge rich *

>Japan