New Spoony content

New Spoony content

youtube.com/watch?v=P9fgRvQQlbU

Now we'll have to wait another 2 months for a new video.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q31mdahJ2t8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Wtf I hate eurotrip now

SUMMER

If you watch Spoony or give him money you're literally an irredeemable cuck

OF

mean on brads twitter

if you read this post you're literally a huge faggot

Why is he so fucking lazy? Just do some Vlogs or something at least. I liked him the best when he just rambled about movies. Like his Sinister Vlog.

youtube.com/watch?v=q31mdahJ2t8

Brad liked Suicide Squad, is he based again?
The sjw fat girl hated for sjw reasons and her betamale bf couldn't actually hate it.

>Likes and Dislikes disabled
>Comments disables

Insecure Spoony is so pathetic. He knows that he has nothing to offer to anyone anymore and that it's only a matter of time before he ends up homeless and unloved. Very sad!

Why doesn't he just do a colab with James or Razorfist if he wants more patreon bucks?

Because he's too fucking lazy.

What does Noah do 10 years from now?

suicide, im serious sadly

In ten years he would've squandered his YT success with big gaps in his resume. Won't be able to get a decent job, he'll crawl further into depression.

I'd be lazy too if I'd get free money. Oh wait I'm lazy anyway.

Even without any mental illnesses. (at least i don't think have any) start making shitty videos as mostly inside joke.

then you realize that some people are actually watching that shit. then there's pressure to make something watchable and maybe at some point your going to lose interests making anything.

Goofball Noah Antwiler cant succeed no matter how hard he tries. Definition of a failure! Sad!

Weak Noah takes money from fans while releasing only one video a year. Total scam! Can't even enable comments because he is scared!

why

Good thing you read it instead of me

>Now we'll have to wait another 2 months for a new video.

Are you saying there's going to be Noah reviews for two months?!