Yo lets just chill and shit, hows your day been? Whats on your mind? Meet anyone new?

Yo lets just chill and shit, hows your day been? Whats on your mind? Meet anyone new?

Day's been fucking terrifying. First day of exposure therapy to deal with severe OCD.

Went to work, came home. Work is fun so I'm always in a good mood on a work day. It's nice to go in and chat with my coworkers and have a ciggie before we go onto our seperate jobs.

Anybody else happy today?

How does OCD get treated?

Nothing new.
Just playing Victoria 2 in my room, eating, shitting.

Dide thsy pikc is drvign me crzay

Yup got back in touch with an old friend been rocking good times

SNEK?

Don't lie to me.

Sup guys anyone else have a fucked up dick?

I know this is Sup Forums but could we not be dicks

looks like a triple dick. is this a triple dick?

srry :(

afraid not

it was trash. went to class then come home and remember i have no friends and its fri night. went out for a drive to smoke weed but ended getting even more sad remembering how i used to have fun and have friends but i have neither now. i quit Sup Forums cuz i was going too ham, havent been on in a few months but tonight i said fuck it. I always felt oddly at home here.

That is a strange growth. What is it? If I didn't know better, I would think it was a testicle.

Reese?

Not mine, but this must belong to some poor fucker

Nothing much, got cast in my school's production of assassins as the Balladeer/Lee Harvey Oswald

bump

check em

Eh. Couldabeenbetter

I decided to stop taking drugs after I lost conseciousness yesterday. I hope It will be better now.