Is this even legal?

Is this even legal?

does it matter?

Any wins?

Fully clothed female on cam. I would say yes, it's legal.

/thread

Y u looking at a 12 y/o streamer.

663F6A0

is that her mum maybe?

what her name?

Yes

jfc its real

8F2C6C1

Vola or momless?

Wtf no link seriously faggot what's wrong with you

"Followed (25/842)"

are you really following 842 people on a cam whore site? holy fuck you need to rethink your life

she is born
10. Februar 1901

perfectly legal

Shes in private

she did shit on cam, i think she might be legal, well i hope

>663F6A0
m

You have to provide ID and shit to collect tokens, so yeah.

doesn't chaturbate make sure you're legal? i mean the screencap in OP has the watermark

She literally can't receive tokens unless she sends Chaturbate a picture of her driver's license or some sort of ID confirming she's over 18, so yeah, it's legal.

I'm gonna take a guess and say you're American. She doesn't even look that young. It's just Americans (in most cases) that are used to seeing teenagers that look too old for their age.

Retarded enough to think she can't use a fake ID good job fucktards

that would make her 116 years old.

sage

all chaturbate models are ID verified

ya dont say!

She also has to have a credit card, you moron. You can't have that unless you're a legal adult. Think, please.

Any 12yo can walk into a convenience store and buy a prepaid, reloadable Visa and "register" it online with whatever info they want. Good god, have you not been out of the house in 15 years?

Not sure OP but post tits to confirm

Not OP, but..

Search her username on momless.
Also, she looks a lot older in the videos.

and legal

You can get a debit card from age 11. Most people have them before 18.

or you know you could stop trying so hard to make yourself believe you're watching cp, you retarded pedo fuck

pedo checked

It shouldnt be. There are lots on CB who intentionally make themselves look young to appeal to a certain audience. Lots too, that push the "daddy" theme as well.

CB will eventually have to be brought into line.

Whats her name then, shes cute. And i don't get why dudes in here think she's underaged. I've seen much older girls that look young

MODS MODS MODS