Ruined orgasms

Ruined orgasms.

Why do they turn me on so much?

Define a ruined orgasm

Getting jerked off or jerking off and slowly stimulating your cock right before it explodes and then hands off or stop stroking. The sensation still tips you over the edge and you cum with no stimulation. It spurts and bounces everywhere.

Bumping

edging + a ruined orgasm makes me diamonds

Not OP but it's when your getting a handjob and they stop right when u go over the edge before cumming so your dick bobs for a few seconds and you cum but you don't feel the satisfaction of cumming and it drives u crazy

Bumping again

>can't feel the orgasm
Your dick is fucked up, man.

Id love to be tied to a chair, slowly jerked off and then left to explode

i have a weird orgasm technique that results in a more powerful orgasm

i think it only works if circumcised. when you are about to cum but haven't started yet, pull your dick skin upwards and don't move for a bit.
the orgasm slowly creeps up and gets more intense.

my bad, meant pull the skin downwards so it's tight.

>i have a weird orgasm technique that results in a more powerful orgasm

That sounds great, but the most amazing orgasm I've ever had is when I put a little Icy Hot on my hand, then massage my balls and shaft. That makes me cum SO hard!

That's not ruined to me. I actually love that feeling. I feel like my orgasms are stronger when they've essentially hands free like that. And my refraction time is shorter, almost because I did use up as much cum

I've noticed that my orgasms are much more powerful if I squat so that I'm neither standing nor sitting and aim my cock straight down with both hands as I finish .

You guys ever fucked a hot tub jet?

I always did as a kid until I saw that episode of 1000 Ways to Die when that one guy gets his asshole stuck on one.

I got my ex to give me one, except she gripped my balls super tight and pulled down on them so i did get a bit of sensation from the orgasm

Bump

Who dat bitch? Need sauce

Hey I do that too

If you've got good legs it's best to squat while you fuck a girl in missionary, the orgasms are the best.

im gunna try that tonight. Will be like milking an udder, point it right down

>Squat while you fuck a girl in missionary
>Not sitting during missionary

lol, pleb

Cause you're a sub human cuck

Not denying i love to play the sub. Cuck not so much. 2 different things

I'm just sayin, it feels better. you can pound a lot harder too

Trust me my friend, missionary while standing straight up on one foot is pure kino

100,000% do NOT do this.

When I am allowed to cum it is always ruined, it makes you so much hornier sooner, I got so horny that I would do literally anything to be allowed to cum, even if it was just another ruined.

I totally agree, the real trick is putting it on the very tip and even in the urethra, I came buckets my first time

Kayla Lowden