Cheated on thread

Cheated on thread

How long had you been with your partner?
How did you find out?
What were they doing and with who?
Did you manage to work out the relationship or did you let them go?

8 years, through a friend, she fucked one guy at a party that I was not at, a few months later another guy she fucked several times over the course of two months, both of them liberal hipsters. I never cheated on her, but I did cause a lot of problems in the relationship that made her emotionally distant, like I made her stop hanging around some of her friends because I thought they were bad influences (which to be honest, they were).
I've talked to her since the break up, but I don't think I could ever trust her again. I go back and read the text messages now and it seemed like everything was normals. The "I love yous" the sexy talk/flirting, the jokes, memes, etc. And then to think she was fucking some other dude during that same time. it makes my stomach turn. Thinking about her being with another man is just sickening and hurts really bad to imagine.
Been about a month since I found out. The crying has stopped, the hurt has faded somewhat, but I loved her so much, I thought she was the one so it's always painful to think about it. Since I found out I moved to a different state, stopped drinking/smoking, on a diet to lose some weight, started exercising, getting a new CDL job driving garbage trucks soon. Both of us are taking time to figure out if we can continue the relationship or if there is no repairing it. 8 years is a long time, and to be honest I still love her. But the trust seems to be gone.

Share your thoughts and frustrations about what you went through, i'd like to hear about it.

Whom*
And fuck, man

The fact that you would actually cry over a bitch for month mind you is absolutely pathetic. You put bitches you put your dick in on a pedestal and don't recognize them for the cum receptacles they are. This is the gift of feminism. You gave her more value than a simple cum dumpster. She can be smart accomplished all that, but she still is nothing more than a cum dumpster. You crying your faggot tears over this bitch is why you're sitting here posting cuck level bullshit on a laotian cartoon board. 8 years aint shit, especially if you're under 35. Move the fuck on you weak omega cuck bitch.

>Cheated on my GF of three years
>Felt like a dick for approximately 2 minutes
>Kept doing it, she never found out
>Feelsgoodman.jpeg

if you get back with her its only your fault youre getting hurt

Im sure there was an other way to try and cheer someone up xD

who hurt you?

i cheated first a few times with an old friends wife. i had known her and her twin sister since highschool. been together for 5 years at the time only married one. it was really random and i never had any plans on trying to fuck her. we would do a few lines of dope together and just chill for several months. one day i just asked if she wanted to fuck. never would have thought she would say yes. shes 5'6 110 lbs and way out of my leauge. a few weeks later a grabed her threw her on the kitchen table and started eating her pussy. fucked for only about a minute or two and came all inside her. i have a few more stories. ones where i get cheated on as well by my wife. alll this shit happened since last summer

My biggest recommendation would be to keep taking care of yourself even after you get a new girl.
It sounds like you had let yourself go because you were in a relationship.
Stay working out. Learn new and interesting g hobbies.
Keep your value high. Always.

any tips on how not to get caught cheating?well i mean aside from NOT cheating

Wow. SAme story as me. Except reverse the the 3 years and the 2 minutes.

Actually, I guess we are pretty different.

she revenge cheated on me with a black guy with the biggest dick she had ever had. im only 5 inches and its fucked with me

>she revenge cheated on me
are you still together with her?

Im only five inches too, and I assume the two guys my girl fucked both probably had bigger dicks. Not a good feeling.

I'm pretty sure my wife is cheating on me...she won't give me BJ's anymore and I trim and shower every single day. And she won't fuck me doggystyle cause she hurt her toe and said doggy will make her toe hurt....how the fuck will that hurt its?!

This, i just like to get some different pussy now and then.

Don't fuck people she knows
Delete old text messages
Don't get emotional

First time I did it was in a foreign country with a woman I'll never see again, that's a sure-fire way to not get caught

Can't help that we like a little strange every once in a while

Don't fuck anyone who might possibly know someone you or her knows.

Don't use your phone to message. If necessary, buy a cheap phone and keep it hidden.

Don't ever do it at your place.

Don't act suspicious. Try and only do it when she's at work/away or you can come up with a reasonable excuse to be away

yep still together, even 2 months after i caught her she was talking to her sister about how big it was how it was too bad we couldnt switch dicks. its a huge blow to your ego thats forsure. i know he was about 10 inches and almost twice as wide as me. girth wise im only a little above average but yeah we still together. she never was the type to cheat on some one etheir i was on dope acting crazy. the girl who had the twin sister i mentioned earlier got pregnant. later her twin was drinking with me and some of her friends. she leans in and says her bf couldnt make her cum and that i should. i fucked her so goddamn hard and stupid she must have came 10 times that night

Should I fuck a chick 10 years my junior if I have a wife? :x

kys

>she fucked one guy at a party that I was not at,

That's hardly cheating bro.

> but I did cause a lot of problems in the relationship that made her emotionally distant,

And you're not there for her so she fucks guys on the side? This is a problem?

Go for it. I'm currently banging an 18 year old and it's cash

By best friend's wife is a former Vegas waitress and professional BBC slut. She's settled down in her old age but when she gets drunk she always starts talking about how she needs and loves big dicks. She talks about her exes. She talks about how it's been so long since she's had good dick that she gets horny and wet when goes to see the GYN. She's never come right out and said it out loud but she's implied that he is small compared to all the giant cock she's put between her thighs when she was younger.

I feel sorry for him. He's actually one of the coolest people I've ever met. He doesn't deserve to be treated like that. He's 6'5" so even if he's average he probably looks small on his giant frame. I k ow he doesn't like it but he's too much of a nice guy to get in her face about it. He just kind of laughs it off. But I k ow it bugs him.

Just remember if you cheat not to use a condom because it feels better raw

well thats his problem he should leave and find a nice chubby girl

>oh and by the way, I'm a virgin

She's 25, I'm 35. She wants to skype tomorrow to see if we like each other enough to meet up.

Had been with partner for thirteen years. Was always a steady good relationship. One day I am in a public shitter taking a piss and glance over at the black guy next to me and there is my partner just jacking this guy off madly. Ever since then I have been in a steady relationship with my left hand instead.

fake and lame.

Yeah. What are going to do? That's a lesson he's gotta learn on his own. No amount of good advice can make that happen.

Hell yeah just cover your bases and use a throwaway account, don't meet at your house, etc.

im back with my wife, nothing left to do. it sucks but shes my best friend and is better for me anyone else. now if it happens again bitch is gone but since i cheated first with those twins its not so bad we both just got to have fun

She's hosting. Her boyfriend or whatever lives out of state and she wants some cock. And yeah, it's just a random account I created.

Good luck, don't get murdered

You're going to get your life together by learning to drive a garbage truck? Fucking sake man! No wonder she cheated

Is that her in the picture?

Im a new CDL driver and just wanted an easy job to get some experience.

Garbage truck drivers around here start at $16 an hour, so it's not too bad. But there is plenty more money to be made being a truck driver driving local routes (home every night).

no

I was with her for eight years when she left our appartment saying she needed a break. I start checking her phone records and find late night calls lasting hours. I call, goes to voicemail and it's some dude. I call her and ask who the fuck it is and she admits she's cheating. She also confesses..."I love big black men" she's says he's the only one. I find two more in the phone records... call them repeatedly and tell them to fuck off. Get back with her for the night and hate fuck her loose BBC fuck pocket. Best sex I ever had.

I guess that another red flag, in the "distant behavior" bullshit pack that you should put attention is the start of confessional talk... stuff like "I used to fuck my cousin", " I used to fuck men the same day i knew them" etc.... but be careful bros. It may be one of these three scenarios
> She is telling you this stuff because you earned the trust ( and maybe is expecting you to do the same and spill some shit you did)
>She is testing what sort of man are you by your reaction.
>Or totally disregard for the relationship and fucking tease you with this shit because she has held it forever and she doesnt matter what you think of her afterwards.

Anyway buds, every scenario, when told, sucks, maybe if you are adult or cynic enough only the first instance is worthy enough to assess it context, aaaand by your criteria ultimatelly deciding if you want to keep it or let go on the spot.

I was with her going on 3 years, just caught her yesterday. I'm too comfy to move out so I said I forgive her while I get my shit together and bounce. I'll reply to post with pic related from my other phone

During my first year at University I got cheated on by my girlfriend. I should have dumped her right then but I didn't. I ended up letting her step all over me up to the point where she was sleeping with almost my entire basketball team and strangers. I only broke up with her when she finally got pregnant and I had enough.

>Dated an Asian girl for 3 years in College.
>She moved a few hours away for a 4 month internship.
>Realized how much I loved her and bought an engagement ring.
>Was going to pop the question 2 weeks before she was going to move back and start graduate school.
>She accidentally left fagbook logged in when visiting me.
>Open it up and immediately see messages.
>Notice that he was going over to her place that night.
>Call her phone, no answer.
>Call his phone, tell him to keep the whore.
>Forward messages from her facebook, to all her family and friends.
>Her family now hates her from what I did next.

You see, she was an only child, her parents paid a shit load for her to go to school in the US. They needed her to support them. Well, she pretty much cheated her way through college like every other chink, and cheated on the GRE exam for graduate school. She was a shitty student, and the only reason she got into the gradate program was because my father was a big man in the department.

Well that offer was quickly revoked after he learned what she did. The GRE test folks flagged her when they anonymously received information on how she cheated (she was stupid enough to post on a form with a verified email). Lastly, with her terrible grades, there was no chance of graduate school. Thus, she could not get into school, the guy she cheated on me with was a scumbag and would never marry her, and she was deported back to China with a degree that was nearly worthless in PRC without major connections.

Just about cut myself to bits on that edge

A little over 3 years.
We were still students at that time and I was abroad for 1 year in a university. Long distance relationships are not easy to deal with.
The first 6 months were ok but after that we started to argue very often over the phone and we hadn't much to say.

Shortly before the end of the year, I received an email from an unknown adress saying "you should ask your gf to talk to you. She has someting to tell you". I answered and asked who that was but he/she never wrote back.

Anyway, i asked Elisa (gf) if she had something to tell me, maybe something important but she played dumb and we argued again. I didn't told her about the mail for some reason.

When I came back home, it was clear something was not ok but she wouldnt tell, so I went through her phone while she was asleep.
I found only 2 messages. In the first one she told a guy that they had to stop seeing each other because I was coming back and that it was hard for her but she decided she prefered to be with me rather than with him.
The second message was his answer saying that she couldn't leave him like that and that he was coming over to her place to talk about it.

The guy was one of my friends. So the next day I told him that I knew and that he should never try to talk to her or me again or I would beat the shit out of him.
Then I told Elisa I knew, I told her about the user email and her phone and she burst in tears. Man I've never seen her like this, she was a mess.
I asked a lot of question avout what they did and for how long.
She answered all my question (even if I discovered a few weeka later she didnt told me everything...)

We talked for an hour and I didn't know what to do so I took a few days to think and decided I would try to forgive her and move on.

That was 8 years ago. We are getting married next summer and never did I regret giving her a second chance.

She will do it again.

>Be me 10ish years ago
>Was with this girl for about 3 years
>Find out she spent the night at a "friends house" no big deal
>find out its a guy also find out they fucked
>ask her about it because my sources are her friends and in general they're fuckwits
>she of course says no she didn't cheat and wouldn't do anything like that she loves me
>be me checking her phone when she's in the shower (old shitty flip phone with shitty pictures but still can very visibly make out her getting fucked by her "friend"
>Decide to play the long game
>i start treating her like garbage degrading her in ways i've never done to another woman since.
>Once I'm bored i let slip to the fuckwits (her friends) that I'm going to pop the question on new years eve.
>fast forward a week 5 min till the new year, have the fuckwits and my friends over I get on one knee while she's sitting in my recliner with everyone else in the room. I look at her and tilt my head a bit and you can see it on her face she thinks she knows and she's starting to smile. "Will you break up with me?" Followed by laughs and "You seriously think i wouldn't find the truth?"

>Best newyears ever

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Cuck detected

What makes you think that?

Tl;Dr. (Did not read any of it after noticing every single one of you idiots posted on blocks of text, likely filled with run on sentences)

Try using paragraph breaks you fuck-tards.

>Correcting us about grammar.

Check your own sentences first before you criticize, fuckwad.